D-Ca Katie Porter Blames Mothers For Baby Formula Shortage: 'Hoarders' To Blame.

Hell, they would have to work at it to "hoard", it's been rationed for better than a month in my AO. I'm not seeing any for resale on the various market place sites I look at so it must not being neckbearded like ammo is.

I am hearing of employees of stores "getting theirs first" but it could be those on the hunt are just saying that but I can see a young mother working at say a CVS or Walmart doing that if they are allowed to.

That said anyone neckbearding formula for resale should be tied to a post and horsewhipped.

Is anyone seeing it for resale by private parties in their AOs?

That is a poor excuse for a human being.

Poor excuses for human beings are those that rely strictly on baby formulae bought off the shelf. For hundreds of thousands of years that wasn't available. What did Mothers use that could not breast feed? They made their own.

I checked the shelves and found all the engredience available to do just that even when the baby formulae was missing. Here is the magic that your mothers all knew.

Carnation evaporated milk with 4 parts water

boiled whole cows milk (grass fed) Most Dairies are grass fed

Go to your nearest Pharmacy and get supplemental vitamins to add to the milk.

Ah, and be careful. That carnation recipe makes fat babies.

Very few dairies today are grass fed, it's simply not possible with the volume of cows it takes today to run a profitable dairy. There are about 10,000,000 dairy cows being milked at any given time in the US.

In the northern states it isn't even possible to put them on grass about 5 months a year where you do have smaller dairies.

Shouldn't we be blaming the women who won't breast feed their children?
Before you do, do some research. There's a lot more to it than just whipping out a boob and feeding the baby. Many mothers suffer from conditions that prevent them from breast feeding:

The causes of a true low milk supply include:
  • Insufficient glandular tissue (hypoplastic breasts)
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Hypothyroidism.
  • Previous breast surgery, such as mastectomy or a breast reduction surgery.
  • Prior radiation treatment for breast cancer.

...and there's more...

Poor excuses for human beings are those that rely strictly on baby formulae bought off the shelf. For hundreds of thousands of years that wasn't available. What did Mothers use that could not breast feed? They made their own.

I checked the shelves and found all the engredience available to do just that even when the baby formulae was missing. Here is the magic that your mothers all knew.

Carnation evaporated milk with 4 parts water

Go to your nearest Pharmacy and get supplemental vitamins to add to the milk.

Ah, and be careful. That carnation recipe makes fat babies.
Oh it's that simple, huh? What about all the babies who are lactose intolerant or have other dairy allergies? And your solution is not transportable, it requires refrigeration, which isn't possible in many situations.

Oh it's that simple, huh? What about all the babies who are lactose intolerant or have other dairy allergies? And your solution is not transportable, it requires refrigeration, which isn't possible in many situations.
Use you noodle for something other than a hat rack. Replace whole milk with almond milk equiv. You keep trying to find excuses but if the mother cares enough to feed her newborn to 1 year old baby she will find a way. No Government help needed. Helpful but not needed. Now, stop it, just stop it.

Use you noodle for something other than a hat rack. Replace whole milk with almond milk equiv. You keep trying to find excuses but if the mother cares enough to feed her newborn to 1 year old baby she will find a way. No Government help needed. Helpful but not needed. Now, stop it, just stop it.
even if someone completely agrees with this statement, it in no way changes the fact that the current administration is wildly incompetent.

Did she mean the hoarding going on at the border our government is doing to give to illegals?

Because no one else was hoarding massive amounts of formula.

If anyone that's an average American is stock piling any of it's now, after the shortage. But one day suddenly out of the blue for no reason everyone decided "hey I'm going to board shitloads of formula"? I don't think so.

Their song and dance of just blaming everything on no one in particular is getting old.

Forum List

Back