Damn! Tell me this cartoon isn't dead on...

Did I call you a Nazi?

You’re insinuating it.

I was, snowflake? I've been talking about the marchers at the rally, I have no idea why you want to throw yourself into that mix.

Those marchers were demonized by Trump. You’re saying that he lauded them. It’s not true. I am far from a snowflake. Believe that.

He called some of them good people. I'm not sure why you're so confused.
Want to bet he didn’t? If I am right you leave this site 4ever. Deal?

You're going to leave the board if I can provide a source that shows the president said "But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides."?

You’re insinuating it.

I was, snowflake? I've been talking about the marchers at the rally, I have no idea why you want to throw yourself into that mix.

Those marchers were demonized by Trump. You’re saying that he lauded them. It’s not true. I am far from a snowflake. Believe that.

You're going to leave the board if I can provide a source that shows the president said "But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides."?

Not what you said. So he said there were bad people aka Antifa and the Klan AND there were fine people too. Don’t change the story, loser.

Trump Never Called Neo-Nazis ‘Fine People’ In Charlottesville

So glad we are finally rid of you on this board. Adios, lying loser.

Not what you said. So he said there were bad people aka Antifa and the Klan AND there were fine people too. Don’t change the story, loser.

Yes. who were those fine people? Where were they? If you march with Nazis, you're not a very fine person.

Behold, ze Trumpenführer...!!!!

trump-a-plea-for-unity-propped-up-by-hate.jpg
Spot on.

Yes. who were those fine people? Where were they? If you march with Nazis, you're not a very fine person.

Nope there were people just standing around to show either support or dissent they were neither with the Nazis not Antifa. That is what he meant. He firstly demonized the Klan. Adios, loser.

Nope there were people just standing around to show either support or dissent they were neither with the Nazis not Antifa. That is what he meant. He firstly demonized the Klan. Adios, loser.

If you find yourself standing on the same side as Nazis then it's time to leave. You're not a very fine person if you stay. Mind you the event was also organized by and for white supremacists like Robert Spencer.

He specifically said that Neo Nazis and the white supremacists should be condemned totally and he is not speaking about them in the same speech. I posted A link to the verbiage. You’re busted lying so now you must leave the site. Adios.

He specifically said that Neo Nazis and the white supremacists should be condemned totally and he is not speaking about them in the same speech. I posted A link to the verbiage. You’re busted lying so now you must leave the site. Adios.

Like he had a choice.

Again, standing near Nazis, does not make you a very fine person. No excuses, you leave.

If you find yourself standing on the same side as Nazis then it's time to leave. You're not a very fine person if you stay. Mind you the event was also organized by and for white supremacists like Robert Spencer.

You’re not on the same side you’re just there. If I were there I would abhor both the Nazis and Antifa but in that same speech he specifically said he is not talking about the Nazis and demonized them. How come you didn’t state that part? You are a liar and I busted you. Now leave the site.

Like he had a choice.

Again, standing near Nazis, does not make you a very fine person. No excuses, you leave.

Who said they were near them? And maybe they did leave. But initially before the Klan arrived they were there peacefully. Stop dodging. I got You.

You’re not on the same side you’re just there. If I were there I would abhor both the Nazis and Antifa but in that same speech he specifically said he is not talking about the Nazis and demonized them. How come you didn’t state that part? You are a liar and I busted you. Now leave the site.

You show up at a rally organized by White supremacists, there is a lot, many, many, many, many Nazis in the crowd showing up for the same reasons you are. You had a preview of the tiki torches the previous night. If you stay at the rally for the same reasons the event was organized for and considering who did the organizing then you're not a very fine person.

Never, ever, ever give a fucking inch to Nazis, we don't need that crap here.

Like he had a choice.

Who said they were near them? And maybe they did leave. But initially before the Klan arrived they were there peacefully. Stop dodging. I got You.

Where were they? Show us the pics. We know where the Nazis were, they were near the Robert E. Lee statue that they were trying to save.

Violent-Clashes-Erupt-at-Unite-The-Right-Rally-In-Charlottesville.jpg

You show up at a rally organized by White supremacists, there is a lot, many, many, many, many Nazis in the crowd showing up for the same reasons you are. You had a preview of the tiki torches the previous night. If you stay at the rally for the same reasons the event was organized for and considering who did the organizing then you're not a very fine person.

You show up to show support for a statue. I had No idea it was organized by white suprematists. No one did until they showed in full force.

Like he had a choice.

Where were they? Show us the pics.

I just Showed you his quotes. You’re backpedaling. Who said people were taking pics before the Nazis and Antifa arrived. So you’re saying only Nazis and Antifa attended this event?

You show up to show support for a statue. I had No idea it was organized by white suprematists. No one did until they showed in full force.

Then you leave, wingnut. The racists already gave a fucking preview the night before that was on the news.

Excuses, excuses.

Like he had a choice.

Where were they? Show us the pics. We know where the Nazis were, they were near the Robert E. Lee statue that they were trying to save.

upload_2019-8-8_17-15-31.jpeg

Looks like there were some peaceful people too. He demonized the white supremacists. Keep dodging.

Then you leave, wingnut. The racists already gave a fucking preview the night before that was on the news.

Excuses, excuses.

I posted His quotes and you changed your story. You’re a fucking idiot. And a lying Pussy

Excuses, excuses.

I posted His quotes and you changed your story. You’re a fucking idiot. And a lying Pussy
There is a language where “Happy Joy” means “Fucking Idiot”.

Like he had a choice.

View attachment 273424

Looks like there were some peaceful people too. He demonized the white supremacists. Keep dodging.

That's not Charlottesville. That looks to be the D.C. rally where those opposing the alt-right outnumbered the goons, hence the missing Nazis. Do you like to lie like this?

Excuses, excuses.

There is a language where “Happy Joy” means “Fucking Idiot”.

^When you got nothing

Forum List

Back