Damar Hamlin Won't Say What Caused Heart Ailment....

Oh, and the Tweet is full of shit...

1676639462095.png

1676639481966.png

Because it is none of your fucking business.

Do you go around telling every stranger you meet about your medical issues?

Why do you people assume you deserve such information?

Sorry, the dunderheads crossed that rubicon when I could no longer go to the symphony because I didn't get the shot that didn't even stop transmission.

Don't tell me it's "none of my business" when you tyrants shut me out of society for what medication I did or did not take.

Gosh, I wonder why. There are so many options:

--Congenital heart defect, previously undetected
--Rhythm abnormality
--Reaction to medication/stress

But none of that. Gosh, that leaves.....

Yeah, this testimonial confirms your every attempt at being a virologist, next time please stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

The tweet lied and you were too fucking brainwashed to check for yourself.

View attachment 757720

I don't give a crap who gives the most to the NFL. I do care that Hamlin basically died on the field, they revived him, he is in his mid-twenties in top physical form, and HE CANNOT SAY what's wrong with this heart.

Meanwhile, go get your boosters. They're so great, right?

I don't give a crap who gives the most to the NFL. I do care that Hamlin basically died on the field, they revived him, he is in his mid-twenties in top physical form, and HE CANNOT SAY what's wrong with this heart.

Of course you do not care that you were lied to.

That is all anyone needs to know about you.

Of course you do not care that you were lied to.

That is all anyone needs to know about you.

Red Herring, and I don't care.

YOU don't care that the poison vaccines almost killed this young man, and THAT shows.

Go get all your boosters. Why not? They're so safe and effective right?

Or quibble with me about what ranking Pfizer is in contributors to the NFL, which has NOTHING to do with what Damar Hamlin said. Here, let me invoke my inner Leftist whiner: "Which says everything about you..." such a consistently whiny, pathetic sniveling thing to say

In 1971 Chuck Hughes, in his mid-twenties in top physical form, did die on the field due to his heart.

Was the Vaccine responsible for that as well?

Forum List

Back