Curious Political "Attacks"

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
In this bizarre political season running up to the Pennsylvania primary elections on Tuesday (5/17), I'm seeing a curious phenomenon that I haven't seen before.

There are a lot of Democrats and a lot of people in Media who think that "accusing" a Republican of "trying to overturn the 2020 election" will harm them in the Republican primary. I don't think so. These mid-terms generally bring out the hard corps of the two parties, and the hard corps of the Republicans is utterly convinced - more every day - that the election was stolen. Saying that someone tried to overturn it is a GOOD thing, not an accusation. It will, if taken seriously, work to the candidate's benefit.

In this bizarre political season running up to the Pennsylvania primary elections on Tuesday (5/17), I'm seeing a curious phenomenon that I haven't seen before.

There are a lot of Democrats and a lot of people in Media who think that "accusing" a Republican of "trying to overturn the 2020 election" will harm them in the Republican primary. I don't think so. These mid-terms generally bring out the hard corps of the two parties, and the hard corps of the Republicans is utterly convinced - more every day - that the election was stolen. Saying that someone tried to overturn it is a GOOD thing, not an accusation. It will, if taken seriously, work to the candidate's benefit.

It also doesn't help that even people still just questioning the 2020 election are being treated as saying it was certainly stolen.

The democrat party really has no actual platform these days, only a strategy for getting elected. They certainly cannot run on the disaster they have caused under Biden, so have seized upon Jan 6 as their chief method for manipulating people.

Some people are smart enough to see through the ruse, but it's not the smart ones I'm worried about.

The democrat party really has no actual platform these days, only a strategy for getting elected. They certainly cannot run on the disaster they have caused under Biden, so have seized upon Jan 6 as their chief method for manipulating people.

Some people are smart enough to see through the ruse, but it's not the smart ones I'm worried about.

So true.....Ever been to Philly? It's not exactly a brain trust.

Forum List

Back