Dad Of Sandy Hook Victim Awarded 450K In Defamation Case

My wife lost her young first cousin there. I have met the parents several times. Been to a couple of dedications.
Their daughters horrible death was real.
So wake up and stop that stupid disgusting shit.

What is the legal name of her young first cousin? What is your wife's legal name? Don't worry about why I ask.

The thing about SH that astonishes me the MOST, is how many THOUSANDS of people claim to have been directly or indirectly related to those 20 children in that small town. I wish I had kept all of the communications so I could draw up a chart to show how ridiculous it was. I would conservatively say that some 1,250 aunts, uncles and cousins lost someone at SH. I would say that perhaps 20,000 people personally knew one of the victims. I would say that each child had some 40 different and unrelated people living "next door" to the family in a neighborhood that had no apartment buildings.

Yet, whenever I ask for proof of the claims, all I EVER get is, "You're not worthy of seeing the proof you evil gun owner! TURN IN YOUR GUNS!!"

But as I stated earlier, I've already been through this festering circus of mentally diseased liberalism once. I have waded waist deep through the bubbling sludge and filth of liberalism that is SH and so many other BS stories, and I have neither the energy nor the motivation to submerge myself once again into the rancid Sea of Liberal Bullshit to take on a new generation of liberals who are all foaming at the mouth to make sure that anyone who doesn't believe the SH story is silenced at all costs.

Not a single gun was confiscated due to Sandy Hook.

As for what was taken away as a result of SH, this is also a lie. SH was not about physically taking guns away. It was about building a mindset among young brains that would GROW UP to become future politicians, judges, and teachers, activists, and news network anchors that those evil black rifles MUST be taken away.

SH did accomplish some small victories in limitations on magazine capacities by local jurisdictions and other things. It also made it difficult to carry a gun on a school campus. But SH's main accomplishment was passing off a fake shooting as a real story, backed by clueless brain dead politicians who make REAL WORLD decisions about private gun ownership based on those lies, simple minded network news personalities that will spew ANYTHING to a TV camera if it means they will get a reward, and corrupt judges who just accept the SH story at face value (because they saw it on TV) and issue huge financial rewards to the culprits based solely on apathy.

You cannot carry a handgun into a post office to mail a letter because some 30 years ago or longer, ONE postal worker used a gun to shoot his coworkers. Hence the coining of the phrase "GOING POSTAL!" SH was about creating a generation of brain dead politicians, and judges, and school administrators, and network personalities, and others who fear AR15s just because of what they heard or saw on TV, without the slightest element of TRUTH being involved or proven. SH was the biggest push to make any violation of political correctness a CRIME.

Yyyyyyeeeeahhhh ummmmm......... pretty sure the poster you quoted is one person, not "THOUSANDS". Your personal paranoid fantasies are irrelevant to that. And if you think ANY of us are going to intentionally spill personal data all over the internets you must be a special case.
Exactly.
The family wants nothing but to be left alone. The hell if I would ever post names. They already have been harassed by conspiracy idiots and do gooders who feel they must insert themselves into a tragedy to "help".
Could care if the poster doesn't believe it as I have first hand knowledge.

My wife lost her young first cousin there. I have met the parents several times. Been to a couple of dedications.
Prove it
You are the one making the nutcase theory.
You prove it.

As far as personal info.
Fuck Off!

No such thing will ever happen.
I could really care less if you believe it. I don't know you and would never care to.
Nothing would ever convince you your warped delusion is wrong and disgusting.

Folks like you don't help the conservative cause one bit.

What is the legal name of her young first cousin? What is your wife's legal name? Don't worry about why I ask.

The thing about SH that astonishes me the MOST, is how many THOUSANDS of people claim to have been directly or indirectly related to those 20 children in that small town. I wish I had kept all of the communications so I could draw up a chart to show how ridiculous it was. I would conservatively say that some 1,250 aunts, uncles and cousins lost someone at SH. I would say that perhaps 20,000 people personally knew one of the victims. I would say that each child had some 40 different and unrelated people living "next door" to the family in a neighborhood that had no apartment buildings.

Yet, whenever I ask for proof of the claims, all I EVER get is, "You're not worthy of seeing the proof you evil gun owner! TURN IN YOUR GUNS!!"

But as I stated earlier, I've already been through this festering circus of mentally diseased liberalism once. I have waded waist deep through the bubbling sludge and filth of liberalism that is SH and so many other BS stories, and I have neither the energy nor the motivation to submerge myself once again into the rancid Sea of Liberal Bullshit to take on a new generation of liberals who are all foaming at the mouth to make sure that anyone who doesn't believe the SH story is silenced at all costs.

As for what was taken away as a result of SH, this is also a lie. SH was not about physically taking guns away. It was about building a mindset among young brains that would GROW UP to become future politicians, judges, and teachers, activists, and news network anchors that those evil black rifles MUST be taken away.

SH did accomplish some small victories in limitations on magazine capacities by local jurisdictions and other things. It also made it difficult to carry a gun on a school campus. But SH's main accomplishment was passing off a fake shooting as a real story, backed by clueless brain dead politicians who make REAL WORLD decisions about private gun ownership based on those lies, simple minded network news personalities that will spew ANYTHING to a TV camera if it means they will get a reward, and corrupt judges who just accept the SH story at face value (because they saw it on TV) and issue huge financial rewards to the culprits based solely on apathy.

You cannot carry a handgun into a post office to mail a letter because some 30 years ago or longer, ONE postal worker used a gun to shoot his coworkers. Hence the coining of the phrase "GOING POSTAL!" SH was about creating a generation of brain dead politicians, and judges, and school administrators, and network personalities, and others who fear AR15s just because of what they heard or saw on TV, without the slightest element of TRUTH being involved or proven. SH was the biggest push to make any violation of political correctness a CRIME.

Yyyyyyeeeeahhhh ummmmm......... pretty sure the poster you quoted is one person, not "THOUSANDS". Your personal paranoid fantasies are irrelevant to that. And if you think ANY of us are going to intentionally spill personal data all over the internets you must be a special case.
Exactly.
The family wants nothing but to be left alone. The hell if I would ever post names. They already have been harassed by conspiracy idiots and do gooders who feel they must insert themselves into a tragedy to "help".
Could care if the poster doesn't believe it as I have first hand knowledge.

The families owe some anonymous message board wanker NOTHING.
Nor do you.

It boggles the mind how some wags think they're entitled to other people's lives.

Forum List

Back