Damn..look outside..are pigs flying??

CT is a very smart man. With the MJ being legalized in more and more states, the federal law which is largely ignored anyway is behind the times and should be repealed.

Clarence Thomas, the most conservative judge on the SCOTUS, thinks federal laws banning marijuana are outdated and behind the times... wonder if he is toking on the side due to a physical ailment....Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas Calls Federal Marijuana Prohibition 'A Contradictory And Unstable State Of Affairs'
As long as they have a ticket, yes.

Pig_on_plane_650_1Dec14.jpg

Moral Laws are always a slippery slope and in the grand scheme of things they aren't even high on the list of law-abiding citizens concerns.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Libs still think we are against them smoking pot and being gay and changing their sex...we don't care!....we don't care what you do...just don't ruin the nation that gives you the freedom to do as you please.....

Libs still think we are against them smoking pot and being gay and changing their sex...we don't care!....we don't care what you do...just don't ruin the nation that gives you the freedom to do as you please.....
I don't care either because they're just paving their road to hell.

Clarence Thomas, the most conservative judge on the SCOTUS, thinks federal laws banning marijuana are outdated and behind the times...

As a conservative myself, I wholeheartedly agree with him.

America, more than any nation, should understand the unintended and intended consequences of Prohibition. It appears we didn't learn anything.

So here is the current classification for Pot and Fentanyl. Can anyone explain why Pot is considered more dangerous than fentanyl by the Feds? It's not hard to figure out if you think about it:

Schedule I

Schedule I drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse. Some examples of Schedule I drugs are:

heroin, lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), marijuana (cannabis), 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (ecstasy), methaqualone, and peyote

Schedule II

Schedule II drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with a high potential for abuse, with use potentially leading to severe psychological or physical dependence. These drugs are also considered dangerous. Some examples of Schedule II drugs are:

Combination products with less than 15 milligrams of hydrocodone per dosage unit (Vicodin), cocaine, methamphetamine, methadone, hydromorphone (Dilaudid), meperidine (Demerol), oxycodone (OxyContin), fentanyl, Dexedrine, Adderall, and Ritalin

Decriminalization is appropriate and warranted, given the facts and the failed ‘war’ on drugs.

Of course, facts and what’s appropriate have no place in the realm of politics.

Right. It was a little difficult to see which side you were coming from.

In a country that claims to be about freedom, and is totally limiting people's freedoms for what appears to be no good reason, is bizarre, if not expected from a political system that isn't based around what people actually want.

Forum List

Back