Dante's "I'm Leaving Now" thread...

attention-whore-advisory-system.jpg

Do they teach crying "victim" to the masses at that place you came here from? It's the one thing I notice most of you have in common.

What "everyone else does" is not your concern. It's mine. For your edification, you are not even close to the first person I've said something to, nor will you be the last.

USMB does NOT exist so you can drive-by insult and spew filth as you please. One would think someone claiming to be as intelligent as you do would understand what "The Flame Zone" represents. You know ... like that forum specifically designated for flaming?

You claim to be some kind of conservative ... how about you police yourself and let me worry about the others, Mr Personal Accountability. Or is that no longer a conservative value? One never knows with you neocons.
Ah Docktor Gunn, so good to see you at the group consult. Your opinion coincides with that of the other learned Docktors brought in from around the internet(s).

What we are observing with Liability is a break out of the Fevah into an area of much concern to public health officials. A strain of the virus that may be maude resistant and may need drastic measures to ensure the body as a whole services the treatment.

I foresee a quarantine or maybe an amputation maybe being the option of last resort.

thank you so much for attending. your exacting diagnosis skills are legendary and you've lived up to expectations.

until the next consultation, I bid you adieu.
Docktor D.
:eusa_think:

I keep wondering why a guy is so infatuated with you.:eusa_whistle:

Liability...unhinged

Forum List

Back