Current 2016 Presidential polling in Mississippi

Hillary is a lock to find something else to do when the Dems pick Liz Warren or Duval Patrick

I think Putin shooting down that airline yesterday will lock the GOP nomination in 2016. Republicans love "strong leaders"
Amazing that you keep getting it so wrong. We noticed that Putin loves the nation he leads and wants to make it better while Obama wants to transform the nation he leads in to poverty and weakness

Progressives: only group that ever lost a game of rock, paper scissors to a box of rocks

Many conservatives may have been apprehensive about voting for Putin. But in shooting down an airline full of innocent people, he has demonstrated what strong leadership entails.......what conservatives call The Right Stuff

Putin 2016

Mississippi is an interesting state. It has an African American population just under 40%. That does not explain though why Hillary's popularity may have gone up since the last poll. Most African Americans do indeed vote Democrat ... to a certain point. In red states like Mississippi, because it is part of the deep south, it is one of the more conservative states. A good portion of conservative minded African Americans in Mississippi are Republicans.

For instance in 2012, in Sunflower County Mississippi which is 71 percent black, Romney won the county by over 16 percent. In Hinds County which is 69% black, home of the state capital, Jackson, Romney won by 13.5 percent. It's also interesting to note that in 2012 black voter turnout was higher than white voter turnout.
A lot of minority neighborhoods do not come out to vote.

Would that have been a reason for those numbers?

Hillary is a lock to find something else to do when the Dems pick Liz Warren or Duval Patrick

I think Putin shooting down that airline yesterday will lock the GOP nomination in 2016. Republicans love "strong leaders"
Amazing that you keep getting it so wrong. We noticed that Putin loves the nation he leads and wants to make it better while Obama wants to transform the nation he leads in to poverty and weakness

Progressives: only group that ever lost a game of rock, paper scissors to a box of rocks
gotta love Frankie... he somehow equates Putin's war mongering to Obama's measured responses to love of country.
takes a very "special" kind of nuttjobbery to "think" that way!

We were just letting you box of rocks types think you won...

Many conservatives may have been apprehensive about voting for Putin. But in shooting down an airline full of innocent people, he has demonstrated what strong leadership entails.......what conservatives call The Right Stuff

Putin 2016

Poppycock. Stop blaming conservatives for Obama's Foreign policy failures.

Obama promised to be more flexible......He bent over and pushed the "reset" button. He allowed Russia to negotiate a settlement in Syria after his "red line" disaster. He even laughed at Romney for having the audacity of pointing out that Russia was a threat. He loves Russia!!

If anyone is to blame for Putin's aggression, it's liberal bed wetters like Obama.His foreign policy is weak and incoherent. He's a disaster of Carteresque proportions. Putin is a pipsqueak, yet he toys with Obama like he owns him. ...Barry is a chump that's been played.

PS- You're worse - you voted for him, twice! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mississippi is an interesting state. It has an African American population just under 40%. That does not explain though why Hillary's popularity may have gone up since the last poll. Most African Americans do indeed vote Democrat ... to a certain point. In red states like Mississippi, because it is part of the deep south, it is one of the more conservative states. A good portion of conservative minded African Americans in Mississippi are Republicans.

For instance in 2012, in Sunflower County Mississippi which is 71 percent black, Romney won the county by over 16 percent. In Hinds County which is 69% black, home of the state capital, Jackson, Romney won by 13.5 percent. It's also interesting to note that in 2012 black voter turnout was higher than white voter turnout.
A lot of minority neighborhoods do not come out to vote.

Would that have been a reason for those numbers?
I doubt it. In 2012, black voter turnout was higher than white voter turnout. However, black turnout was highest in Wisconsin, Mississippi, and North Carolina.

You know when the GOP wins a county that has a 71% black population by 16%, it means that a good portion of those GOP voters were black. This is not surprising since Mississippi is quite conservative. Conservatives for the most part, regardless of race will vote for the GOP.

I'm waiting till November to make any predictions ..depending on how badly the republicans get their ass beat...

November 2014?

If electoral history is our guide (and it will be), then in November 2014, the GOP is extremely likely to make gains of 11-12 seats in the House and will probably narrowly capture the Senate.

I keep bringing this link up:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...pared-to-presidential-terms-1855-present.html

Because the historical data is uncontrovertible and I see no reason to have to type it all again. :D

Please notice the creation date for that link.

Forum List

Back