Damn! Tell me this cartoon isn't dead on...

Nope there were people just standing around to show either support or dissent they were neither with the Nazis not Antifa. That is what he meant. He firstly demonized the Klan. Adios, loser.

If you find yourself standing on the same side as Nazis then it's time to leave. You're not a very fine person if you stay. Mind you the event was also organized by and for white supremacists like Robert Spencer.

You’re not on the same side you’re just there. If I were there I would abhor both the Nazis and Antifa but in that same speech he specifically said he is not talking about the Nazis and demonized them. How come you didn’t state that part? You are a liar and I busted you. Now leave the site.

You show up at a rally organized by White supremacists, there is a lot, many, many, many, many Nazis in the crowd showing up for the same reasons you are. You had a preview of the tiki torches the previous night. If you stay at the rally for the same reasons the event was organized for and considering who did the organizing then you're not a very fine person.

Never, ever, ever give a fucking inch to Nazis, we don't need that crap here.

You show up to show support for a statue. I had No idea it was organized by white suprematists. No one did until they showed in full force.
Then you leave
It is what most people would do

Link!? Even during the highly publicized Skokie March people watched. If I were there I would Have watched as two asshole factions fought each other. Does that make me a Nazi? Do tell.

Not what you said. So he said there were bad people aka Antifa and the Klan AND there were fine people too. Don’t change the story, loser.

Trump Never Called Neo-Nazis ‘Fine People’ In Charlottesville

So glad we are finally rid of you on this board. Adios, lying loser.

Yes. who were those fine people? Where were they? If you march with Nazis, you're not a very fine person.

Nope there were people just standing around to show either support or dissent they were neither with the Nazis not Antifa. That is what he meant. He firstly demonized the Klan. Adios, loser.

He specifically said that Neo Nazis and the white supremacists should be condemned totally and he is not speaking about them in the same speech. I posted A link to the verbiage. You’re busted lying so now you must leave the site. Adios.

Like he had a choice.

Again, standing near Nazis, does not make you a very fine person. No excuses, you leave.

Who said they were near them? And maybe they did leave. But initially before the Klan arrived they were there peacefully. Stop dodging. I got You.

Where were they? You lied earlier by posting a picture of a different rally of people counter protesting another group of deplorable and claimed they were actually the "very fine people" Trump was talking about in Charlottesville. I don't believe you've owned up to that yet.

If you find yourself standing on the same side as Nazis then it's time to leave. You're not a very fine person if you stay. Mind you the event was also organized by and for white supremacists like Robert Spencer.

You’re not on the same side you’re just there. If I were there I would abhor both the Nazis and Antifa but in that same speech he specifically said he is not talking about the Nazis and demonized them. How come you didn’t state that part? You are a liar and I busted you. Now leave the site.

You show up at a rally organized by White supremacists, there is a lot, many, many, many, many Nazis in the crowd showing up for the same reasons you are. You had a preview of the tiki torches the previous night. If you stay at the rally for the same reasons the event was organized for and considering who did the organizing then you're not a very fine person.

You show up to show support for a statue. I had No idea it was organized by white suprematists. No one did until they showed in full force.
Then you leave

AzogtheDefiler fuckin' guy lies his ass off. He claimed a pic taken of counter protesters to another bunch of loons in Washington DC was from the Charlottesville rally showing the Nazi sympathizers as

Then you leave

Link!? Even during the highly publicized Skokie March people watched. If I were there I would Have watched as two asshole factions fought each other. Does that make me a Nazi? Do tell.

"Watch" isn't exactly taking a side. "Very fine people on both sides". Just stop.

Yes. who were those fine people? Where were they? If you march with Nazis, you're not a very fine person.

He specifically said that Neo Nazis and the white supremacists should be condemned totally and he is not speaking about them in the same speech. I posted A link to the verbiage. You’re busted lying so now you must leave the site. Adios.

Like he had a choice.

Again, standing near Nazis, does not make you a very fine person. No excuses, you leave.

Who said they were near them? And maybe they did leave. But initially before the Klan arrived they were there peacefully. Stop dodging. I got You.

Where were they? You lied earlier by posting a picture of a different rally of people counter protesting another group of deplorable and claimed they were actually the "very fine people" Trump was talking about in Charlottesville. I don't believe you've owned up to that yet.

Lied? I googled Charlottesville and posted that pic. YOU LIED because you didn't tell the whole story and backpedaled later. You're filth.

Like he had a choice.

Lied? I googled Charlottesville and posted that pic. YOU LIED because you didn't tell the whole story and backpedaled later. You're filth.

Oh, then you're dumb, it was obviously Washington DC and didn't appear to be pro-Robert E Lee statue protesters either.

