D.C. Police Officer Shares Disturbing Voicemail He Received While Testifying In Front of 1/6 Select Committee Tuesday

Of course she was leading them. There was a violent mob behind her and she was the very first person to breach the police barricade. And it was the intent of the mob to "stop the steal." That was unconstitutional. And she was armed with a violent mob.
Remember...these are brainwashed cultists who now have shown they would have no problem with a mob such at the Jan 6th mob breaking into THEIR homes or businesses. It's just being touristy.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

You still have no evidence that she is leading people, it is a CLAIM you make over and over but no evidence has every been produced, sure she was ahead of them, but that doesn't mean she is leading them..

Has it ever occurred to you that she was acting on her own?

:cuckoo:
You're obviously deranged. Being first is leading and she's literally on video being the first one in that violent mob to attempt to breach the police barricade. And no, she wasn't acting on her own. She was part of a mob trying to break in. She didn't even break the window she tried to climb through. She waited next to it as some other thug in that mob reached over and broke it in, in front of her.

I have called for both Pelosi and McConnell to be questioned on this. I also know that between the two, Nan is the more powerful. Regardless of personal political power and clout, I would argue that the office Speaker of the House is more powerful in reality than any other office on the Hill. Add all of this up together and that Nan is pretty good at getting what she wants, she could have gotten enhanced law enforcement support from the National Guard, DC MPD, etc.
And so now they're holding an investigation to determine why security was insufficient that day.

And then Republicans en masse voted against it.
You are talking about something completely different...the Senate voted no to a Commission, largely due to the fact the Senate was already conducting an investigation and have released a report. That passed the House fyi....the House had a seperate agreement, to do this Committee....then Nancy P started kicking people off....so the GOP stepped away...and it appears will conduct their own.

I really hope they don't...it's pointless...just as pointless as Nancy's...we have the DOJ, as well as the Senate's findings at this point....there is no point in playing in Nancy's political threater

You are talking about something completely different...the Senate voted no to a Commission, largely due to the fact the Senate was already conducting an investigation and have released a report. That passed the House fyi....the House had a seperate agreement, to do this Committee....then Nancy P started kicking people off....so the GOP stepped away...and it appears will conduct their own.

I really hope they don't...it's pointless...just as pointless as Nancy's...we have the DOJ, as well as the Senate's findings at this point....there is no point in playing in Nancy's political threater
So this is Congress' second investigation so far? Good, only 6 more to go to catch up to Benghazi. Hopefully, they' drag this through the next two election cycles just like Republicans did with Benghazi.

The entirety of your thoughts could fit on the tip of a pin. With room to spare.

Yes, I get this ALL the time from RWI's
Apparently if you question trump, you are considered a .......
Nazi
Commie
Anti-American
etc

I tell them all the time, if Hillary is guilty then Lock her Up.
I despise all Looters and Rioters.

But that's never good enough for them, the Right Wing Idiots (RWI's)

Bottom Line is this.........trump is a Con Man
He makes a living by screwing other people.
The proof is there.
He is surrounded by other criminals, look at all the indictments and prison terms.
We have NEVER seen anything like this.......yet they love the Con Man.

So this is Congress' second investigation so far? Good, only 6 more to go to catch up to Benghazi. Hopefully, they' drag this through the next two election cycles just like Republicans did with Benghazi.
I doubt they'll need that many, .the Cap Police and MPD won't be hiding and stonewalling information like Obama did.

Maybe not scary....but certainly shows us the quality of trump fluffers on the Right.

This guy knew what he was going to get when he went to testify

Welcome to being a national political figure. Or even just celebrity

Kids streaming video games get "swatted" and almost die. Over fucking video game streams. Not even a game where you fucking lost to the other guy. Although that happens too

Forum List

Back