Dark Matter; Real? Or Imagined?

What type of matter is dark matter?
Of which particles consist dark matter?
How does dark matter arise?
What are the evidences of dark matter?

Good question....

What is real is the big hole in our current set of equations about the gravitational effects of the average galaxy sprawl.... They simply weigh too much for the matter that is visible.
That does not mean that Dark Matter exists...it just means we are currently clueless....lol.

JO

We were all told that once the original singularity expanded into the current cosmic structure that the Strong force, weak force and Gravity all separated from each other....
how do we know there were only three forces? Maybe there is one we have not identified yet?

Gravity. The presence of energy creates space and time because of gravity.

Gravity is a form of energy. How is gravity able to create space and time out of a position of nowhere and nowhen? Where and when is this position or whatelse exists instead of this?
I don't see gravity creating space and time per se. I see gravity as a consequence of space and time which is a consequence of the presence of energy/matter. So the presence of energy/matter is what creates space and time. Like I said before... no matter/energy, no gravity, no space and time.

What else exists instead or outside or before this?

Nothing - specially existed no "before" before time started.

Existence, God. Or if you prefer a less philosophical answer... probably radiation.

It existed no time, no space, no energy and no natural laws - but radiation (which is a form of energy) ?

Whatever it is, it is not energy or matter as we know it. It is beyond energy and matter. Consciousness without form.

God is consciousness without form? What do you say, god? Are you consciousness without form? ... What means "If you like me to be without hands!". No - I don't laugh now. ... But okay - a little smile: For a probably existing and/or not existing entity I have to agree that this was not one of your very worst jokes, father. :lol: ...
God created the DNA that makes you what you are, whether Ding is a schizzo or not
Let me say it this way: It was for example inevitable that electrons froze out in our universe - but I am for example here because I am an answer of this what had happened in history before I was here. This laws follow different degrees of freedom. If my biological father for example had shot down Hitler or if my biological mother would had been murdered in a concentration camp then I would not live and I would miss nothing. And DNA is for me in general only a thing which has to do with a more or less sane body. In this context the environment is very important. Blue eyes are better for the life in the North of Europe for example. They are not better for to the life in the South of Europe.
This is complete gibberish " It was for example inevitable that electrons froze out in our universe"

Take your meds

Gravity is a form of energy. How is gravity able to create space and time out of a position of nowhere and nowhen? Where and when is this position or whatelse exists instead of this?
I don't see gravity creating space and time per se. I see gravity as a consequence of space and time which is a consequence of the presence of energy/matter. So the presence of energy/matter is what creates space and time. Like I said before... no matter/energy, no gravity, no space and time.

Existence, God. Or if you prefer a less philosophical answer... probably radiation.

It existed no time, no space, no energy and no natural laws - but radiation (which is a form of energy) ?

Whatever it is, it is not energy or matter as we know it. It is beyond energy and matter. Consciousness without form.

God is consciousness without form? What do you say, god? Are you consciousness without form? ... What means "If you like me to be without hands!". No - I don't laugh now. ... But okay - a little smile: For a probably existing and/or not existing entity I have to agree that this was not one of your very worst jokes, father. :lol: ...

To say nothing existed before our time or there was no before because our time did not exist is an idiotic argument. ...

Idiotic or not - that's the only thing we are able to say about this not existing time. If it smells like nothing - looks like nothing - feels like nothing - and so on: Why not to call it "nothing", if this is the only thing we are able to say and to think about in a realistic perspective?

Because it is inaccurate. Relatively speaking there were other events which preceded our space time. To say they have no meaning because they occurred before our space time is inaccurate.

Absolutely real. It has already been imaged. Here are a few public releases of dark matter imaged around distant galaxy clusters. The red is high energy xray radiation and the blue is the dark matter.

macsj0025_chandrahst_dark matter.jpg

bulletcluster dark matter comp_f2048.jpg

abell2744_hst_4000_redxrays_bluedarkmatter.jpg

Sorry, I don't remember details of the technique used.

Now dark energy is another matter. That is purely hypothetical to solve a problem in observation and I believe the concept is flawed.

No one knows what type of matter dark matter is, only its presence by how it affects visible matter. Maybe it is that third state from which all normal matter and energy arises.

Absolutely real. It has already been imaged. Here are a few public releases of dark matter imaged around distant galaxy clusters. The red is high energy xray radiation and the blue is the dark matter.

View attachment 430828

View attachment 430829

View attachment 430830

Now dark energy is another matter. That is purely hypothetical to solve a problem in observation and I believe the concept is flawed.

No one knows what type of matter dark matter is, only its presence by how it affects visible matter. Maybe it is that third state from which all normal matter and energy arises.
So then what's it made of?

