• I don't know.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes but........

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but.........

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stop worshipping the Invisible Big Guy. Follow my lead, I once found a bible at my house, had no idea how it got there, so I threw it out.

:thanks:

That's where I messed up. I read through it twice. It made me realize that I am totally screwed.

God is a fictitious character

You should be more specific, that the Christian man/god or Baal masked by his son the morning star is a fictitious character.
The Judaic precept of the power and source of Life(G-d) is not a man nor form, thus can not be anthropromorphic, as in
NOT A CHARACTER.
Jews are describing an Essence of nature that best defines to it's most finite source that power in life that allows us to be and evolve (progress to all we could & should be).
This is why the Hebrew God requires
" a mediator & master teacher" and head messenger(s) to help describe and convey (reflect) that nature. This is done so we can understand our creation & purpose through reflecting &
manifesting that Essence.
Which is why Genesis the hosts (plural Elohim) convey we will make you in our (essence type not physical type) Image (of righteousness).
This is why there is always the angel (messenger)
of the Lord speaking or acting as council to Moses, Jacob, Hezekiah (in Isaiah), David, Solomon, Ezekiel, Daniel, etc...

Now, you can disbelieve in messages, but then that would make you a silly stasist, because we already reached technology that can send sound faster then light and you'd be saying we'd never advance into the future to achieve such things nor involve ourselves to shape or help the past in order to save or speed up progress to the future.
Genesis makes it clear- the Hebrew teaching is creation is bringing order out of the chaos not out of nothing. In other words you take the chaotic imperfect past and through structure and involvment bring form and order to make it more Shalem (stable, complete, whole) thus bringing
the Olam Habah(world to come called heaven) closer to the imperfect age(earth age).
Don't feel bad, even Dr. Stephen Hawking was blind to the evidence always sitting in the Torah, which eventually changed his
opinions on this subject of time messaging.

Last edited:
If the Bible is true and Yahweh is real then I am an idolater. Is it possible for me to be cured? If yes, then how can I be cured? How do I become washed, sanctified and justified from this sin that I love so much?

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11
Everyone worships something. It is in our nature to do so. For instance, it is likely that you worship yourself. The only choice we have is in what we worship.

You should be more specific, that the Christian man/god or Baal masked by his son the morning star is a fictitious character.
The Judaic precept of the power and source of Life(G-d) is not a man nor form, thus can not be anthropromorphic, as in
NOT A CHARACTER.
Jews are describing an Essence of nature that best defines to it's most finite source that power in life that allows us to be and evolve (progress to all we could & should be).
" a mediator & master teacher" and head messenger(s) to help describe and convey (reflect) that nature. This is done so we can understand our creation & purpose through reflecting &
Which is why Genesis the hosts (plural Elohim) convey we will make you in our (essence type not physical type) Image (of righteousness).
of the Lord speaking or acting as council to Moses, Jacob, Hezekiah (in Isaiah), David, Solomon, Ezekiel, Daniel, etc...

Now, you can disbelieve in messages, but then that would make you a silly stasist, because we already reached technology that can send sound faster then light and you'd be saying we'd never advance into the future to achieve such things nor involve ourselves to shape or help the past in order to save or speed up progress to the future.
Genesis makes it clear- the Hebrew teaching is creation is bringing order out of the chaos not out of nothing. In other words you take the chaotic imperfect past and through structure and involvment bring form and order to make it more Shalem (stable, complete, whole) thus bringing
the Olam Habah(world to come called heaven) closer to the imperfect age(earth age).
Don't feel bad, even Dr. Stephen Hawking was blind to the evidence always sitting in the Torah, which eventually changed his
Who could have ever personified God to man's understanding but man?

The concept of God or Creator, or Universe for that matter, is beyond the comprehension of anyone who ever has or ever will exist on this planet.

The Bible is a fairy tale and God is a fictitious character. The Bible is metaphorical bullshit.

That doesn't mean that I don't believe in a "God" entity. I do. But not in a manner that you would ever accept.

NOT A CHARACTER.

The concept of God or Creator, or Universe for that matter, is beyond the comprehension of anyone who ever has or ever will exist on this planet.

The Bible is a fairy tale and God is a fictitious character. The Bible is metaphorical bullshit.

That doesn't mean that I don't believe in a "God" entity. I do. But not in a manner that you would ever accept.

This means they not only fooled their flock, but also non believers like yourself who uses their precepts to make silly statements like
progression (evolution) doesn't exist.
Would explain why both you and they hold us back from that progression and fight tooth and nail against any mediation leading towards that Essence of Shalem..

NOT A CHARACTER.

This means they not only fooled their flock, but also non believers like yourself who uses their precepts to make silly statements like
progression (evolution) doesn't exist.
Would explain why both you and they hold us back from that progression and fight tooth and nail against any mediation leading towards that Essence of Shalem..
I just told you that I'm not a non-believer, you stupid fuck. :fu:

And I just told you, "even you the Non Believer" are a fool for their precepts.
Because you are blind to what Jews are teaching (transhumanism), through using Christian bastardizations of Judaic concepts-definitions.
I just got done showing you where Judaism is describing evolution not just calling it the power of life and you said that Jewish source does not exist-hence you don't believe in evolution of man or betterment of mankind. Meaning you and they are into holding us back. Listen you couldn't read straight what I said, so how can you say you understand my heritages ancient language and understand Biblical era slang and definitions?
You learn it through Romans bastardizing it
then their offspring cults influencing your usage of words and perceptions of meanings while thinking they are still Judaic concepts
When They Are Not. Because they and you say Christianity stems from Judaism and it's not, that makes you just as foolish as those you blast.

Last edited:
Ezekiel 28 warns that Lucifer (Jesus) would be a "Created Image"(icon) of a man, one that walked the Garden of Eden (ancient Persia) the place the Mithraic (man on cross) image did stem from.
On Ezekiel 28 We are told this fallen one would die by the hands of "The seas"(i.e. "Rome" in Bible era slang).
We are told this image would be fallaciously deemed perfect(sinless) until we saw the iniquities in these claims(information age exposes the iniquities in the stories) and that this son of *perdition(*meaning fall to the pit which the character did do 1 Peter 3:19, Acts 2:27) would be called the anointed(Christ) cherub(guardian in Hebrew= Nazarene)-Ezekiel 28:14-15.

We are warned of this first fallen messiah (Lucifer) idol all over the Bible.
The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
You shall detest and abominate it for it is under the ban.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.

Metal idols
Leviticus 19:4
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.
1 Kings 14:9
Isaiah 48:5

Isaiah 44:10
Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?
One of the things that G0D forbids is idols, worship using images gods or even of G0D himself (Exodus 20:4 and Leviticus 26:1). Man, as it is written, was created as an image of G0D (Genesis 1:27). And, so, worshipping a man as G0D is idolatry.
After all, G0D himself says that "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).

In Isiah44;9 It states they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more. Isaiah44;13(notice it is 13) The carpenter(Who is that was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage Isiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my god(forbidden JESUS).

Forum List

Back