Daniel Kovalik: Why Russia's intervention in Ukraine is legal under international law

They sure as hell were. They were communist states dedicated to destroying the United States.

So Shen Kai Shek but Mao Tse Tung was a freedom loving believer in democracy?

Dismissed.

Russia "liberated" Vietnam? Cuba? Korea?

Are you serious with this shit?

So when is totalitarianism "good?"

What is bad about profit? Look at everything you own. It was all created with profit as a motive.

You don't know what fascism is

The Romans defined fascism, so I know exactly what it means.
It means a coalition of the aristocracy, military, and the priesthood got replaces with corporations.
The symbol of fascism was the axe handle "fascia" which when tied in bundles was impossible to break.
Axe handles were the badge of office of the lictors who keep order.

Sure, Stalin was a capitalist bank robber.
So he took over the USSR, killed all the good people, and was oppressive gov from hell.
So what?
That has nothing to do with Russia.
You are trying to take beach front property Ivan

Wrong.
Zelensky committed half a dozen acts of war, any one of which makes this war legal.
Zelensky stole billions in oil from Russian pipelines, violated treaties, murdered 14k ethnic Russians,

More than 50% of the victims of the civil war in the Donbas region had been "ethnic" Ukrainians. And Russia was a motor for this conflict - also by sending illegally soldiers as combatants from Russia into this region.

tried to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, cut negotiations, etc.
The invasion not only was legal, but absolutely necessary and moral.

Without any doubt it is a heavy crime what Russia is doing in the Ukraine. Also a crime against Russia herselve by the way, because to cut the European roots of Russia and to sell it to China will wipe out Russia.

Last edited:
Well according to the globalists and neocons, the US and NATO countries are the only ones allowed to give aid to another country.

When we do it, it’s the right and moral thing, and “legal”. When Russia does the exact same thing, it’s a “war crime” and illegal.

Russia is also doing war crimes within this totally senseless war in the Ukraine which is made from Putins Russia against the will of the very most nations of the world - and war crimes are not under the statute of limitations. And I warn also everyone in Russia to fight against Russian conscientious objectors.

Last edited:
Russia is also doing war crimes within this totally senseless war in the Ukraine which is made from Putins Russia against the will of the very most nations of the world - and war crimes are not under the statute of limitations. And I warn also everyone in Russia to fight against Russian conscientious objectors.

Yes, it is a “senseless” war, since the Ukrainian government is so arrogant it believes it has the right to govern people in the Donbas region after it overthrew the rightfully election government before in 2014. Sorry but when you form a new government you need the consent of the people you are going to govern. There are consequences to having a violent insurrection and coup and throwing out your constitution. They lost the eastern provinces when they did that. But the new government of Kiev and Zelensky refuse to acknowledge that. That region wants its independence. Why should I be against that? Why would we want to put a gun to their heads and force them to be ruled by Kiev if they don’t want it?

Wrong.
The point of conquest and empires is profit, wealth, slaves, booty, etc.
Russia never got a thing.
They never conquered anyone or took any wealth from anyone.
d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg

The Russians never enslaved anyone.
And when there was a famine around 1930, it effected everyone in the USSR, not just the Ukraine.
Also dead wrong.
The Ukrainians committed criminal acts and now have to pay for them, because otherwise it will just happen again.
The Ukraine stole over $20 billion in oil, violated treaties, massacred 14k ethnic Russians, tried to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, and cut off negotiations.
Those are all acts of war.
So the Ukraine is the bad guy.
It's difficult to comprehend how delusional you are.

Yes, it is a “senseless” war, since the Ukrainian government is so arrogant it believes it has the right to govern people in the Donbas region

The Donbas region is territory of the Ukraine. And if we Germans would like to get revenge for the millions of Germans who had been murdered from the Ukrainians and Russians there then the people there had no problems with each other. But in boring times they need to murder each other just for fun on some Sunday afternoon murders.

after it overthrew the rightfully election government before in 2014. Sorry but when you form a new government you need the consent of the people you are going to govern.

I'm a German. Perhaps Dr. Frankenstein will tell me "Russia and the Ukraine are not a problem which some of my artificial vampires are not able to solve." and then he will show me some prototypes what will change my life. Who knows?

There are consequences to having a violent insurrection and coup and throwing out your constitution.

We are able to ruin the German Grundgesetz without the help of foreign idiots. We have enough own idiots.

They lost the eastern provinces when they did that.

Putin lost his sane human mind - that's all.

But the new government of Kiev and Zelensky refuse to acknowledge that.

