russian" war against EU/USA. A Czech politician in hiding amid allegations of a "Russian" assassination plot says he believes the threat against him i

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
russian" war against EU/USA. I say BOMB Pugabe´s ulus with OIL - GAS sanctions!! afro - asia (3 world) respects only the power !
"A Czech politician in hiding amid allegations of a "Russian" assassination plot says he believes the threat against him is credible and he fears for his life.

A Czech politician in hiding amid allegations of a Russian assassination plot says he believes the threat against him is credible and he fears for his life.

Three Prague politicians are under 24-hour police guard because of the alleged plot to poison them - claims categorically denied by Moscow.

"It's very difficult," said Ondrej Kolar, mayor of Prague's sixth district, speaking to the BBC from an undisclosed location under heavy police guard.

"I haven't seen my children for quite a long time, and they haven't seen me. Even my family doesn't know where I am," he told me via Skype, now his only means of communication with the outside world.

related:
Czech government "in your face Pugabe" In Prague, monument to the the "Russian" Liberation Army (ROA) who liberated Prague city from German Nazi occupiers was erected. KGB (GRU) is already tried to kill the mayor of Prague . what else can Pugabe do from his bunker against Czech state and NATO? how many neo - stalinists are living in Prague? can they do something acting like Pugabe 5th column ?

" This is a three-meter metal pillar with a small tank on top. On the memorial plate below it is written that 300 servicemen of the Russian Liberation Army died for the liberation of Prague, Radio Liberty reports . Previously, plans to erect such a monument were criticized in the Russian Foreign Ministry.

The department reminded that the army of General Andrei Vlasov fought with the Soviet army on the side of the Nazis. Recently, a monument to Soviet Marshal Konev was dismantled in Prague. "

1588718160507.png

Forum List

Back