Dallas Store Keeper Beaten By Rioters Is Dead....It's Official....So EAT THAT Old Lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts

Attachments

• safe_image.php.jpgdfgdgf.jpg
    safe_image.php.jpgdfgdgf.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 95
Yep....he's stable alright....stably dead.

He's dead,....so eat

Uncle Sam's Children
@UncleSamsNation

The Dallas store owner pulled from his store and beaten by a Mob. Passed away this Morning.
10:11 PM · Jun 1, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
VERY, VERY sad. Old Lady is definitely one of THE dumbest f*cks that posts on these threads. To call her a moron is an INSULT to morons everywhere. I DON'T see her responding to this and apologizing. Liberals don't know HOW to apologize, it's not in their f*cked up makeup. So, again, VERY sad to see that he died. The assholes that did this to him are NOW up for first degree murder charges. This is the ONLY good thing about this situation.

??? So which way is it
(a) is this a storeowner who was defending his business with a machete?
(b) was this an outside instigator threatening people with a machete who got kicked and beaten by a crowd?

Before mourning - was this a democrat voter?

Democrat voters getting what they voted for should be celebrated. They were repeatedly warned about exactly this predictable outcome.

??? So which way is it
(b) was this an outside instigator threatening people with a machete who got kicked and beaten by a crowd?

He was an idiot who took a knife to what was obviously a gun fight.

??? So which way is it
Actually it was a scabbard. They showed a closer look and all I saw was a leather sword scabbard. Usually they don't put a ring in the point of the blade to tie a leather strap to. He was just swinging it around like most Daddys swing their belt.

This BS again?
I read it in a Tweet - It simply MUST BE TRUE! o_O
Actually, it's apparently not true. This is by an outfit called the District Herald and another by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, both reporting that the man is Charles Schoultz, who was defending his favorite bar in the neighborhood. He was very much alive when he tweeted the next day. (And I'm very glad to hear it!)

He tweeted about the incident on Sunday morning.
“So, hey, funny story. The guy in this video getting his ass kicked? That’s me,” Shoultz tweeted. “I had a bit of an adventure this evening trying to protect a bar I love, one that ended with me in the hospital. But I am quite alive, if a bit worse for wear.”
And now, if you'll excuse me, I am dead tired. I was tired before all these people whipped my ass. I'm going to bed. I will explain significantly more when I wake up.

— C.A. Shoultz (@HarrierMagnus) May 31, 2020
When asked why he didn’t bring a gun instead of a sword, he wrote “well, I don’t have a gun in my apartment.”
He added, “and I didn’t expect them to rush me more than a dozen at once, or start throwing rocks at me first. I did not think adequately about all this, in hindsight.”

Machete-wielding man attacked by Dallas mob admits ‘bravery to the point of stupidity’

I hunted everyway I know how and couldn't find a single bit of news reporting the man died except for the post on Uncle Sam's Children.

I hunted everyway I know how and couldn't find a single bit of news reporting the man died except for the post on Uncle Sam's Children.
What they wont tell you is this guy actually attacked a kid on the skateboard first and thats why he got the shit beat out of him.
Whatever. I'm more concerned about mud's daily fake news threads. And when I say fake, I MEAN fake.

What they wont tell you is this guy actually attacked a kid on the skateboard first and thats why he got the shit beat out of him.
Whatever. I'm more concerned about mud's daily fake news threads. And when I say fake, I MEAN fake.
Its all about the narrative. Truth has no place in their lives.

Its all about the narrative. Truth has no place in their lives.
I don't know about "their" lives, but it seems to be a pattern with HIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back