Dark Souls II, are you prepared to die? (any platform)

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

I've been playing games since the odyssey 1 & 2 and I have to say the most punishing game I've ever played was Dark Souls.

The new game launches on the 11th and it has me oddly excited. If you haven't played Dark Souls and you like rpg games you have got to give it a shot. It is an action/rpg that doesn't lock you into a particular play style. The boss battles are some of the best ever but be aware the gave has a very heavy penalty for death. Co-op with a friend or stranger is optional if you are in human form. Invasion of other players into your world is also possible.

It is the only game I've ever played over & over. In fact I think it is my favorite game of all time. I will be playing the new one on 360, possibly a pc & ps3 copy as well, haven't decided yet. A next gen version has yet to be announced.

If you're into Skyrim give this a shot, it's a much better game imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't play it and I don't have balls...but I plan to hunt it down on youtube and watch someone else play it that has balls and can play it, lol.
Thanks for the heads up!

praise-the-sun-solaire-approved_o_1872453.jpg

Artisan Bravado

What is it about the modern age that makes war fantasy a marketable emotion?

This game puts the Gears of War franchise in a state of proper humility.

Our fathers played with water guns, but we have pseudo-virtual reality about knightly combat crusades.

I'm voting for the X-Box version, simply because its more robust graphics are more conducive to the game's atmospheric approach.

:arrow:

Water fight - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

sample.jpg

Forum List

Back