Czech people built the new monument to Muscovite-Marxist Asiatic occupiers, the best monument to the barbarians. comments? how will Pugabe response ?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Czech people built the new monument to Muscovite Marxist Asiatic occupiers, the best monument to the barbarians. comments? how will Pugabe response ? as usual, with chemical terrorism against the NATO member, ?

B6E121EC-74E3-4B96-99D0-04605CBAE72E_cx0_cy24_cw0_w1023_r1_s.png

related

russian" war against EU/USA. A Czech politician in hiding amid allegations of a "Russian" assassination plot says he believes the threat against him is credible and he fears for his life.

A Czech politician in hiding amid allegations of a Russian assassination plot says he believes the threat against him is credible and he fears for his life.

Three Prague politicians are under 24-hour police guard because of the alleged plot to poison them - claims categorically denied by Moscow.

"It's very difficult," said Ondrej Kolar, mayor of Prague's sixth district, speaking to the BBC from an undisclosed location under heavy police guard.

"I haven't seen my children for quite a long time, and they haven't seen me. Even my family doesn't know where I am," he told me via Skype, now his only means of communication with the outside world.

Mystery 'poison plot' sends Czech mayors into hiding - BBC News

Forum List

Back