Cuomo won't be charged for grabbing female trooper

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
NEW YORK — Former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo won't face criminal charges after a female state trooper said she felt "completely violated" by his unwanted touching at an event at Belmont Park in September 2019, a Long Island prosecutor said Thursday.

Acting Nassau County District Attorney Joyce Smith said in a statement that an investigation found the allegations against Cuomo "credible, deeply troubling but not criminal under New York law."

So let me get this straight, the party of "a woman must be believed all the time" has no laws against grabbing women? You can prance around NYC grabbing all the girls you want and there is nothing they can do to you?

It's not like she may be telling the truth or not. According to this report, they said her claims were credible, but the offense not criminal. Is this true or is it the typical Democrats protecting their own again?

NEW YORK — Former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo won't face criminal charges after a female state trooper said she felt "completely violated" by his unwanted touching at an event at Belmont Park in September 2019, a Long Island prosecutor said Thursday.

Acting Nassau County District Attorney Joyce Smith said in a statement that an investigation found the allegations against Cuomo "credible, deeply troubling but not criminal under New York law."

So let me get this straight, the party of "a woman must be believed all the time" has no laws against grabbing women? You can prance around NYC grabbing all the girls you want and there is nothing they can do to you?

It's not like she may be telling the truth or not. According to this report, they said her claims were credible, but the offense not criminal. Is this true or is it the typical Democrats protecting their own again?
What would Kavanaugh say

If that was a conserv he'd be locked up

If the Long Island DA's won't prosecute him, why not appoint a special prosecutor by the State Attorney General?

And how about the Biden Department of Justice? The broad's civil rights were clearly violated.

I'm not saying to throw the book at Fredo over this, but a quick 5 year sentence would be definitely fair and send him a message that this shit isn't allowed.

I bet some dollars changed hands.

If the Long Island DA's won't prosecute him, why not appoint a special prosecutor by the State Attorney General?

And how about the Biden Department of Justice? The broad's civil rights were clearly violated.

I'm not saying to throw the book at Fredo over this, but a quick 5 year sentence would be definitely fair and send him a message that this shit isn't allowed.

According to this article it doesn't matter who they hire. There are no laws in NY state against these assaults. Civil rights violations only happen to leftists, not anybody on the right. Kind of like that lowlife in Wisconsin who supports BLM and went to a white neighborhood to kill as many white people as possible. I'd be willing to bet no hate crime charges against him.

Kavanaugh did nothing wrong. This guy has been all over the place. Not having a law in NY that makes this a criminal act sounds to me like a war on women.

Why aren't the women's right people all over this? Groping a woman is not a criminal offense? Where's the outrage?

Are we to believe and accept that sexual misconduct is permitted depending on your politics?

I bet some dollars changed hands.

My issue is there are no laws against it. If it was the DA deciding she's not going to press charges, then you may be right. If there is no law against such actions, then there is nothing anybody can do about it.

Why aren't the women's right people all over this? Groping a woman is not a criminal offense? Where's the outrage?

Are we to believe and accept that sexual misconduct is permitted depending on your politics?

I don't even know if they're around anymore. They kind of faded away.

She (the officer) will probably get promoted.

My issue is there are no laws against it. If it was the DA deciding she's not going to press charges, then you may be right. If there is no law against such actions, then there is nothing anybody can do about it.
Why does Cuomo seem to be charmed while a guy like Chris Noth now is being crucified? Noth is villified more than Baldwin, who killed someone with a gun. Don't get it?

Read the details.

{...
According to James' report, the trooper said Cuomo ran the palm of his left hand across her abdomen, to her belly button and then to her right hip, where she kept her gun, while she held a door open for him as he left an event at Belmont Park on Sept. 23, 2019.
...}

So there was no sexual contact at all, and she never told him to not do that.
So there was no crime.

The fact any touching at all is likely sexual to some degree, does not make it illegal.
The human species would likely go extinct if males did not constantly make initial sexual advances.
It is only illegal if they persist after then have been told not to.

Read the details.

{...
According to James' report, the trooper said Cuomo ran the palm of his left hand across her abdomen, to her belly button and then to her right hip, where she kept her gun, while she held a door open for him as he left an event at Belmont Park on Sept. 23, 2019.
...}

So there was no crime.

The fact any touching at all is likely sexual to some degree, does not make it illegal.
The human species would likely go extinct if males did not constantly make initial sexual advances.
It is only illegal if they persist after then have been told not to.

So you'd be fine if a stranger on an elevator did the same thing to your mother, sister or daughter? I find that kind of sick.

Unless the touching is mutual like a handshake or hug, you shouldn't be touching anybody.

So there was no crime.

Getting groped the 1st time ought to be a crime IMHO. A guy puts his hand on a woman's abdomen and that's okay cuz she didn't tell him not to do it, before he did it?
apparently, that is okay in New York, but it shouldn't be. Otherwise, there is no deterrence to groping somebody the 1st time, right?

Well is Biden and Bill Clinton can sexually assault women and get away with it, then why not Cuomo?

It's only fair.

Last edited:

He may be the presidential candidate for 2024.

Well is Biden and Bill Clinton can sexually assault women and get away with it, then why not Cuomo?

Again, my concern is about the law. These leftists run around telling us how they are for women's rights, and they have no laws against groping strange women? Doesn't sound like they're on the side of suburban women to me.

She shoulda shot the pervert

Forum List

Back