View attachment 430828

View attachment 430829

View attachment 430830

He said that he didn't know what dark matter was made of.

How many chromosomes do you have

View attachment 430828

View attachment 430829

View attachment 430830

Enough to be able to prove my point, dummy. Gravitational imaging is not proof of dark matter. It's made up.

View attachment 430828

View attachment 430829

View attachment 430830

Good question. It doesn't react or interact with anything we know so it is anyone's guess. But it is there in some sort of twilight zone only partly discernible to us.

It's made up.

Absolutely not. Dark matter was first discovered by noting that there simply wasn't enough "stuff" in galaxies like our own to hold them together and from the stuff we can see, they should fly apart at the speed they rotate and so there had to be something more there to impart enough gravity to account for the structure and rotation. Bottom line: dark matter has to be there because there is not enough matter in the universe to account for the observable motions and behavior!

View attachment 430828

View attachment 430829

View attachment 430830

Enough to be able to prove my point, dummy. Gravitational imaging is not proof of dark matter. It's made up.
He still said that he did not know what dark matter was, then you ask him what it is made of.

LOL are you a ding a ling or a ring ding?

It's made up.

Absolutely not. Dark matter was first discovered by noting that there simply wasn't enough "stuff" in galaxies like our own to hold them together and from the stuff we can see, they should fly apart at the speed they rotate and so there had to be something more there to impart enough gravity to account for the structure and rotation. Bottom line: dark matter has to be there because there is not enough matter in the universe to account for the observable motions and behavior!

Dark matter was never discovered?

Dark matters existence is implied because idiots can not accept that either their math is wrong or the universe is not what they think it is

God created the DNA that makes you what you are, whether Ding is a schizzo or not
Let me say it this way: It was for example inevitable that electrons froze out in our universe - but I am for example here because I am an answer of this what had happened in history before I was here. This laws follow different degrees of freedom. If my biological father for example had shot down Hitler or if my biological mother would had been murdered in a concentration camp then I would not live and I would miss nothing. And DNA is for me in general only a thing which has to do with a more or less sane body. In this context the environment is very important. Blue eyes are better for the life in the North of Europe for example. They are not better for to the life in the South of Europe.
This is complete gibberish " It was for example inevitable that electrons froze out in our universe"

Take your meds

What is this what you say here? What is your alternative plausibility within natural science for the freezing out of electrons?

To say nothing existed before our time or there was no before because our time did not exist is an idiotic argument. ...

Idiotic or not - that's the only thing we are able to say about this not existing time. If it smells like nothing - looks like nothing - feels like nothing - and so on: Why not to call it "nothing", if this is the only thing we are able to say and to think about in a realistic perspective?

Because it is inaccurate.

Sure it is 'inacurate' = it fits not with our experienes - not with any of all possible experiences. We don't know anything about this "time", which is no time, in a "space", where is no spacee, with an energy, which was not energy. We are not able to say anything about what we know, because we know nothing about, so the only thing what we are able to say about in a plausible way of natrual science is nothing - what we don't do, because we are curios. So we ask what this is, what we are not able to ask.

Relatively speaking there were other events which preceded our space time.

Nothing becomes true because you or anyone else thinks something is true.

To say they have no meaning because they occurred before our space time is inaccurate.

I did not say a nothing or the nothing has no meaning for something what is not nothing. But what is this meaning? What is someone able to say in a plaubible way of the nothing "before" the not nothing started to be?

Last edited:

Take your meds

What is this what you say here? What is your alternative plausibility within natural science for the freezing out of electrons?
That you are ill and are babbling about your delusions

Take your meds

I fear, if you are the future of the USA then the USA is without any future. What about first to learn something about totally normal manners, before you try to "discuss" problems of natural science in context philosophy and spirituality?

Some information:
-----
The whole universe was once a hot dense sphere(TBBT anyone?). One property of hot dense spheres is that they emit radiation, sometimes called blackbody radiation[1]. Everything at a finite temperature emits this kind of radiation. Even you. However, you are so “cool” on the scale of early universe temperatures that the radiation you emit is unlikely to have too much “energy” in it(The integrated spectral function will be super small!).

