Da MOOOCHER Obama charging up to $4,200 for tickets to new tour

Da Moocher Trump charges $100,000 to attend his fundraising dinner. Yup.

Trump fundraiser at Trump Hotel charges $100k per person
He’s inspirational and has done things
If you consider Yuge and Bigly and pussy grabbing and Sharpie inspired meteorological pronunciations to be inspirational....

Ironic and inspiring when the former FLOTUS starts hammering about income inequality abc the need for redistribution of wealth. “When you can’t pay high, you pay low and sit up high”.

Come on gang...can there be any doubt she is testing the waters. Accepting DONATIONS and the ALL IMPORTANT ACCESS to da first BLACK WOMAN to run for the 46th PRESIDENT of the U.S. .......even Oprah cant compete...perhaps a Moooocher/ Oprah ticket in 2020.....the ABNORMALS are desparate as they can see the writing on the wall with 20 odd and I do mean ODD prime time candidates and NO BREAKAWAY nominee in sight!

Former first lady Michelle Obama is coming to Newark Nov. 3 and fans are shelling out big bucks to hear what she has to say.

The cheap seats for the “Moderated Conversation” at the Prudential Center were going for $144 on Ticketmaster.

Want face time? Prime seats and a “meet and greet” will cost you $2,500.

Floor seats are priced as high as $1,300 and the most expensive ticket currently available is $4,200 for a suite-level ducat.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

And THAT'S how you can afford a Martha's Vineyard mansion on the beach.

$4,200 for a meet and greet is chump change compared to the $300,000 price of a “membership” in one of Trump’s “pay for play” golf courses on the east coast. Or the $1 million per weekend taxpayers shell out so the President can give his members their weekly access at his golf clubs.

Or the millions the Air Force is shelling out stay at Trump’s money losing Scottish golf course.

Not to mention the hundreds of rooms the Saudis have been booking at money losing Trump hotels since the election.

If people are willing to pay the price for the ticket what’s the problem?
Obamas are getting paid by the tax payers
How?

His pension, his 24/7 Secret Service security detail, his free healthcare, paid for by you and me.

He's worth 60+ million. Why are we paying him a pension and taking care of his healthcare?

We take care of all our ex presidents but investigating trump when he gets out of office will break the bank.

Come on gang...can there be any doubt she is testing the waters. Accepting DONATIONS and the ALL IMPORTANT ACCESS to da first BLACK WOMAN to run for the 46th PRESIDENT of the U.S. .......even Oprah cant compete...perhaps a Moooocher/ Oprah ticket in 2020.....the ABNORMALS are desparate as they can see the writing on the wall with 20 odd and I do mean ODD prime time candidates and NO BREAKAWAY nominee in sight!

Former first lady Michelle Obama is coming to Newark Nov. 3 and fans are shelling out big bucks to hear what she has to say.

The cheap seats for the “Moderated Conversation” at the Prudential Center were going for $144 on Ticketmaster.

Floor seats are priced as high as $1,300 and the most expensive ticket currently available is $4,200 for a suite-level ducat.

$4,200 for a meet and greet is chump change compared to the $300,000 price of a “membership” in one of Trump’s “pay for play” golf courses on the east coast. Or the $1 million per weekend taxpayers shell out so the President can give his members their weekly access at his golf clubs.

Or the millions the Air Force is shelling out stay at Trump’s money losing Scottish golf course.

Not to mention the hundreds of rooms the Saudis have been booking at money losing Trump hotels since the election.
But old hag first off it has been reported that the costs of rooms and sundry other amenities at a Trump place is CONSIDERABLY LESS than all other hotels that are around SAVING the TAX PAYERS thousands of dollars. As it does with the Air Force....now we all know, but that won't stop you subversives from your continued lies.....so easy bitch slapping you fools that ONLY RELY on lies from the media!

How?

His pension, his 24/7 Secret Service security detail, his free healthcare, paid for by you and me.

He's worth 60+ million. Why are we paying him a pension and taking care of his healthcare?
And why does he not get the same pension, etc. that other former Presidents get? Let me guess why..............................:71:

Da Moocher Trump charges $100,000 to attend his fundraising dinner. Yup.

