DA Jason Williams and his mother carjacked by armed suspects

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
New Orleans District Attorney Jason Williams often avoids prosecuting violent serial criminals.

Sources:

Jason Williams, the Soros-backed DA in New Orleans who protects criminals over citizens

Newell: New data shows exactly how DA’s office is soft on crime

MCC report says Orleans District Attorney not prosecuting enough violent felony cases

Williams has just been the victim of an armed carjacking.

DA Jason Williams and his mother carjacked by armed suspects​

"Right now, I'm just glad to still be in the land of the living. I'm glad that nobody squeezed the trigger last night," Williams said.

October 17, 2023

NEW ORLEANS — Orleans Parish District Attorney Jason Williams and his mother were the victims of a carjacking in the city Monday, according to a spokesman for his office.

Williams and his 78-year-old mother were carjacked at gunpoint Monday evening while he helped her to her car.

It happened shortly after 10:00 p.m. Monday in the 1000 block of Race Street in the Lower Garden District according to NOPD.

New Orleans District Attorney Jason Williams often avoids prosecuting violent serial criminals.

Sources:

Jason Williams, the Soros-backed DA in New Orleans who protects criminals over citizens

MCC report says Orleans District Attorney not prosecuting enough violent felony cases

"Right now, I'm just glad to still be in the land of the living. I'm glad that nobody squeezed the trigger last night," Williams said.

October 17, 2023

NEW ORLEANS — Orleans Parish District Attorney Jason Williams and his mother were the victims of a carjacking in the city Monday, according to a spokesman for his office.

Williams and his 78-year-old mother were carjacked at gunpoint Monday evening while he helped her to her car.

It happened shortly after 10:00 p.m. Monday in the 1000 block of Race Street in the Lower Garden District according to NOPD.

Awesome! I hope every Soros-funded, criminal-loving DA gets this kind of treatment.

Here's one more about how he's soft on crime. Some of these crimes happened before he was the DA, but enough of them happened while he was DA that this article is relevant.

Sources:

October 17, 2023

Ahhhh, what a shame that he didn't get wounded too. That way he might have a modicum of care for the victims of these animals.

I hope that he was carjacked by a criminal who he released on no bail.
New Orleans is another Democrat Dystopian Nightmare.

crime_crime_index-New-Orleans-LA.png

This is priceless. I wonder if he'll still be soft on crime.

New Orleans district attorney and his mother were carjacked, his office says

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — New Orleans District Attorney Jason Williams and his 78-year-old mother were victims of a carjacking, Williams’ office confirmed Tuesday.

Williams was helping his mother into a car Monday night in the city’s Lower Garden District when two suspects stole the car, authorities said.

The two suspects are believed to have committed another carjacking later Monday, several blocks away, police said. Nobody was injured.

Williams is a former City Council member and a lawyer who did criminal defense work before winning the district attorney post in a 2020 election.

Carjackings and other violent crime surged in New Orleans during the COVID-19 pandemic but have dropped in recent months. A September report from the watchdog group, the Metropolitan Crime Commission, showed carjackings were down by 44% by the end of August 2023, compared to the same time period in 2022.

This is priceless. I wonder if he'll still be soft on crime.

New Orleans district attorney and his mother were carjacked, his office says

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — New Orleans District Attorney Jason Williams and his 78-year-old mother were victims of a carjacking, Williams’ office confirmed Tuesday.

Williams was helping his mother into a car Monday night in the city’s Lower Garden District when two suspects stole the car, authorities said.

The two suspects are believed to have committed another carjacking later Monday, several blocks away, police said. Nobody was injured.

Williams is a former City Council member and a lawyer who did criminal defense work before winning the district attorney post in a 2020 election.

Carjackings and other violent crime surged in New Orleans during the COVID-19 pandemic but have dropped in recent months. A September report from the watchdog group, the Metropolitan Crime Commission, showed carjackings were down by 44% by the end of August 2023, compared to the same time period in 2022.

Sadly, he won't learn anything from this. However, it's good for the rest of the country to see what DemoKKKrat policies create.

Forum List

Back