D.C. Police Officer Shares Disturbing Voicemail He Received While Testifying In Front of 1/6 Select Committee Tuesday

So now you switch tactics? I have said that there Should be an investigation that brings what happened during the BLM protests to light, Now I SEE its pointless. If you are willing to go so far as to say that the capital police and NANCY are to blame for the attack on the capital.

So you deny that the FBI Informed the capitol police and Pelosi of the threat, Further you deny that for 3 days before the riot the police ask for NG and were refused and that Trump OFFERED 10000 National Guard on th day and was refused?
Where's your proof they informed Pelosi?

LOL read them your self, They are public domain. Republicans pick their members and democrats pick their members.
Nope, if you can't prove your claim, you prove you made that up.

Not that I didn't already suspect that.

Babbitt was lawfully and justifiably killed while committing an act of domestic terrorism and treason.

She wasn't in the act of terrorism (No weapon, threats of attack) or Treason (No act or literature identified) when she was killed.

The only possible legitimate charges were trespassing and Vandalism.

She wasn't in the act of terrorism (No weapon, threats of attack) or Treason (No act or literature identified) when she was killed.

1627573463007.png

LOLOL

They invaded restricted areas of the Capitol. That's a legitimate crime.

They delayed the election certification. That's a legitimate crime.

They assaulted federal police officers. That's a legitimate crime.

They threatened members of Congress. That's a legitimate crime.

What the fuck is wrong with you rightards?

LOLOL

They invaded restricted areas of the Capitol. That's a legitimate crime.

They delayed the election certification. That's a legitimate crime.

They assaulted federal police officers. That's a legitimate crime.

They threatened members of Congress. That's a legitimate crime.

What the fuck is wrong with you rightards?
LOL,

I didn't realize Ashli Babbitt is all of them.....

Really I did allow for her as breaking and entering which is easy to prove, but terrorism? no as YOU and Dr. loveless didn't post any support for the absurd Terrorism charge against her.

She was unarmed and without indication of serious harm planned, no literature found.

I am NOT a republican, a long time Free thinking Independent.

LOL,

I didn't realize Ashli Babbitt is all of them.....

Really I did allow for her as breaking and entering which is easy to prove, but terrorism? no as YOU and Dr. loveless didn't post any support for the absurd Terrorism charge against her.

She was unarmed and without indication of serious harm planned, no literature found.

I am NOT a republican, a long time Free thinking Independent.
She was leading a violent mob towards members of Congress to subvert the Constitution. She died a traitor.

The recording is in the video in the article.

It's disturbing and disgusting.

He is a lying pos and oh btw, why would a undercover narcotics officer put on an uniform blowing his cover to play simple guard at a protest? This shit doesn't make sense---something else is going on here.

No wasn't leading anyone, she was also unarmed and hadn't indicated her intent.

So you have no evidence of terrorism, thank you for your failure
Of course she was leading them. There was a violent mob behind her and she was the very first person to breach the police barricade. And it was the intent of the mob to "stop the steal." That was unconstitutional. And she was armed with a violent mob.

Forum List

Back