I didn't lie, you just don't like what I'm posting.

Like he had a choice.

Oh, then you're dumb, it was obviously Washington DC and didn't appear to be pro-Robert E Lee statue protesters either.

You did. You didn't state the actual quote. I posted numerous links and quotes that show I am right and you're a dumbass Leftist.

D5GAAKtU0AAZuUo.png:large

YOU HAD PEOPLE AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE NEO NAZIS AND WHITE NATIONALISTS. THEY SHOULD BE CONDEMNED TOTALLY. YOU HAD MANY PEOPLE IN THAT GROUP OTHER THAN NEO NAZIS AND WHITE NATIONALISTS.

Where did he say "white supremacists and neo nazis were fine people"?

WHERE!?!?!? You LEFTIST ASSHOLE. Where????!?!?!?

Nowhere. You made it up and now you're back tracking. So sad.

Loser.

Like he had a choice.

Post 39 - you're a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PROVEN!

trump condemning white supremacy....Ha!

Did you read your own link snowflake? Hint, "but fall short of decisive rebuke to Trump". Now consider that many Dem's who won in districts vacated by Republicans LIED and told voters they supported Trump's policies on immigration, jobs, trade, etc. to get elected. Tissue?

Yeah, I posted the link, I read it. And DJT lost the House. A very important victory for the checks and balances in this country.

Like he had a choice.

?

This is my post:

He called some of them good people. I'm not sure why you're so confused.

Oh, I see. He didn't call 'some of them good people' he called 'some of them very fine people' my bad.

Did you read your own link snowflake? Hint, "but fall short of decisive rebuke to Trump". Now consider that many Dem's who won in districts vacated by Republicans LIED and told voters they supported Trump's policies on immigration, jobs, trade, etc. to get elected. Tissue?

Yeah, I posted the link, I read it. And DJT lost the House. A very important victory for the checks and balances in this country.

LOL we'll just go right on confirming SCOTUS justices and ignoring anything the House passes okay. :auiqs.jpg:

?

This is my post:

Oh, I see. He didn't call 'some of them good people' he called 'some of them very fine people' my bad.

“Them”? After he condemned all Neo Nazis and White Supermacists

?

This is my post:

Yes, "them" as in those people who Trump called 'very fine' that were on the side of the protest with the Nazis. If you hang around Nazis, you're not a 'very fine' person. Glad we sorted that out, right? I was beginning to worry about you.

?

This is my post:

Yes, "them" as in those people who Trump called 'very fine' that were on the side of the protest with the Nazis. If you hang around Nazis, you're not a 'very fine' person. Glad we sorted that out, right? I was beginning to worry about you.

Both sides meant those who wanted to preserve history and those who found that part offensive. You’re either playing coy or you’re an idiot and don’t understand English. Either way I have won this debate and handily. Glad you learned something.

?

This is my post:

Both sides meant those who wanted to preserve history and those who found that part offensive. You’re either playing coy or you’re an idiot and don’t understand English. Either way I have won this debate and handily. Glad you learned something.

"Both sides" as in those who showed up at the rally from each side. One side was standing with Nazis, hopefully the other side was bashing in the skulls of Nazis.

?

This is my post:

"Both sides" as in those who showed up at the rally from each side. One side was standing with Nazis, hopefully the other side was bashing in the skulls of Nazis.

LMAO

Nope. Try again. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

PragerU Debunks Media Claims on Trump Response to Charlottesville Protests

LOL we'll just go right on confirming SCOTUS justices and ignoring anything the House passes okay. :auiqs.jpg:
Be sure and look closely at the credentials of the court appointments before you crow. And yes, DJT still lost the House.

?

This is my post:

LMAO

Nope. Try again. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

PragerU Debunks Media Claims on Trump Response to Charlottesville Protests

Where were the peacful people whose only concern was for the safety of the Robert E. Lee statue when the swastikas came out? Where were they?

Like he had a choice.

You did. You didn't state the actual quote. I posted numerous links and quotes that show I am right and you're a dumbass Leftist.

D5GAAKtU0AAZuUo.png:large

YOU HAD PEOPLE AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE NEO NAZIS AND WHITE NATIONALISTS. THEY SHOULD BE CONDEMNED TOTALLY. YOU HAD MANY PEOPLE IN THAT GROUP OTHER THAN NEO NAZIS AND WHITE NATIONALISTS.

Where did he say "white supremacists and neo nazis were fine people"?

WHERE!?!?!? You LEFTIST ASSHOLE. Where????!?!?!?

Nowhere. You made it up and now you're back tracking. So sad.

Loser.

To be fair..he didn't make it up. The media made it up and he bought it.

Forum List

Back