Daniel Dae Kim: Anti-malarial drug ‘secret weapon’ in my coronavirus recovery

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I remember him from the longest, winding TV show I ever binged (over a few weeks) on Netflix. I'm talking about the show Lost of course (all those lost hours....)

Anyways, here is his testimony:

Daniel Dae Kim: Anti-malarial drug ‘secret weapon’ in my coronavirus recovery

“Lost” star Daniel Dae Kim believes the anti-malarial drug touted by President Trump was the “secret weapon” in his recovery from the coronavirus.

The 51-year-old actor praised hydroxychloroquine as being “critical” in the treatment that has left him now “practically back to normal” just days after confirming he had been infected.

“Yes, this is the drug that the President mentioned the other day,” Kim said in an Instagram video Saturday, noting that Dr. Anthony Fauci had cautioned that supposed success stories were “only based on personal accounts.”

“Well, add my name to those personal accounts, because I am feeling better,” Kim insisted of the drug he noted was being “used with great success” against the virus in Korea.

“I won’t say this is a cure and I won’t say definitively that you should go out and use it, but what I will say is that I believe it was crucial to my recovery,” said the actor, also known for “Hawaii Five-0.”

Anecdotal evidence isn't the same as real evidence and can sometimes do more harm than good. I wouldn't be surprised if there are those around taking Chloroquine thinking they're invincible. That's dangerous.

Anecdotal evidence isn't the same as real evidence and can sometimes do more harm than good. I wouldn't be surprised if there are those around taking Chloroquine thinking they're invincible. That's dangerous.

I agree.

It still does not hurt to have something that might provide clarrity on a (not "the") path forward.

The governors of Nevada and Michigan will jail any doctor that prescribes chloroquine and any pharmacist that fills the prescription.

Forum List

Back