Most of this radiation is emitted at frequencies(or energy) that is roughly proportional to temperature[2]. When we say the early universe was hot, we mean it was really really hot. So, most of this radiation would escape as super high energy photons. And what do super high energy photons do? They make electrons(amongst a whole bunch of other particles) of course[3]!

main-qimg-31453f48842338e875ad8ead9741b23d-c

The above image is a Feynman diagram that roughly depicts how two high energy photons can create an electrons and a positron( the anti particle of an electron!). This diagram is to be read in the following manner:

• Everything left of the “dot” or the “vertex” is to be interpreted as an incoming particle, in this case two high energy photons in the early universe!
  • Everything right of the particle is to be interpreted as a outgoing particle in this case, an electron and a positron!
  • The directionality on the arrows indicate the “kind” of particle i.e particle or antiparticle. For example notice that the arrow in the lower vertex in the diagram above, has the “opposite” sense of direction that you would ascribe to a outgoing particle. This means its an antiparticle(positron!).
  • The lines between the vertices are “hypothetical” particles or imaginary, book keeping particles that are thought of as intermediates. In this case, its another electron.
Cool. So far, so good. Hot universe -> very energetic radiation -> particles produced. Notice that this process can't happen in the universe any more. The universe has cooled to a ridiculously low temperature(3K). This particle production process can only happen when the incoming photons are sufficiently energetic, and hence the process occurs in very high energy situations only!

There is however a small caveat. If the universe is too hot, the two newly created electron positron pair just recombine. There is an optimal temperature when they can be created and stay created. This phase of the universe is called the lepton era(since its the phase of lepton creation!)

However, one of the long outstanding questions in physics is, if a positron is created everytime an electron is created, why do why have a matter dominated universe with mostly electrons?
-----

source: How were electrons created? - Quora

Last edited:

Take your meds

I fear, if you are the future of the USA then the USA is without any future. What about first to learn something about totally normal manners, before you try to "discuss" problems of natural science in context philosophy and spirituality?

Some information:
-----
The whole universe was once a hot dense sphere(TBBT anyone?). One property of hot dense spheres is that they emit radiation, sometimes called blackbody radiation[1]. Everything at a finite temperature emits this kind of radiation. Even you. However, you are so “cool” on the scale of early universe temperatures that the radiation you emit is unlikely to have too much “energy” in it(The integrated spectral function will be super small!).

Most of this radiation is emitted at frequencies(or energy) that is roughly proportional to temperature[2]. When we say the early universe was hot, we mean it was really really hot. So, most of this radiation would escape as super high energy photons. And what do super high energy photons do? They make electrons(amongst a whole bunch of other particles) of course[3]!

The above image is a Feynman diagram that roughly depicts how two high energy photons can create an electrons and a positron( the anti particle of an electron!). This diagram is to be read in the following manner:

• Everything left of the “dot” or the “vertex” is to be interpreted as an incoming particle, in this case two high energy photons in the early universe!
  • Everything right of the particle is to be interpreted as a outgoing particle in this case, an electron and a positron!
  • The directionality on the arrows indicate the “kind” of particle i.e particle or antiparticle. For example notice that the arrow in the lower vertex in the diagram above, has the “opposite” sense of direction that you would ascribe to a outgoing particle. This means its an antiparticle(positron!).
  • The lines between the vertices are “hypothetical” particles or imaginary, book keeping particles that are thought of as intermediates. In this case, its another electron.
Cool. So far, so good. Hot universe -> very energetic radiation -> particles produced. Notice that this process can't happen in the universe any more. The universe has cooled to a ridiculously low temperature(3K). This particle production process can only happen when the incoming photons are sufficiently energetic, and hence the process occurs in very high energy situations only!

There is however a small caveat. If the universe is too hot, the two newly created electron positron pair just recombine. There is an optimal temperature when they can be created and stay created. This phase of the universe is called the lepton era(since its the phase of lepton creation!)

However, one of the long outstanding questions in physics is, if a positron is created everytime an electron is created, why do why have a matter dominated universe with mostly electrons?
-----

Nothing you posted is science, it is all unsupported speculation. The big band theory is already dead as the expanding universe has no zero point evident that the mass spread out from, so the evidence itself disproves the single point origin

Sorry ... that's going to need a citation then ...

Take your meds

Some information:
-----

-----

Nothing you posted is science, it is all unsupported speculation.

Basing on the theory of relativity and the fact that the universe expands.

The big band theory

:lol: If this is a joke then it is a very nice joke, but it isn't a joke, isn't it? By the way: The big bang was not big and it was no bang. It was just simple the beginning of our universe. "Suddenly" everything was here and started to evolve. But this what evolves has different degrees of freedom. Some things must exist - other things can exist or may exist. If all possible things must exist then I guess this is only realizable in a kind of multiverse.

is already dead as the expanding universe has no zero point evident that the mass spread out from,

?

The universe expands from all points into all directions. The big bang is everywhere.

so the evidence itself disproves the single point origin

Single point (whatever this is in physics) or not is not the point. The point is the expansion of the universe. Your alternative is what exactly?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back