D.C. Police Officer Shares Disturbing Voicemail He Received While Testifying In Front of 1/6 Select Committee Tuesday

If he doesn't want death threats? no probably not

Again welcome to America
Well, no. That's actually witness tampering by coercion. Hopefully, they can trace the origin of that call and arrest that nut.

Well, no. That's actually witness tampering by coercion. Hopefully, they can trace the origin of that call and arrest that nut.

So?

You think 350,000,000 Americans a few aren't going to give a shit?

He knew what would happen.

Do you think that every poltiician doesn't get constant death threats? Or anyone nationally relevant? I bet they all do.

But Republicans will. They already are.
haha no they aren’t…and what does that even mean? the gop doesn’t run the Cap Police or MPD…or the Executive.

Who’s hiding what? and how?

So?

You think 350,000,000 Americans a few aren't going to give a shit?

He knew what would happen.

Do you think that every poltiician doesn't get constant death threats? Or anyone nationally relevant? I bet they all do.
It's sick and disturbed. Do you hope they catch that guy?

haha no they aren’t…and what does that even mean? the gop doesn’t run the Cap Police or MPD…or the Executive.

Who’s hiding what? and how?
Of course they are. They're trying to pretend storming the Capitol was no big deal as though it's nothing worse than tourism. They're stonewalling investigations. They're now attacking Pelosi for Insurrection Day. And they're trying to protect Trump.

LOL

There's nothing there to get -- Trump is out of office.
Yes......he is out of office. But, this is also being used as part of a strategy for Pelosi and the Democrats to keep the House.

Of course they are. They're trying to pretend storming the Capitol was no big deal as though it's nothing worse than tourism. They're stonewalling investigations. They're now attacking Pelosi for Insurrection Day. And they're trying to protect Trump.
how are they stonewllling investigations? the senate already released their report…

The DOJ has been doing theirs…

I’ve heard numerous republicans condemn the riot…

i think you need to get in the real world

how are they stonewllling investigations? the senate already released their report…

The DOJ has been doing theirs…

I’ve heard numerous republicans condemn the riot…

i think you need to get in the real world
For one, by pulling backing out of participating in the House investigation. Their stonewalling began during Trump's impeachment. It took 7 months just to learn Mo Brooks was wearing body armor that day. And that wasn't detected in the Senate investigation. What did he know and when did he learn of it?

6 more investigations to go. Should take another 39 months so be patient.

It's sick and disturbed. Do you hope they catch that guy?

Hope?

No not really, i don't care at all.

Death threats are very normal in the digital age. Like i said. People playing fucking video games for a few thousand people get actual attempts on their life.

A death threat on a voicemail is pretty banal. If people make attempts to actually hurt him yea I hope they catch em. Too many death threats out there for me to give a shit about the ones this guy faces.

For one, by pulling backing out of participating in the House investigation. Their stonewalling began during Trump's impeachment. It took 7 months just to learn Mo Brooks was wearing body armor that day. And that wasn't detected in the Senate investigation. What did he know and when did he learn of it?

6 more investigations to go. Should take another 39 months so be patient.
They didn't pull out....they were wanting to take part...Nancy P started removing their picks.

Wait how did they stonewall during the impeachment?

The GOP has no control over Mo Brooks and his body camera.....moreover he only wore it at the rally...not at the Capitol. Do you think the DOJ didn't know? How does that even change the Senate investigation?

What did he know about what?

The reality is, nothing is being "stonewalled" - heck Mo Brook volunteered the information that he he had the camera at the rally! That's the opposite of stonewalling!

He likely got the tip, from the Cap Police, as they were fully aware of the risk:

"USCP’s lead intelligence component—the Intelligence and Interagency Coordination Division (“IICD”)—was aware of the potential for violence in the days and weeks ahead of January 6. It received information from a variety of sources about threats of violence focused on the Joint Session and the Capitol Complex and the large crowds expected to gather in Washington, D.C. on January 6. Yet, IICD failed to fully incorporate this information into all of its internal assessments about January 6 and the Joint Session. As a result, critical information regarding threats of violence was not shared with USCP’s own officers and other law enforcement partners. "

Here in case you missed the "stonewalled" investigation conclusion: https://www.rules.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Jan 6 HSGAC Rules Report.pdf

True.

It's in a voice mail yet the trump people call it a hoax.

You just can't help such stupid people.

Wrong.
The reality is there were only about 600 unarmed demonstrators and well over 300 police, fully armed with helmets, shields, tasers, rubber bullet guns, real guns, etc.
The police beat, clubbed, sprayed and tased hundreds of innocent people until they caused so much anger that a rebellion was totally justified.
The police are violent, evil, overpaid jerks.

The demonstrators were totally wrong about the election from what I know, but they were totally within their right to demonstrate in the capital over what they believed.
The police were totally in the wrong.
And what should have happened, is congress members should have gone out to the people in order hear what they had to say.
The demonstrators were illegally prevented from presenting their grievances.

You're obviously deranged. Being first is leading and she's literally on video being the first one in that violent mob to attempt to breach the police barricade. And no, she wasn't acting on her own. She was part of a mob trying to break in. She didn't even break the window she tried to climb through. She waited next to it as some other thug in that mob reached over and broke it in, in front of her.
Being first does not actually mean one is leading people. Dumb ass.

If a person breaks into your house, you're allowed to shoot them. She and many others broke into our house. as far as I'm concerned they should have all been shot. That's what we used to do with traitors.

You're both an asshole and an idiot. Nobody "broke" into your precious "but muh gummint." The Capitol police took down the barricades and let them walk in, single file.

But if you really want to test your theory of getting shot while breaking into someone's house, you're welcome to try it any time ya want. I have a house.

You are talking about something completely different...the Senate voted no to a Commission, largely due to the fact the Senate was already conducting an investigation and have released a report. That passed the House fyi....the House had a seperate agreement, to do this Committee....then Nancy P started kicking people off....so the GOP stepped away...and it appears will conduct their own.

I really hope they don't...it's pointless...just as pointless as Nancy's...we have the DOJ, as well as the Senate's findings at this point....there is no point in playing in Nancy's political threater
we can't investigate this shit to prove something against the other.

we have to investigate it as it with all the evidence and testimony we have.

anything else is wasting resources we are running low on

Forum List

Back