Dallas police: if you know a man 5’5” man with a gunshot wound

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
Please call the police because he may be a violent home invader

Wouldnt giving the race of the suspect narrow the field of potential criminals?

You would think so

But not in lib la la land controlled by democrats

So now cops are liberals...Sorry but :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

In the DFW area, most are.
The one's who aren't, have their noses firmly planted between Communists buttcheeks.
Sorry, those lies will hold no weight. Dallas was a shithole before 1985 as was the entire state of Texass...

Why? Did you live here?
Yes, the metroplex is where I worked and I also stayed at the dilapidated Fart Worth rodeo grounds with my bro in laws, the dilapidated rodeo grounds that is now a tourist attraction. My first wife was from Dallass...As was my third wife...Second was from the Dumas/Pampa area.

Being a Democrat does not make one a liberal
Maybe once upon a time that was true

But the radical left has driven all the conservative dems out of the party with the possible exception of joe mancin

It didn't happen in Dallas... it happened in Houston.

At 2:00am, awakened from a dead sleep, your wife and 4 year old step-daughter shot, your adrenaline pumped from returning fire and concern for your loved ones, it's no surprise there is a good description of the suspect save for being clad in black with a shotgun and possibly some sort of "assault" rifle.

I'd to like see the description any one of you could muster under such circumstances...

The gunshot wound might narrow down the search. It shows that it ain't healthy for home invaders to pick a house in Texas where the home owners might be armed.

Yes, the metroplex is where I worked and I also stayed at the dilapidated Fart Worth rodeo grounds with my bro in laws, the dilapidated rodeo grounds that is now a tourist attraction.

Update from HOUSTON:

The suspect is described as a Hispanic male about 5′5′' tall. During the home invasion, he was wearing black clothing. He was armed with a shotgun and an assault rifle, according to investigators.

Update from HOUSTON:

The suspect is described as a Hispanic male about 5′5′' tall. During the home invasion, he was wearing black clothing. He was armed with a shotgun and an assault rifle, according to investigators.

I've not seen anyone around here in the Ozarks that fits that description.

personally know of several who are ministers, so that lie won't fly.
Several what?

Democrats?

If so they work for the congregation of their church

The police chief is appointed by the liberals at city hall and he is their bitch

So now cops are liberals...Sorry but :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

In the DFW area, most are.
The one's who aren't, have their noses firmly planted between Communists buttcheeks.
Sorry, those lies will hold no weight. Dallas was a shithole before 1985 as was the entire state of Texass...

Why? Did you live here?
Yes, the metroplex is where I worked and I also stayed at the dilapidated Fart Worth rodeo grounds with my bro in laws, the dilapidated rodeo grounds that is now a tourist attraction. My first wife was from Dallass...As was my third wife...Second was from the Dumas/Pampa area.

That was Fort Worth, not Dallas. That was when Fort Worth was still a ghetto shithole.
I can understand that. I've seen older parts of Fort Worth, but even those have been cleaned up since.

As for Dallas, the 70's and 80's were it's heydays. People used to walk downtown Dallas late nights, just wandering around looking at the night sights....me included. Never had to fear gangs, or loonies, or homeless wandering around harassing people.

Unfortunately, since the 90's........DFW has gone completely down the shitter. During the late 90's and early 00's, daily news stories about the corrupt cops and city officials were commonplace here.
Rape, murder, pillaging, harassment, torture.......

And now it's just gotten worse, and continues to get worse every year.

I've worked with countless number of co-workers in the past who went into the police force to actually HELP people, and ended up quitting after their first year and getting "normal" jobs..........because they say the system is so corrupt, it's all about power plays, egos, and riding the system for a free check. One of my close friends was a Plano cop for 3 years, and he couldn't take the corruption anymore, so he quit.

He said the higher ups in the police and city government do not allow any cop to do what they are paid to do, they are mainly just thugs and goons for those in political office. And even if you ATTEMPT to do something good for the people, you will pay for it in a very harsh and potentially deadly manner. The "police" are ONLY allowed to do anything GOOD, if it's prearranged by the corrupt city and mayors office, for THEIR benefit and nobody elses.

Forum List

Back