Current List of Businesses Damaged or Destroyed

I have a serious question for anyone that watched the horrific scene last night or has watched footage of the carnage. I've done neither, I've only seen pictures of the aftermath. What percentage of the rioting and looting savages would you estimate appeared to be white folks? I'm just curious about this. Thank you.
Plenty...It's a multi-ethic part of town....Mostly white to the east of Hiawatha Ave., more black-ish to the west. and north.
So, approximately WHAT percentage would you estimate that to be?
My best guess will be about 5%

I never had any idea that there were that many African Americans in Min.

They can take that vast cold tundra.
My guess is that a lot of those rioters were probably bussed in by Black Lives Matter. And don’t actually live there.
Wouldn't have to bus them far....The part of town where Floyd was snuffed is awfully dark.

Diversity has enriched Minnesota.

EZGvH4LWoAATYk0

Next time, sink the ships.

Looters destroy this black man's business that he poured his life savings into. He openly weeps. Disgusting. Perhaps people should take a knee for this guy.

Some of those businesses were going to go tits up anyway due to the Coronavirus shutdown.

Now at least the owners will be able to go after their insurance companies for some restitution.
And you chumps have the nerve to chide non-liberoids for allegedly lacking compassion. :icon_rolleyes:

Compassion is for chumps.
That's what your looting chimps said

That might be the case.

But the insurance companies will have to cough up some money, but that’s OK. That’s what they’re there for.

Some of those businesses were going to go tits up anyway due to the Coronavirus shutdown.

Now at least the owners will be able to go after their insurance companies for some restitution.
And you chumps have the nerve to chide non-liberoids for allegedly lacking compassion. :icon_rolleyes:

Compassion is for chumps.
That's what your looting chimps said

That might be the case.

But the insurance companies will have to cough up some money, but that’s OK. That’s what they’re there for.
I've written business insurance since Reagan was prez. How many of those businesses have liability insurance to begin with? Do you know how expensive a policy is in the Hood? Mostly prohibitive in cost.

I bet a third only have coverage. And you better have. "All Perils" as insured. I would never market anything but all peril coverage to begin with.

Looters destroy this black man's business that he poured his life savings into. He openly weeps. Disgusting. Perhaps people should take a knee for this guy.

Losing a business is like losing a child. You've invested your life to give it life. State worshippers wouldn't understand

Have you ever owned a business? Your aw shucks attitude about a whole mans life and sweat shot to shit is touching.

How do you know many were going under? I bet a lot of these people don't have any insurance.

Do I care what is happening in MN?

Not in the least. It's a blue state with blue 'leaders' who brought us klobuchar and brother-fuckin' omar.

Deal with it. Anarchist marxists burning other marxist businesses to the ground. Who cares. Zero says "you didn't build that" anyway. Fuck 'em. I'm light years away sleeping like a baby because I've elected civilized, law-abiding leaders. Burn baby burn.

This is the end of a democrat induced Lock down that crushed small business and destroyed the lives of thousands. In a riot the impoverished by government edict would be rushing to set fire to their businesses. Grab the insurance money and run.

Forum List

Back