Hate speech VS say Voodoo

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I am appalled that there is a category of jurisprudence that can't be proven or is so subjective as "hate speech" Its beyond appalling. Its like: "My Dog gave me the evil Eye, I got diabetes because I feel it happened, because I say so"..no proof, just allegations. Like that.

Last edited:
the one thing news outlets never show nor want to talk about is black on black killings. How many die this way in Chicago alone each year????

I am appalled that there is a category of jurisprudence that can't be proven or is so subjective as "hate speech" Its beyond appalling. Its like: "My Dog gave me the evil Eye, I got diabetes because I feel it happened, because I say so"..no proof, just allegations. Like that.
Eh....What? Is this a bot post thread?

the one thing news outlets never show nor want to talk about is black on black killings. How many die this way in Chicago alone each year????
For some reason we get stuck on Chicago which doesn't even have the highest rates of black on black crime, shootings, or homicides in the US but your point still stands.

Really? Jesus, we get assholes banning us for not humoring their trisexual imaginary lovers from the 7 dimension. No, flesh and blood.
I've only been here for about 2 years, but I have never seen any of these trisexual imaginary lovers or their supporters from the 7th dimension, nor remember them being banned.
Seriously, are you a bot, or not? This sound like a poorly written computer comp program.

And even that speech is protected by the 1st Amendment.

The solution to speech we don't like is more speech, not bans on it.
I never saw school yard verbal fights that were productive. Did you?
Like I said to somebody else, what did you want to stand up in public and say to your school board when you had kids in school in the system, you were not allowed to say? Are you looking for a right to threaten them physically, or cuss them like you were an old style Marine Sergeant?

I've only been here for about 2 years, but I have never seen any of these trisexual imaginary lovers or their supporters from the 7th dimension, nor remember them being banned.
Seriously, are you a bot, or not? This sound like a poorly written computer comp program.
Trisexual? You see many three boobed women around here? Please, tell me where.

Like I said to somebody else, what did you want to stand up in public and say to your school board when you had kids in school in the system, you were not allowed to say? Are you looking for a right to threaten them physically, or cuss them like you were an old style Marine Sergeant?
You are a babbling boob now.

You counter hate speech with facts.

Trisexual? You see many three boobed women around here? Please, tell me where.
I saw one on the internet, and there was the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie on Mars. She looked cool, and the midget wasn't bad either.

I didn't stand around to watch those.
I did, sometime participating, but they were not productive at solving problem, or working on organizational or policy matters. Somewhere between Junior High, graduation, college and the military, most of us gave up the disruptive, combative BS, because teachers, Army Officers, business owners, bosses, fellow managers, and customers expected us to get something done, even if it meant we couldn't waste our time and energy on gland games in public.

I've done that before at a school board meeting. I used more than a few four letter words after the scumbags changed the eligibility rules for sports teams and based it on school attendance rather than school district.

I knew it wouldn't work, but I still wanted to give those assholes a piece of my mind in public anyways. And so did the soccer coach.

What do you think? Should a 15-16 year old girl who goes to college a couple years early be disqualified from playing on her high school soccer team with her friends?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back