Dallas will treat Arizona to their 4th straight loss Sunday.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
And a few other good games this weekend.
KC @ Cincinnati could be interesting, and Miami
@ Tennessee. That's pretty much it .

The Cardinals will get the first wildcard spot, followed by SF or Phil in the NFC.

Yes they will I don’t see a fairly tale comeback from Arizona. They fell apart and it’s too late to put it back together espec after a Dallas loss

And a few other good games this weekend.
KC @ Cincinnati could be interesting, and Miami
@ Tennessee. That's pretty much it .

The Cardinals will get the first wildcard spot, followed by SF or Phil in the NFC.
They might. But I think you Dallas fan might be getting a little ahead of yourselves. They’ve rattled off 4 straight but they played WFT twice and the Giants who barely have 10 wins between them. 8 of your 10 wins are against teams that are sub .500. The 3 against teams with winning records 1 is PHILLY who has a winning record because your division is so terrible. The other 2 were against rookie QB’s early in the year.
Dallas isn’t a bad team but they are a very suspect 11 win team at the moment.

They might. But I think you Dallas fan might be getting a little ahead of yourselves. They’ve rattled off 4 straight but they played WFT twice and the Giants who barely have 10 wins between them. 8 of your 10 wins are against teams that are sub .500. The 3 against teams with winning records 1 is PHILLY who has a winning record because your division is so terrible. The other 2 were against rookie QB’s early in the year.
Dallas isn’t a bad team but they are a very suspect 11 win team at the moment.
Dak should have rested in the second half of that Giants game. What were they trying to prove ? You're right, though. --the only winning team they've beaten this year is the Patriots.

Gonna be interesting Sunday.

Dak should have rested in the second half of that Giants game. What were they trying to prove ? You're right, though. --the only winning team they've beaten this year is the Patriots.

Gonna be interesting Sunday.
Chargers too. Dallas is a good team. just haven’t been tested. They are a remains to be seen IMO

FIIE7TcXsAUfLwC

OBJ and the Rams just knocked the Ravens out .
Not singling you out but why does OBJ always get credit? He was the 4th receiver today. Kupp had almost 3 times as many yards. OBJ is good but he’s not even the second best receiver on his own team he’s 3rd at best and maybe 4th.

Not singling you out but why does OBJ always get credit? He was the 4th receiver today. Kupp had almost 3 times as many yards. OBJ is good but he’s not even the second best receiver on his own team he’s 3rd at best and maybe 4th.
Yeah ...the worst is just hearing Collinsworth say his name 30 times in the game (when it's on NBC).

But seriously, I like the Rams as much as anyone with an outside shot...Matt Stafford looks like he found a good home ( anywhere but Detroit )

Last edited:
Yeah ...the worst is just hearing Collinsworth say his name 30 times in the game (when it's on CBS).

But seriously, I like the Rams as much as anyone with an outside shot...Matt Stafford looks like he found a good home ( anywhere but Detroit )
Besides GB I think they might have the best shot in the NFC. Dallas is still a remains to be seen for me. They didn’t look bad tonight, but it’s concerning they can’t beat a team that’s struggling and doesn’t have their top WR or RB in the line up at home.

Maybe they could hire an ignorant redneck with no talent and who thinks his opinion matters. Are you available?

Can't wait for tomorrow so I can watch Skip Baseless live thru another horrible loss by THE Boys to a team on a losing streak "at home" again! Amazing, Jerry World does so little for the Dallas losing big game after big game there! :dunno:

Forum List

Back