DACA Upheld by Supreme Court

if you vote for bleeding heart politicians who promise to give everyones money away through taxation thats unChristian
Every other nationality came to the US and starved and worked their asses off to give their kids a better life.
Too many Africans, not all, mind you, want to have fun and couldn't give a damn about their kids from any of their conquests.

If you think giving other peoples money away is a sign of your Christian goodness you have no idea about Christ at all

I've addressed this. I have as much right to push for where I want my taxes to go as anyone.

You pick Wall Street and I'll pick Main Street.

I've addressed this. I have as much right to push for where I want my taxes to go as anyone.
Sure

But dont call it Christian cause its not

most libs do not even believe in the Jesus they invoke on the welfare question

Roberts comes through again.

1592795640199.png

‘Die-hard Trump supporters would love it if he ended DACA, but he could lose less enthusiastic supporters and independents. An overwhelming majority of Americans — 74 percent, according to one poll — support letting the “Dreamers” stay and work, study or serve in the military legally. This includes 64 percent of Trump supporters. These numbers suggest “Dreamers” could be the glue of a coalition that brings together both sides to find a real solution.’

The fact is that Trump lacks the courage and political acumen to propose immigration reform legislation with a provision to codify DACA.

He’ll pander instead to his hateful, bigoted base, likely losing the election.

It needs fewer natives. Like you.
And there are libs in the BLM radical left who are predicting genocide to make your dream come true

“Some White People May Have to Die for Black Communities to Be Made Whole” – Far Left UGA Teaching Assistant on Black Lives Matter Movement

Why pander to illegal aliens who are breaking our law instead of Americans who want to uphold the law?

thats insane

Ask Trump. He is the one not doing anything about the thousands employing them.

Ask Trump. He is the one not doing anything about the thousands employing them.
Trump has a lot of problems on his plate right now

including armed insurrection in many major democrat cities

the sc ruling in favor of sanctuary cites does not help

Trump has a lot of problems on his plate right now

including armed insurrection in many major democrat cities

the sc ruling in favor of sanctuary cites does not help

He had plenty of time to address this. He isn't. You know he isn't which is why you make excuses.

It sounds like the Supreme Court didn't like "Obama wrote it" as the reason for trashing DACA.

“We do not decide whether DACA or its rescission are sound policies,” Roberts wrote. “We address only whether the agency complied with the procedural requirement that it provide a reasoned explanation for its action. Here the agency failed to consider the conspicuous issues of whether to retain forbearance and what, if anything, to do about the hardship to DACA recipients. That dual failure raises doubts about whether the agency appreciated the scope of its discretion or exercised that discretion in a reasonable manner. The appropriate recourse is therefore to remand to DHS so that it may consider the problem anew.”

It doesnt sopund like anything of the sort. Immigration law is clear. DACA was an executive order. Once again robed dictators ruled on what seemed "right" rather than the law. Because the law is clear and "the hardship of DACA recipients" is not a point of law.

Forum List

Back