Cyclist seen FLIPPING OFF DrumpF's motorcade WINS seat on local county board. WHEE!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Cyclist seen flipping off Trump's motorcade wins seat on local county board

A woman who drew widespread attention in 2017 after she was seen flipping off President Trump's motorcade while riding a bicycle has won a seat on the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors in Northern Virginia.

Democrat Juli Briskman, who announced last year that she would be challenging Suzanne Volpe (R) for the seat, won the race to represent the Algonkian District on Tuesday night, The Washington Post reports.

Briskman had received more than 54 percent of the vote to Volpe's roughly 46 percent with more than 91 percent of precincts reporting, according to the Virginia Department of Elections website.

upload_2019-11-6_9-40-33.png

:11_2_1043:You go my Finger Gurl!
SOooo, Great Douche! Nov. 5 , 2019 can you see the Finger NOW?
tenor.gif

Good for her,, more disastrous people Democrats can accumulate the better.. put mic in her face ,, let her talk lol

More proof Dimwinges do not elect people on credentials, experience, or ability.

• Banned
Good for her,, more disastrous people Democrats can accumulate the better.. put mic in her face ,, let her talk lol
She has done that and is now elected to office.

Last edited:
Good for her. My only question is did she get elected because of her stunt or what she actually planned on doing and what she felt was right? If I had to guess judging by those that are celebrating her win it would be her stunt. If that is the case it shows a complete lack of understanding by voters.

Dems love electing the most incompetent folks they can find. It’s like they are inspired by moronic shitbags.

• Banned
Dems love electing the most incompetent folks they can find. It’s like they are inspired by moronic shitbags.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:And you put this POS up as your competent Traitor to America as your example.
0sUoHqf.jpg

Juli Briskman has a 20-year history of volunteerism and participation in projects and programs in London County and her community. Her education and job experiences make her highly qualified for her new job. She was a perfect candidate for the election. A preponderance of county voters knew her and liked her long before she flipped the bird to Trump.

"
Briskman said her "blood just started to boil” as his motorcade passed her on her bike.

“I’m thinking, DACA recipients are getting kicked out"

LOL. Yep..another Democrat called to arms to defend Mexican constituents.

A woman who drew widespread attention in 2017 after she was seen flipping off President Trump's motorcade while riding a bicycle has won a seat on the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors in Northern Virginia.

Democrat Juli Briskman, who announced last year that she would be challenging Suzanne Volpe (R) for the seat, won the race to represent the Algonkian District on Tuesday night, The Washington Post reports.

Briskman had received more than 54 percent of the vote to Volpe's roughly 46 percent with more than 91 percent of precincts reporting, according to the Virginia Department of Elections website.

View attachment 288278

tenor.gif
She needs a lot more work on that ass.giant of hers.

View attachment 288278

tenor.gif

Who will the libs elect next? American Indian war hero Nate Phillips? Members of the Black Congressional Israelites hanging out in Washington DC?

Juli Briskman has a 20-year history of volunteerism and participation in projects and programs in London County and her community. Her education and job experiences make her highly qualified for her new job. She was a perfect candidate for the election. A preponderance of county voters knew her and liked her long before she flipped the bird to Trump.
So it's claimed. All we know is some leftist crackpot flipped off Trump and dem voters went wild for her nasty obstinate attitude and elected her to some minor county seat somewhere in blue Virginia.
Big whoop.

Where does the left find this stuff? Is Media Matters working overtime? Democrats have been flipping off the President for three years while California burns and people live under tarps and shit on the streets.

So it's claimed. All we know is some leftist crackpot flipped off Trump and dem voters went wild for her nasty obstinate attitude and elected her to some minor county seat somewhere in blue Virginia.
Big whoop.
Well, if you are unable or too lazy or too uneducated for researching her qualifications that is your loss. Stay ignorant and stupid. You have the constitutional right.

View attachment 288278

tenor.gif
She needs a lot more work on that ass.giant of hers.
Butt you like tapping this,

tenor.gif

Where does the left find this stuff? Is Media Matters working overtime? Democrats have been flipping off the President for three years while California burns and people live under tarps and shit on the streets.
DOPer WEAK ASS Deflections.

Recall this for 8 years.

Screen-Shot-2013-01-15-at-4.44.12-PM-1.jpg

This finger is not the same DOPer.

Well, if you are unable or too lazy or too uneducated for researching her qualifications that is your loss. Stay ignorant and stupid. You have the constitutional right.
Just like it's your right to be a rude asshole, I suppose. I'm not surprised you seem to be a very big Julie Briskman fan
She's hostile angry bitch, just like you, perhaps.

I did look up her wiki/everipedia page Everipedia
and didn't see any of the information you mentioned, which sounded a lot like campaign drivel.

I did learn she was a government contractor (before she was fired) and former State Department drone. And she is a single mother of two, surprise!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back