Democrats want USSC Judge Clarence Thomas to resign

Mrs. Thomas should stay in the kitchen where she belongs and not worry her pretty little head about mens' business, say Democrats.

Clarence Thomas is a bad husband if he can't control his wife, say Democrats.

Clarence Thomas is a wise jurist who understands our forefather's vision for a smaller, limited Gov't!!
Exactly. Liberals have been writing our laws for too long. The glory days of the 1950s are now within reach again.

If I get called for jury duty, one of the first questions I will be asked is whether or not I know anyone from either side. If I say I do, I will be removed from consideration.

If a judge sat at a proceeding his wife was involved in, no one would believe it a fair trial and it simply never would have been allowed.

Thomas's wife was involved in the Jan 6 protest which should have caused Thomas to recuse himself from any involvement in any ruling concerning that.

He did not. His was the only lone dissent at that. This causes a terrible conflict of interest and creates distrust of the justice system overall. He could have done the right thing and the result still is the same. He refused to just to get his dig in.

Should he resign? Yes.

Democrats stepped up their calls on Thursday for Justice Clarence Thomas to resign from the Supreme Court after it emerged his activist wife was in touch with one of the key brains behind Donald Trump's attempts to overturn the election.
The House January 6 committee has reportedly obtained emails between Ginni Thomas as John Eastman, who devised a plan for Vice President Mike Pence to prevent the certification of Joe Biden's 2020 victory.
It suggests Thomas' involvement in the election plot was more extensive than previously known.
Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-NJ) said it made her husband's position untenable.
'Public confidence in our nation's highest court is at its lowest levels in generations,' he said.
'The American people rightly question whether rightwing jurists in our federal courts can adjudicate the law impartially.
'Over the last few years, we have become numb to bad acts by powerful actors, but Clarence and Ginni Thomas have participated in one of the worst breaches of trust ever seen in our court system.'
Justice Thomas, he said, was not a 'neutral actor' but instead a 'corrupt jurist.'
'Clarence Thomas should have dignity and final respect for our democracy and resign.'

Comment:
Wow, the Democrat Party's crazy insurrection conspiracy is getting even more complicated.
Now it involves the wife of a USSC judge.
These goofy extremist Democrats like Bill Pascrell are fueling the Left Wing hate and violence that is terrorizing pro life organizations.

Cardinal Dolan and Archbishop Lori speak out against attacks on pro-life pregnancy centers since Supreme Court leak
and pro-life organizations have been attacked almost daily and terrorized.” “And even the lives of Supreme Court justices have been directly threatened,” they said, referring to the June 8 ...
This is outrageous. The Dems don't like Thomas Conservative views and this is an excuse.

If I get called for jury duty, one of the first questions I will be asked is whether or not I know anyone from either side. If I say I do, I will be removed from consideration.

If a judge sat at a proceeding his wife was involved in, no one would believe it a fair trial and it simply never would have been allowed.

Thomas's wife was involved in the Jan 6 protest which should have caused Thomas to recuse himself from any involvement in any ruling concerning that.

He did not. His was the only lone dissent at that. This causes a terrible conflict of interest and creates distrust of the justice system overall. He could have done the right thing and the result still is the same. He refused to just to get his dig in.

Should he resign? Yes.
oh yeah....what did she do?

Should he resign? Yes.
You don't know anything about it, howler monkey.

This is outrageous. The Dems don't like Thomas Conservative views and this is an excuse.

He is a right wing Nazi. He is not a conservative. It is very clear that the leak came from either Thomas or Alito. The goal was to prevent Roberts from getting one justice to go along with him.

He is a right wing Nazi. He is not a conservative. It is very clear that the leak came from either Thomas or Alito. The goal was to prevent Roberts from getting one justice to go along with him.
5A44F2B4-BCA3-4700-9CCD-2BB7D493AEB6.gif

Forum List

Back