D-Min Ilhan Omar Admits She Has to 'Unlearn' Her Anti-Semitic Ways

No one 'unlearns' their antisemitism...

... they learn how to to sanitize it for public consumption.

I disagree.

How One Man Convinced 200 Ku Klux Klan Members To Give Up Their Robes

Everyone is capable of change, to deny that is essentially denying redemption. Denying people can ever be better than they are. Change is always possible. Sometimes by something as simple as meeting and getting to know The Other. The realization we are all human beings adrift together. History is full of people who started out one way, and realized their ideas about the world and other people were wrong.

It wasn't that long ago, historically speaking, that open antisemitism was quite normal and acceptable in public conversation.

The excesses of the Holocaust made a lot of people take a hard look at their views and many changed them. However, you don't destroy 2,000 of culturally sanctioned Jew hatred with a little bit of collective guilt.

A lot more people just learned how to keep their views to themselves, some even learned how to re-direct that hatred of Jews to hatred of Israel (a sanitized, publicly acceptable version of antisemitism).

Racism in America has a similar long and deeply entrenched history. You can’t change everyone, but clearly you can change some. It seems that the automatic rejection of her statements (usually paired with her being an evil Muslim) is in itself, just kind of sad.

We will see what she actually does. She has been under attack from day one.

I've got a large number of Muslims co-workers, many of whom I consider friends. I have lived in predominantly Muslim cultures for many years.

Although hatred of Jews and Israel looms large in the speech of Muslim governments, it is by no means a view that most Muslims hold. There are many beautiful things in Islamic cultures around the world. Muslim culture enshrines education and hospitality to name just a couple of its virtues.

I don't judge people by their culture, I judge them individually according to their works and deeds.

I did not realize that, so many times, cultures are viewed simplistically. I have never been to the Middle East :(

You are one of the most interesting posters here....I always learn something :)

(Plus you have an sense of humor :p)

Aw shucks!

MJQ6xbR.jpg

I don't judge people by their culture, I judge them individually according to their works and deeds.

The problem with that approach is that you are in denial that their culture is biological. Their "works and deeds" happen quickly with a knife or bomb after which the victim or victims are unable to judge anything with their body parts scattered. That creepy Somalian's towel causes me concern. The creepy Somalian knows it causes normal people concern. Then the creepy Somalian has the chutzpah to allege normal White people do better than her brethren because they are normal Whites. The creepy Somalian really needs to whine about the savagery in Somalia rather than lecture normal White people about the fake "racism."

Last edited:
The problem with that approach is that you are in denial that their culture is biological. Their "works and deeds" happen quickly with a knife or bomb after which the victim is unable to judge anything.

You, on the other hand, have made many public statements here on which I could judge you.

However, I will keep my opinions to myself.

When will Kevin McCarthy or Jim Jordan or all those right wingers from Charlottesville unlearn THEIR Anti-Semitic ways?

"Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has come under fire for anti-Semitic comments in the past. During an interview with on "The Daily Show," Omar explained how she never tried to be anti-Semitic but she understands how her comments could be deemed anti-Semitic. The most interesting aspect: Omar compares her being blind to her anti-Semitism to white people who don't understand they have "white privilege."

:p Humorously attempting to deny her admitted Anti-Semitism.

1. She went on to actually say, "I'm an anti-Semite but I don't want to be. Can you please help me?"

2. Evidently she was completely ignorant of her Anti-Semitism until someone recently pointed it out to her.

3. Why does every conversation revert to "white privilege"? We could have two people who grew up in the same exact neighborhood under the same exact circumstances, the one difference being the color of their skin. If they're both given the same college education and the white kid succeeds then it's because of his skin color. What happened to equality of opportunity? Why does everything have to revert back to race? And at one point do we, as a society, reject the idea that race is the greatest underlying force behind someone's success? Thought all of that was supposed to end when President Obama became America's leader.

WATCH: Ilhan Omar Admits She Has to 'Unlearn' Her Anti-Semitic Ways
What did she say that was Anti-Semitic?
I assume its the part when she said "i am an anti semite".
Where did she say that?

"Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has come under fire for anti-Semitic comments in the past. During an interview with on "The Daily Show," Omar explained how she never tried to be anti-Semitic but she understands how her comments could be deemed anti-Semitic. The most interesting aspect: Omar compares her being blind to her anti-Semitism to white people who don't understand they have "white privilege."

1. She went on to actually say, "I'm an anti-Semite but I don't want to be. Can you please help me?"

2. Evidently she was completely ignorant of her Anti-Semitism until someone recently pointed it out to her.

3. Why does every conversation revert to "white privilege"? We could have two people who grew up in the same exact neighborhood under the same exact circumstances, the one difference being the color of their skin. If they're both given the same college education and the white kid succeeds then it's because of his skin color. What happened to equality of opportunity? Why does everything have to revert back to race? And at one point do we, as a society, reject the idea that race is the greatest underlying force behind someone's success? Thought all of that was supposed to end when President Obama became America's leader.

Where did she say that?

I always knew you were illiterate. The link is in the post, dumbass!

Good for her for openly confronting her attitudes and seeking to change. A refreshing difference from Trump who thinks white supremacists are fine people.

Trump never said that, but continue to live with your libtard lies if that is what keeps you warm at night.

Where did she say that?

She never mentioned antisemitism, fucktard.

Who do the White Trailer Trash Blame when they fail? There are actually by number more Whites, European American or whatever the Hell you want to call these people on welfare than Blacks or Hispanics.
Thats because there are more of them pin head

Where did she say that?

"I'm an anti-Semite but I don't want to be. Can you please help me?"

I highlighted the text in red.

Can you read English, or is your Arabic translator on the fritz?

Where did she say that?

That is just what some ass in a propaganda site said.

Where did she say that?

That is just what some ass in a propaganda site said.

Didn't watch the video either, dumbass?

Who do the White Trailer Trash Blame when they fail? There are actually by number more Whites, European American or whatever the Hell you want to call these people on welfare than Blacks or Hispanics.
NOT based on percent of population you MORON!

Forum List

Back