Dad Of Sandy Hook Victim Awarded 450K In Defamation Case

Seem to me it was the same crowd that claim the JFK assassination was a conspiracy by the government or the Moon landings a hoax. Despite all the evidence that JFK was murdered by a batshit crazy leftwinger and communist, there are people who just want to believe otherwise.
Perhaps because the evidence doesn't support the Warren Commission narrative?
There are only dozens of books deconstructing the FBI led fibs about Oswald. Try reading one.

It is clear that most have not researched the subjected, if you did you would clearly see what a hoax it was.
Just because you where told it happened doesn't mean it did you are just showing you ignorance by posting it did.
There are some that got rich from the hoax and they are laughing all the way to the bank and they are trying to take our rights away.
So wake the fuck up.

Ah, right. Some people still believe Sandy Hook was real.
LOLOL

So you're a conspiracy kook too??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

It is clear that most have not researched the subjected, if you did you would clearly see what a hoax it was.
Just because you where told it happened doesn't mean it did you are just showing you ignorance by posting it did.
There are some that got rich from the hoax and they are laughing all the way to the bank and they are trying to take our rights away.
So wake the fuck up.
LOLOL

Oh...? What's your evidence that was a hoax?

I never understood the Sandy Hook is a hoax thing, but what happened to freedom of speech? You got to take the bad with the good.

Free speech refers to opinions. Ass-serting bullshit about people that you know is bullshit is called slander. Or if in published form like this, libel. Those are crimes. Always have been.
Then why isn't congress being sued?

I never understood the Sandy Hook is a hoax thing, but what happened to freedom of speech? You got to take the bad with the good.

How much time in actual HOURS have you spent researching it? I have over 3,000 hours of time into it along with several thousands of dollars of money invested into finding the truth, and a whole lot of time and money into many other "Breaking News!" events as well.

Most people's total investment into SH was limited to what they saw on CNN,ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, FOX and all of the others combined with their decades of programming that makes them believe that well dressed, highly pain network new anchors with a serious looks on their faces WILL NOT LIE to them.

Ahh, Geez! The conversations I could have, if only people weren't so resistant to admitting that they have been fooled. Alas, I do not want to expend the energy to do it again. It is no skin off of my nose. Believe what you will. If I had a dollar for every death threat I received over those years, I'd be on Shark Tank! The TRUTH would cause you to lose sleep any way. SH (and all of the others) did what it was designed to do. The current fervor over "gun control" is clear evidence of that.
Ah, great... a Sandy Hook aficionado. Surely you can make a case for it being a hoax with all your experience..... right?

How much time in actual HOURS have you spent researching it? I have over 3,000 hours of time into it along with several thousands of dollars of money invested into finding the truth, and a whole lot of time and money into many other "Breaking News!" events as well.

Most people's total investment into SH was limited to what they saw on CNN,ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, FOX and all of the others combined with their decades of programming that makes them believe that well dressed, highly pain network new anchors with a serious looks on their faces WILL NOT LIE to them.

Ahh, Geez! The conversations I could have, if only people weren't so resistant to admitting that they have been fooled. Alas, I do not want to expend the energy to do it again. It is no skin off of my nose. Believe what you will. If I had a dollar for every death threat I received over those years, I'd be on Shark Tank! The TRUTH would cause you to lose sleep any way. SH (and all of the others) did what it was designed to do. The current fervor over "gun control" is clear evidence of that.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Does anyone else notice how obsessed tomboy is about sandy hook? I wonder if he, she, or it is planning something similar.

All I can say is you need a life.

Free speech refers to opinions. Ass-serting bullshit about people that you know is bullshit is called slander. Or if in published form like this, libel. Those are crimes. Always have been.

Riiight......but when Democrats write a book full of lies, they don’t seem to be getting sued for a half million.

"Democrats"?

You think slander books are written by political parties?

Name some of these books.

Are Fetzer and Palacek a political party?

Seem to me it was the same crowd that claim the JFK assassination was a conspiracy by the government or the Moon landings a hoax. Despite all the evidence that JFK was murdered by a batshit crazy leftwinger and communist, there are people who just want to believe otherwise.

The bigly-ass distinction is that there is no evidence that the moon landing was faked, while counterevidence to the bogus WCR gushes forth like an open jugular wound and has been so gushing for 55 years.

Sweet!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2019/10/16/jury-awards-father-sandy-hook-victim-defamation-case/

In June, Pozner won a defamation case against editors of a book that claimed no one died at the Newtown, Conn., school. A summary judgment found James H. Fetzer and Mike Palecek defamed Pozner with statements that his son’s death certificate was a fake.

On Tuesday, a Wisconsin jury determined the amount that Fetzer must pay Lenny Pozner for making defamatory statements, with the foreperson writing in “$450,000” on the form.

Outstanding! Alex Jones must be shitting his pants.

Jones is next in the barrel.

Alex Jones loses Sandy Hook appeal

The Austin-based 3rd Court of Appeals ruled Friday that a Sandy Hook mother can sue Alex Jones and Infowars for intentional infliction of emotional distress for their coverage of the 2012 elementary school shooting in Newtown, Conn., even though she was never mentioned by name.

The court found that reporting by Jones and Infowars, his Austin-based internet and radio operation, depicting the school shooting as a hoax and the parents as actors playing parts, “could be understood to accuse parents of Sandy Hook victims of either being untruthful about the manner in which their children were killed or being untruthful about whether their children were killed at all.”

Forum List

Back