Trump fundraiser at Trump Hotel charges $100k per person
He’s inspirational and has done things
If you consider Yuge and Bigly and pussy grabbing and Sharpie inspired meteorological pronunciations to be inspirational....
You don’t like your pussy grabbed?
Do you?
No I grab it when I get a chance ..can’t answer my question?
You grab your own pussy every chance you get? There's a name for that.......hope you don't do it in public....there's another name for that.

How?

Because we do it for every president. Why does it only nattet for him?
We know why........:71:

The only thing I'd pay that much money to see an Obama do is to be beheaded.

How?

Because we do it for every president. Why does it only nattet for him?

And we shouldn't.

I have no problem paying for their security detail. That I believe is owed all former presidents. They make enemies with their decisions. But the rest is as ridiculous as paying social security to a rich CEO.

It should not happen.
Link to your complaints when the same was done for both Bushes, Clinton, Reagan, etc.

Damn... talk about going FULL BLOODLUST....:eek:

Does it HAVE to be beheading? How about if they just cut off the hands and feet, would that slake your thirst for blood?

Michelle Obama, the last great First Lady we had, really scared the CRCs. (con-servative republican christians)
What's so "great" about her other than the size of her ego?
Classy.....intelligent....assertive...articulate...a loving mother and wife. I know that these are things that are difficult to see or appreciate for CRCs (con-servative republican christians)...they're all into former nude models now.

Yeah, so what ? The people that are paying for it are doing so VOLUNTARILY, right? If you could charge those prices just for people to come and listen to you drone on about bullshit, you'd do it, right? Yeah that's what I thought, me too.

I don't have any issues with anybody honestly making as much money as the market will bear, more power to the bitch, you go girl.
Showing that the multi millionaire is still robbing the people as she lines up her 2020 presidential campaign....should have gone to NYC get $100k for a BAD SEAT...ROTFLMFAO!
She's so gosh darn uppity, isn't she? That really bothers you...doesn't it?

Michelle Obama, the last great First Lady we had, really scared the CRCs. (con-servative republican christians)
Classy.....intelligent....assertive...articulate...a loving mother and wife. I know that these are things that are difficult to see or appreciate for CRCs (con-servative republican christians)...they're all into former nude models now.

Honestly who wants to see the Mooooocher with her penis hanging out?....I know, the above poster!....Typical perverted ABNORMAL!

Yeah, so what ? The people that are paying for it are doing so VOLUNTARILY, right? If you could charge those prices just for people to come and listen to you drone on about bullshit, you'd do it, right? Yeah that's what I thought, me too.

I don't have any issues with anybody honestly making as much money as the market will bear, more power to the bitch, you go girl.
Showing that the multi millionaire is still robbing the people as she lines up her 2020 presidential campaign....should have gone to NYC get $100k for a BAD SEAT...ROTFLMFAO!
She's so gosh darn uppity, isn't she? That really bothers you...doesn't it?
Yes, one of the qualities of black thuggery....Very telling!

Classy.....intelligent....assertive...articulate...a loving mother and wife. I know that these are things that are difficult to see or appreciate for CRCs (con-servative republican christians)

Sheesh.. it isn't enough that you partisans worship politicians and lick their asses every chance you get, now you're doing the same thing with their spouses.:rolleyes:

Show some respect for yourself and just admit that she's a egotistical asshole whose major accomplishment in life is picking the right man to sleep her way up the ladder with.

Any ticket costing above $1.00 should be taxed at a 93% rate.

When the above leaks to The Democrat gene pool it will immediately become a campaign slogan!

Oh, wait, it won't because only Mrs. Failed New Messiah is.........

Damn... talk about going FULL BLOODLUST....:eek:

Does it HAVE to be beheading? How about if they just cut off the hands and feet, would that slake your thirst for blood?
Only if they bleed out all the way and die. Here I thought I was being compassionate as chopping heads off is swift, sure and painless. It was a time honored tradition for hundreds of years and only relatively recently fell out of favor in France.

How?

So Tramp and his crime family should pay for their own secret service and healthcare.

Forum List

Back