Cuomo scandal highlights our failed media...

The bottom line is leftist media...the majority of mainstream news outlets...put politics and narrative first.

They put two and two together and came to the realization that reporting the FACT that Democrat Governors policies were not only exacerbating Covid deaths among the most vulnerable population of Americans, but were actually the mechanism spreading the virus though nursing homes....that fact blunted a Covid based media attack on President Trump.

As the Covid19 attack was the cornerstone of Democrats bid to unseat President Trump...the leftist media made the decision to bury the story and allow the continuation of a policy that actively killed those most vulnerable to Coronavirus.

This wasn't an oversight. It was a calculated determination to abandon their duty and put politics over the lives of those who still trusted the news to be ethical and forthright, with the best interest of their reader/viewers at heart.

Most Americans have already abandon the belief that the MSM is anything but a vehicle of leftist propaganda. But if you still harbor doubt... learn your lesson from this most egregious betrayal of your trust.

If you still trust mainstream news, you are a fool.

Last edited:

If you still believe the state of American media journalism is anything but an abject failure, you're a fool.

The media understood that disclosure of the policies of Democrat elected officials like Cuomo were driving force of nursing home Covid19 deaths would have been beneficial to President Trump.

THE MEDIA allowed our most vulnerable citizens to literally be murderered by these policies while they not only looked the other way, but while actively singing the praises of the person responsible for the policies that directly led to these deaths, then later, with the tacit support of a politically motivated media, suppressed the data in an attempt to cover up the staggering death count...

...all for political gain...the gatekeepers protecting the narrative...

Our Media is trash.

Find an online alternative and turn them off...tune them out.

The only opportunity for change IMO is to affect their bottom line.

If you have a different solution, I'd love to hear it...

I thought the New York Times was the one who broke the story of Cuomo altering numbers. That's bad?

stop the idiocy---nothing--NOTHING like they did to Mr Trump/COPS/etc

If you still believe the state of American media journalism is anything but an abject failure, you're a fool.

The media understood that disclosure of the policies of Democrat elected officials like Cuomo were driving force of nursing home Covid19 deaths would have been beneficial to President Trump.

THE MEDIA allowed our most vulnerable citizens to literally be murderered by these policies while they not only looked the other way, but while actively singing the praises of the person responsible for the policies that directly led to these deaths, then later, with the tacit support of a politically motivated media, suppressed the data in an attempt to cover up the staggering death count...

Our Media is trash.

I am very proud of myself for having canceled my subscription to my local newspaper in 2019.

Although the owner denies it, the financial side of that paper is so bad that he is considering the possible sale of it.

Of course, I realize that my cancellation is not responsible, but it seems that many other people have also abandoned it. (Even its headlines were mini-editorials against The Donald!)

Another reason for its decline is that there are more and more residents here who do not read English. (The paper is a strong immigration advocate.)

I will know that there actually is some justice in this world when "news" sources like CNN, MSNBC, and the New York Times get their well-deserved financial comeuppance.

Our Media is trash.

Haha, the whining about the media I’ve been hearing lately is unbelievable. At what point in the last couple decades have people trusted the media?! Can you tell me? This isn’t new. Media companies are for profit. Drama and hyperbole and conflict and catering to agendas is what leads to profits. This has always been known. Why are you acting surprised??

Our Media is trash.

You're projecting your definition of "failure" onto the agitprop media.

They see their job as flying cover smarmy shit bags like Cuomo.....When you look at it that way, they're a a smashing success.

Our Media is trash.

Haha, the whining about the media I’ve been hearing lately is unbelievable. At what point in the last couple decades have people trusted the media?! Can you tell me? This isn’t new. Media companies are for profit. Drama and hyperbole and conflict and catering to agendas is what leads to profits. This has always been known. Why are you acting surprised??

You liberoidal buttpipes totally believed them while they were bellering RUSSIA! for three years.

Our Media is trash.

You liberoidal buttpipes totally believed them while they were bellering RUSSIA! for three years.

Haha, and what did you think every time somebody said something about russia?

Our Media is trash.

I thought "there go those idiotic moonbats again", moonbat.

Our Media is trash.

I thought "there go those idiotic moonbats again", moonbat.

Thank you... because that’s exactly how the Stop the Steal crowd sounds now

Please explain the total polar opposite reaction of the media to Russian Collusion vs Stop the Steal.

