Dallas County: "Your child will wait for another child to die"

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
'Your child will wait for another child to die.' Amid Covid-19 surge, Dallas County has no pediatric ICU beds left, county judge says

I hope Abbott reads this. I thought the first responsibilities of a Governor is to keep the citizens of a state safe. It seems Abbott thinks the opposite.

Texas has in all likelihood peaked.

Find another angle.

1628907688584.png

Looks like the USNS Mercy and USNS Comfort need to be sent to Galveston along with about 25,000 national guard to the border during this national crisis by president Biden.

*****SMILE*****

:)

'Your child will wait for another child to die.' Amid Covid-19 surge, Dallas County has no pediatric ICU beds left, county judge says

I hope Abbott reads this. I thought the first responsibilities of a Governor is to keep the citizens of a state safe. It seems Abbott thinks the opposite.
static-assets-upload8466134694443110640.gif

Why would Abbot read an opinion piece from CNN?

Under staffing is also mentioned in the article. It's a problem in a lot of areas of health care. You can't be running at full capacity if you're short nurses, cna's and other staff. Beds may be empty if they haven't enough staff at hand.

In any case, they didn't scare adults as much as they wanted, so they moved on to the dreaded cry of "Oh hebbun hulp us won't SUMBUDDY think of the poor children???!!!"

They need to round up all the illegals and their offspring and toss them back across the border.

Under staffing is also mentioned in the article. It's a problem in a lot of areas of health care. You can't be running at full capacity if you're short nurses, cna's and other staff. Beds may be empty if they haven't enough staff at hand.

In any case, they didn't scare adults as much as they wanted, so they moved on to the dreaded cry of "Oh hebbun hulp us won't SUMBUDDY think of the poor children???!!!"
Kind of changes the perspective on firing nurses that refuse the jab...

Jenkins the weasel that he is, is a dem activist judge is always playing political games. He talking about hospital beds as a judge should have been a clue---not his lane of expertise.

Turns out that he is an Obama ass kisser and as such, under Obama, he played political games in another of his not his lane subjects---by volunteering Dallas to house 2000 illegal children.......

Already tired of this traitors bullshit...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back