Damn, I mean just damn. trump just slandered Carroll again.

tl;dr

Whatever shitbird is babbling about, all bold and large font doesn’t convert his shit into anything of merit.
yet he still has to pay the 175 million to the court that he doesn't have... say bye bye to trump towers BWA hahahahahahahahahahahahahha BWA hahahahahahahaha

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
No shitbird. It wasn’t. And your post is still off topic. Hint:

Nobody cares what you think of me. I’m still not the topic.

The topic, you scumbag, remains: the silly claim that Trump has slandered Ms. Carroll.
He did … trump called her a lair … that’s slandering her … the court and jury agreed … he had to come up with 94 million dollars … and he will lose his appeal … now who’s the stupid scumbag ???? that would be scum bag you…scumbag …

He did … trump called her a lair … that’s slandering her … the court and jury agreed … he had to come up with 94 million dollars … and he will lose his appeal … now who’s the stupid scumbag ???? that would be scum bag you…scumbag …
If you accuse me of a crime, I will reply that you’re a liar.

Go ahead and sue me. Fuck you. It isn’t slander you mental case.

If you accuse me of a crime, I will reply that you’re a liar.

Go ahead and sue me. Fuck you. It isn’t slander you mental case.
Why do you have to say stupid shit … you take a situation that has nothing to do with a the case … I’ve explained it to you a dozen times and you can’t see the different

Jean Carrol had just released her book a book that pays for her lively hood … it’s not people calling one a name then you calling her liars as you try to do here … this woman makes her living by selling books and her honesty … it’s well known about her …in her book she wrote in it what trump did to her … that’s when he came out said the shit he said them called her book as being a lie that’s slander any way you want to look at it … for what ever reason you can’t get it through your thick skull… hence, your stupid …

Forum List

Back