I'll give you a hint...one was advantageous to Democrats and the other was detrimental.

And strangely one was embraced wholeheartedly by the media...the other has been mocked and stifled.

A media with political allegiances is not a media...it is the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party. Yes...Nothing that is reported can be taken at face value. But what about what INS'T reported that we'll never know about?

How can anyone trust Covid19 reporting...or anything else ever again...what are they covering up as we read and write in this thread?

This erosion of trust in news is detrimental to ever facet of 21st century life.

It wasn't just Republican parents and grandparents that were killed by this policy...these are Democrat majority states.

Somewhere in the boardrooms or editorial board meetings there are democrat propagandists thinking to themselves... Collateral damage...for the Greater Good.

If that doesn't terrify you...if your answer is "ignore it" you're as bad as the media and likely too far gone to be saved...

Last edited:
Please explain the total polar opposite reaction of the media to Russian Collusion vs Stop the Steal.

I'll give you a hint...one was advantageous to Democrats and the other was detrimental.

And strangely one was embraced wholeheartedly by the media...the other has been mocked and stifled.

A media with political allegiances is not a media...it is the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party. Yes...Nothing that is reported can be taken at face value. But what about what INS'T reported that we'll never know about?

How can anyone trust Covid19 reporting...or anything else ever again...what are they covering up as we read and write in this thread?

This erosion of trust in news is detrimental to ever facet of 21st century life.

It wasn't just Republican parents and grandparents that were killed by this policy...these are Democrat majority states.

Somewhere in the boardrooms or editorial board meetings there are democrat propagandists thinking to themselves... Collateral damage...for the Greater Good.

If that doesn't terrify you...if your answer is "ignore it" you're as bad as the media and likely too far gone to be saved...
What media are you talking about? FOX? Conservative radio? CNN? ABC?

, the whining about the media I’ve been hearing lately is unbelievable. At what point in the last couple decades have people trusted the media?! Can you tell me? This isn’t new. Media companies are for profit. Drama and hyperbole and conflict and catering to agendas is what leads to profits. This has always been known. Why are you acting surprised??
I'm not the least bit surprised. I've understood the media is nothing but left biased political propaganda for years.

But people on the left continue to defend them. Because it is to their political advantage.

You'll notice none of them are here defending them now.

Sometimes you need maximum highlighting of the indefensible to plant the seed that grows into questioning the less egregious.

Last edited:
, the whining about the media I’ve been hearing lately is unbelievable. At what point in the last couple decades have people trusted the media?! Can you tell me? This isn’t new. Media companies are for profit. Drama and hyperbole and conflict and catering to agendas is what leads to profits. This has always been known. Why are you acting surprised??
I'm not the least bit surprised. I've understood the media is nothing but left biased political propaganda for years.

But people on the left continue to defend them. Because it is to their political advantage.

You'll notice none of them are here defending them now.

Sometimes you need maximum highlighting of the indefensible to plant the seed that grows into questioning the less egregious.

This is th
I don’t know what this defense is that your talking about. The media has always had public approval ratings in the gutter along with congress. This isn’t a new thing

Conservative Radio? Are you actually attempting to deflect from the topic?

Embarrassing.

Do you understand the meaning of MAINSTREAM MEDIA?

Gtfooh with your bullshit.

ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, Bloomberg, the Associated Press, Reuters and the vast majority of newspapers on the left...

And lonely Fox News and a couple of papers on the right.

Where does the onus fall.

On the plethora of left wing outfits that dominated the news business for 100 years? Or the new guy counterbalancing their bias?

I don’t know what this defense is that your talking about. The media has always had public approval ratings in the gutter along with congress. This isn’t a new thing
I'm willing to settle this with a poll.

You game?

Conservative Radio? Are you actually attempting to deflect from the topic?

Embarrassing.

Do you understand the meaning of MAINSTREAM MEDIA?

Gtfooh with your bullshit.

ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, Bloomberg, the Associated Press, Reuters and the vast majority of newspapers on the left...

And lonely Fox News and a couple of papers on the right.

Where does the onus fall.

On the plethora of left wing outfits that dominated the news business for 100 years? Or the new guy counterbalancing their bias?
You didn’t say mainstream media you said media so I asked about it. Fox is the largest cable news network in the country and conservative radio dominates the airwaves so I was asking a simple question to clarify which outlets hypocrisy you wanted to talk about. Because you know both sides did a flip flop right?

Forum List

Back