D DAY, whats D Day?

Yours Truly,
Joseph, hair on my leg stands up for children, Biden.
I saw Fox running stories about this all day. Boy y’all are desperate for lines of attack on Biden. Grow up.
I don't have Fox Lol
That's the classic leftist lie. I don't watch Fox either, but the filthy liars always pull out the Fox news lie.
What exactly do you think I was lying about?

Yours Truly,
I saw Fox running stories about this all day. Boy y’all are desperate for lines of attack on Biden. Grow up.
I don't have Fox Lol
That's the classic leftist lie. I don't watch Fox either, but the filthy liars always pull out the Fox news lie.
Invoking Fox as a get out of jail card to avoid the discussion

Yours Truly,
I don't have Fox Lol
Invoking Fox as a get out of jail card to avoid the discussion
That’s not what I did

The Battle of Midway is kewler than D-Day.

Both were major turning points in our war with The Axis.

My Ol' Man was in Patton's 3rd Army when they broke off one battle and turned north to rescue the troops surrounded in Bastogne. The Battle of the Bulge was the largest and bloodiest single battle fought by the United States in World War II

He received two front-line promotions, two Bronze Stars, a Silver Star, and a Purple Heart. I knew very little about anything he did until he passed away about thirty years ago and my Mom about 20 years ago. She saved all his letters which surprised me, not that she saved them but that his letters sounded like everything was hunky-dory.

2018-05-22_4-41-34%20smallest-X3.jpg

9%20Jan%201945%20Rest%20Camp-X2.jpg

Edited-X2.jpg

IMG_0003%20Censored-X2.jpg

23%20Apr%201945%20Postcard%20Edited-X3.jpg

The Bitburg controversy concerned a ceremonial visit by Ronald Reagan, the incumbent President of the United States, to a German military cemetery in Bitburg, West Germany in May 1985. The visit was intended to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the end of World War II in Europe but aroused considerable criticism from Jewish communities within the United States and around the world when it became known that 49 of the 2,000 German soldiers buried at the site had been members of the Waffen-SS, the military arm of Nazi Germany's Schutzstaffel (SS). The entire SS had been judged to be a criminal organisation at the Nuremberg trials. Although not part of the original itinerary, as part of their own reconciliatory gesture, Reagan and Kohl made an impromptu visit to the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp before visiting Bitburg, thus reducing the time Reagan had to spend at Kolmeshöhe Military Cemetery to only eight minutes.

Thousands of American slaves lost their lives on D-day.

FDR was a piece of shit and a slave driver. He reinstituted slavery in order to send the USA's blood and treasure on a suicide mission at the behest of the UK. The country that burned down our Treasury, our War department, the Capitol and the White House.

FDR was the worst traitor in American history.

FDR was a great war president AND a terrible domestic president all at the same time.
He was a horrible war president, because he helped to precipitate the war.

Ike and MacArthur got Murica through that bloodbath...FDR was a crippled bystander.

The Bitburg controversy concerned a ceremonial visit by Ronald Reagan, the incumbent President of the United States, to a German military cemetery in Bitburg, West Germany in May 1985. The visit was intended to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the end of World War II in Europe but aroused considerable criticism from Jewish communities within the United States and around the world when it became known that 49 of the 2,000 German soldiers buried at the site had been members of the Waffen-SS, the military arm of Nazi Germany's Schutzstaffel (SS). The entire SS had been judged to be a criminal organisation at the Nuremberg trials. Although not part of the original itinerary, as part of their own reconciliatory gesture, Reagan and Kohl made an impromptu visit to the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp before visiting Bitburg, thus reducing the time Reagan had to spend at Kolmeshöhe Military Cemetery to only eight minutes.

Please GFY.

Thank you

You're on ignore too because that was absurd

I doubt Joe Dufus even knew what day it was on the calendar no less the significance of the day.

Joe Dufus is a piece of shit and dumber than a door knob.

Anybody that voted for him and ignored the fact he stole the election is a moron.

Thousands of American slaves lost their lives on D-day.

FDR was a piece of shit and a slave driver. He reinstituted slavery in order to send the USA's blood and treasure on a suicide mission at the behest of the UK. The country that burned down our Treasury, our War department, the Capitol and the White House.

FDR was the worst traitor in American history.

FDR was a great war president AND a terrible domestic president all at the same time.
He was a horrible war president, because he helped to precipitate the war.

Ike and MacArthur got Murica through that bloodbath...FDR was a crippled bystander.
FDR was a terrible President. He fucked up the Depression recovery with big government policies that extended it here seven years longer than it should have been.

He was an interventionist President that initiated a series of intervening that resulted in the Japs attacking us. Then when the Japs attacked us he sent most of the American war effort to Europe. How fucking dumb was that?

Reminds me of Bush. Mostly Saudi Arabians whose bosses lived in Afghanistan attacked us on 911 but Bush invaded Iraq that didn't have a damn thing to do with 911.

The Battle of the Bulge was the largest and bloodiest single battle fought by the United States in World War II

That's very true, except the members of the 101st have never admitted they needed to be rescued.

But, unlike D Day and Midway, the outcome was never in doubt. This was a last gasp, desperate move for The Nazis to force a truce. The Nazis didn't have the forces to reverse the outcome of the war.

Forum List

Back