"New"? A government which not tyrannizes the souvereign in a democracy you do call "new"? What about to make holidays in Switzerland 700-800 years ago?

That region wants its independence.

The region is a bubble which fell out of time. An antiquated steel industry is not able to be made efficient with war and destruction. The problem is it exists more than enough steel and also Russia has not any solution for the industrial Donbas region. It will cost an immense money to reorganize this region economically.

Why should I be against that? Why would we want to put a gun to their heads and force them to be ruled by Kiev if they don’t want it?

Who is "we"? The Russian Donald Trump and a Trumpican like you? Or a Russian like you and his vassal Donald Trump?

Last edited:
Yours? Not a bit. Mine, it makes perfect sense except to prog morons.

The Soviet Union exists not any longer. It died in August 1991 - and officially it was liquidated 26th of December in 1991. So the Ukraine is an independent state and not a part of Russia.

And what would "you" (=the USA) do today if "the Southern provinces" - how you called this - like to leave your US-Roman empire? Again a civil war?

Last edited:
I can't obsess over the dirty little bastard. All is fair in love and war. Both sides of all wars would slaughter mothers and fathers in front of children for the pleasure of watching the suffering.
What about the US waging a proxy war against Russia to the last drop of Ukrainian blood?

Ex US official admits Ukraine conflict is NATO 'proxy war with Russia' - Multipolarista

"Former US State Department official Eliot Cohen stated openly that the conflict in Ukraine is a NATO 'proxy war with Russia,' and called for using the country to kill as many Russian soldiers as possible, “the more and faster the better.'"

What's the source of your information? RT - Russian Television.

It's obvious propaganda.
Then you should have no trouble refuting its claims.

Start here:

Daniel Kovalik: Why Russia's intervention in Ukraine is legal under international law

"One must begin this discussion by accepting the fact that there was already a war happening in Ukraine for the eight years preceding the Russian military incursion in February 2022.

"And, this war by the government in Kiev against the Russian-speaking peoples of the Donbass – a war which claimed the lives of around 14,000 people, many of them children, and displaced around 1.5 million more even before Russia’s military operation – has been arguably genocidal.

"That is, the government in Kiev, and especially its neo-Nazi battalions, carried out attacks against these peoples with the intention of destroying, at least in part, the ethnic Russians precisely because of their ethnicity.

What about the US waging a proxy war against Russia to the last drop of Ukrainian blood?
IMO that is an exaggeration of the results of the war but not the US objective. Not to suggest that it's a good talking point, but to maintain honesty between us.
The US is waging a proxy war. IMO that's stated correctly. The cost in Ukrainian lives is an insignificant factor for both sides.

And that immediately strays from the truth, although that may not be the intent of the author. Granted it's a hard sell for most to be able to accept the real reason for Nato. Very, very few Americans could accept that Russia is fighting a war to defend it's borders. The huge propaganda blitz has been operating to dispel that possibility ever since the fall of the Soviet Union.
Questioin: Do you understand why the Soviet Union was formed after WW2?
"Former US State Department official Eliot Cohen stated openly that the conflict in Ukraine is a NATO 'proxy war with Russia,' and called for using the country to kill as many Russian soldiers as possible, “the more and faster the better.'"
I'm commenting before seeing the link, and so I'm not sure I'm thinking of the right 'Cohen'? I will see your link.

I would imagine that killing Russian soldiers is a secondary benefit of America's war. The primary benefit is to bring the Ukraine into Nato.

Had the Ukraine been brought into Nato without enlisting the sympathies of at least half of the world, the enactment of article 5 would have been impossible and the power it yields would have been negated and scoffed at by Russia. The same with Georgia and that must be obvious to you on why America doesn't attempt it! Article 5 balances on the knife edge of credibility!
But now, after the hostilities, or even as there are hostilities to a lesser level perhaps in a few months, the Ukraine can become a Nato member and that will have the necessary teeth in the eyes of the world.

I'm getting a little ahead of the game here, but I don't consider it wrong to predict.

I highly value your comments and opinions! You can take every spamming attempt and lack of rational arguments against, as making a mark. The argument for the contrary just doesn't exist.

However, our (several of us) combined efforts of our side did manage to bring a few of them to life! Most of them, the ability to debate just doesn't exist. (that's the intended hook.)

Ex US official admits Ukraine conflict is NATO 'proxy war with Russia' - Multipolarista

So after reading your link, obviously Cohen is right. But unfortunately after the propaganda blitz, very few will actually care about needing to take the side of right.

They will cheer lead for nuclear war on the strength of them believing they are on the side of right.

Forum List

Back