DACA Upheld by Supreme Court

This ruling by the Supreme Court basically exemplifies why an Article 5 convention is required to put things back into good order.

By saying Trump cannot undo a previous administrations EO with his own EO, this effectively binds Presidents by previous Presidents EO's, (if the SCOTUS likes the prior EO, apparently)

We have so many bad court decisions to reverse and the Article 5 convention is the only way to do it.

Federalist Society on Article Five Convention Status

Congress may face this issue very soon. At least 27 state legislatures have valid applications outstanding for a convention to propose a balanced budget amendment (BBA). At least six states without BBA applications have outstanding applications calling for a plenary convention. Thus, if aggregation is called for, 33 of the 34 applications needed for Congress to call a convention likely exist.
After consideration of the language of Article V, case law, historical practice, and other factors, this paper concludes that Congress should add existing plenary applications to the BBA total, and that it should call a BBA convention if and when the aggregated total reaches 34.

So if Trump has a landslide win and the GOP regains the House, maintains the Senate and picks up a majority in a state that has not yet called for an article Five Convention, only one more state is needed to call the convention if a sympathetic Republican House rules in favor of aggregating the BBA applications with the 'plenary' 'blank check' applications and have an instant super majority of states in favor.

So next year could be the beginning of addressing a huge number of egregious SCOTUS rulling, two of which have come in the last two weeks alone.

Rescinding the 17th Amendment would help far more.

5-4 decision. Roberts said Trump is a moron.

5-4 decision. Roberts said the Trump Admin doesn't know their ass from a whole in the ground.

And there is nothing anyone can do about it. Unelected libertarian black robes have spoken. This is the way all liberal policies are enacted..by force or by court order. They cant win legislatively.

Why do Trumptards want to deport children we spent billions educating? They are now productive tax paying assets we would be giving away to other countries.

You need to capture & return those here under 5 years, before we educate them.

Why do Trumptards want to deport children we spent billions educating? They are now productive tax paying assets we would be giving away to other countries.

You need to capture & return those here under 5 years, before we educate them.

Here is the argument.....

"I'm not responsible for the sins of my fathers so no I am not responsible for reparations but those who were brought here as kids are responsible for what their fathers did".

Here is the argument.....

"I'm not responsible for the sins of my fathers so no I am not responsible for reparations but those who were brought here as kids are responsible for what their fathers did".

I agree we should never pay reparations for the sins of our fathers. This ain't reparations! We already spent hundreds of billions $ educating them. We are hurting ourselves sending them away. Capture the uneducated or those here for less than 5 years & send them back. Also anyone under 5 yrs old, born here to foreign parents should also be returned along with their parents. This will require a change to the US Constitution but needs to happen.

Don't grant citizenship to those US born to foreigners until the age of 18yrs. That way if they turn out to be a bad seed, deport them to their parents country. This will also require a change to the US Constitution but needs to happen.

Last edited:
I agree we should never pay reparations for the sins of our fathers. This ain't reparations! We already spent hundreds of billions $ educating them. We are hurting ourselves sending them away. Capture the uneducated or those here for less than 5 years & send them back. Also anyone under 5 yrs old, born here to foreign parents should also be returned along with their parents. This will require a change to the US Constitution but needs to happen.

Never will. We need them here to keep wages down.

He had plenty of time to address this. He isn't. You know he isn't which is why you make excuses.
Plenty of time to address what?

all libs are interested in is amnesty and open borders

It wasn't an EO, it was just a policy. An illegal policy.

A policy has even less strength of law than an EO

this is a power grab by the court

I still wonder what gorrible secret is in Roberts past that the Deep State is blackmailing him with

A policy has even less strength of law than an EO

this is a power grab by the court

I still wonder what gorrible secret is in Roberts past that the Deep State is blackmailing him with

Roberts agreed the policy was illegal, yet he demanded the admin jump through hoops to eliminate it. Once again he proved he doesn't have the balls to make the difficult calls he was appointed to make. Unfortunately congress will never have the political will to remove his lame ass.

If they were the same thing, they'd have the same name, wouldn't they?

Lol oh dear.
An memorandum isnt numbered! And the order doesnt have to cite the constitutional power used to do it!
Holy shit! My improper use of those interchangeable terms should be a crime!

Lol oh dear.
An memorandum isnt numbered! And the order doesnt have to cite the constitutional power used to do it!
Holy shit! My improper use of those interchangeable terms should be a crime!

Poor thing, if one has requirements the other doesn't they aren't interchangeable, are they. Hint, stop digging. LOL

Roberts agreed the policy was illegal, yet he demanded the admin jump through hoops to eliminate it. Once again he proved he doesn't have the balls to make the difficult calls he was appointed to make. Unfortunately congress will never have the political will to remove his lame ass.

He didn't rule it was illegal. He ruled that Trump could over rule an EO but it had to be done in a particular way.

He didn't rule it was illegal. He ruled that Trump could over rule an EO but it had to be done in a particular way.
Roberts is full of shit

he’s just reciting gibberish to cover for the illogic of his ruling

Actually he did, all nine justices agreed it was illegal, maobama had no authority to confer federal benefits on anyone not entitled to them by law. That's exactly what DACA did and exactly why DAPA was found illegal. The spineless Roberts just kicked the can down the road.

Forum List

Back