Dak TrashCott is about to be the highest paid player in the NFL

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Im going to the Toilet

This shit makes no fucking sense. For a mutherfucker who is nervous on 3rd and 10

✔@WerderEdESPN
Ed Werder

A source on #Cowboys negotiations with QB Dak Prescott wouldn’t describe a contract resolution as close but said discussions not contentious and Prescott will emerge as highest-paid NFL player. Fact April 6 offseason start postponed is factor in that it eliminated team deadline

It will keep the Cowboys from signing supporting players

The Cowboys weren't prepared for Dak to play hardball on his contract and he knew it. What was their plan B? He played his hand to the max, and will get paid big time. But I've always said he lacks game cool, which is what all the great QBs have.

The Cowboys weren't prepared for Dak to play hardball on his contract and he knew it. What was their plan B? He played his hand to the max, and will get paid big time. But I've always said he lacks game cool, which is what all the great QBs have.

I dont think Im a fan anymore

Im going to the Toilet

This shit makes no fucking sense. For a mutherfucker who is nervous on 3rd and 10

✔@WerderEdESPN
Ed Werder

A source on #Cowboys negotiations with QB Dak Prescott wouldn’t describe a contract resolution as close but said discussions not contentious and Prescott will emerge as highest-paid NFL player. Fact April 6 offseason start postponed is factor in that it eliminated team deadline
Well, he DOES have talent and experience, so there's THAT. I'm a long suffering Bears fan, I'll trade you Trubisky for Prescott.....

Im going to the Toilet

✔@WerderEdESPN
Ed Werder

Well, he DOES have talent and experience, so there's THAT. I'm a long suffering Bears fan, I'll trade you Trubisky for Prescott.....

If he has talent why he nervous on 3rd and 10

Yes, you ARE. You wouldn't be ranting like this if you WEREN'T.......you obviously care about the team.

Im going to the Toilet

✔@WerderEdESPN
Ed Werder

A LOT of QB's are nervous on 3rd and 10. Again, I'll gladly trade you Trubisky for the nervous fella.....

Yes, you ARE. You wouldn't be ranting like this if you WEREN'T.......you obviously care about the team.

I may come back when he cut, traded, or retires

Im going to the Toilet

✔@WerderEdESPN
Ed Werder

A LOT of QB's are nervous on 3rd and 10. Again, I'll gladly trade you Trubisky for the nervous fella.....

so you want a nervous on 3rd and 10? And wentz is never nervous on 3rd and 10

A REAL fan wouldn't leave. If you ARE a true fan, you stay a fan of that team through the good, the bad, AND the ugly. You don't seem to be a bandwagon fan to me. THOSE are the WORST kind of fans.

A REAL fan wouldn't leave. If you ARE a true fan, you stay a fan of that team through the good, the bad, AND the ugly. You don't seem to be a bandwagon fan to me. THOSE are the WORST kind of fans.

U support a team who wants to improve not stick with the shitty players

Im going to the Toilet

✔@WerderEdESPN
Ed Werder

Are you SURE Dak is "nervous" on 3rd and 10 plays, and not just "excited"? Dak is a better QB than the majority of the starting QB's in the league. His career numbers bear this out. And if NOT Dak, who WOULD you like at QB for the Cowboys? That is, WHICH QB that is actually available?

U support a team who wants to improve not stick with the shitty players
If you're a TRUE fan, you support the team NO MATTER WHAT. If you don't, you ARE a bandwagon fan.

Im going to the Toilet

✔@WerderEdESPN
Ed Werder

Are you SURE Dak is "nervous" on 3rd and 10 plays, and not just "excited"? Dak is a better QB than the majority of the starting QB's in the league. His career numbers bear this out. And if NOT Dak, who WOULD you like at QB for the Cowboys? That is, WHICH QB that is actually available?

Wentz is never nervous on 3rd and 10. he actually be laughing

Prescott had his best year this year.... if cowboy fans don't want to pay him, then play this season out and then cut him at the end of the season...

Draft a QB in next year's draft and then complain about him for the next 3 years

Prescott had his best year this year.... if cowboy fans don't want to pay him, then play this season out and then cut him at the end of the season...

Draft a QB in next year's draft and then complain about him for the next 3 years

he had his best year and they missed the playoffs

Im going to the Toilet

✔@WerderEdESPN
Ed Werder

Wentz is never nervous on 3rd and 10. he actually be laughing
I'll take Prescott over Wentz ANY day of the week. Dak is FAR more talented.

Forum List

Back