D-Day

Seems few know it is.

A hat tip to the Greatest Generation. God Bless each and every one of you that served this nation. So few left

We've let you down so bad
You don't speak for anyone but yourself, If you have low seal esteem please keep it to yerself. D-Day is to recognize how the invasion of Europe was a success.

Seems few know it is.

A hat tip to the Greatest Generation. God Bless each and every one of you that served this nation. So few left

You don't speak for anyone but yourself, If you have low seal esteem please keep it to yerself. D-Day is to recognize how the invasion of Europe was a success.

Seal esteem? Gfy you little runt

I knew some left loon asshole would chime in. You're not fit to shine their boots punk

Seems few know it is.

Too bad the left hates it. Commie scum.

Seems few know it is.

I've not let my Grandfather who walked from Normandy to Austria down in any way.

Seems few know it is.

Too bad the left hates it. Commie scum.
The left hates what? Low self esteem, invasion of Normandy, the month of June?

Seems few know it is.

I've not let my Grandfather who walked from Normandy to Austria down in any way.

Yes you have....deal with it you little runt.

Seems few know it is.

Yes you have....deal with it you little runt.
Prove it assholio. Prove how this twice honorably discharged army veteran ever let down his nation or his Grandfather...This has nothing whatsoever with your thread premise but please derail yer own thread.

I was moved by the president’s D-Day remembrance tweet today.

It was a picture of him at a podium with a heartfelt message. Sadly, the message was copy/pasted from last year’s D-Day remembrance proclamation.

Our president couldn’t be bothered to have someone write up a new comment.

He’s the best.

My dad was a WWII and Korea vet, grew up during the Great Depression and was one tough SOB. He wasn't at D-Day though, he served in the Pacific cuz he wasn't big enough for the Army.
not all vets back then were winners. actually my dad really cost America a coupla....he was the bulge in the Battle Of The Bulge

Forum List

Back