Cuomo officially fired

Oh, about the same time I would help out my brother (if I had one) if he raped children. NOT. Nor for my father, whom I adored. NOBODY would I "help out" for any horrid deed. Rape, murder, theft, etc. NOBODY. And I wouldn't expect them to do it for me, either. Unless I was a dick. Like Fredo.
And had you not cut my response and just highlighted that part the other posters who will later only read your comment will think that is what I only wrote.

I do not nor will ever condone what Chris did and that was made abundantly clear in my full text response that was not included in your response.

As I said I would make my brother face the music and not ruin my career…

I got his drift. Didn't agree with it, but when he started the name calling, all bets were and are off. He's no better than Fredo.
Plenty of name calling on all sides in this heated debate which shouldn’t be heated at all…

Becaause In the End them Cuomo's surely ain't no Perry Como.
They are typical of many Italians who lust after being wealthy,flashy
and taking pride in their sexuality.In Italy for centuries Italians were known
as The Lovers or Gigolos.The Germans were the Mechanics and the French
were the Cooks.
I advise listening to Como during Christmas.His Yuletide songs are really
inspiring.Especially the one he sang in the Movie - The Odessa File - { 1974 }
- Christmas Dream - Music by Andrew Lloyd Webber and sung by Perry Como.
BTW ... - The Odessa File - is one of my favorite West german made flicks.
Starring Jon Voight.The other being - The Quiller Memorandum - { 1966 }
Starring a great actor { George Segal } who passed away last March.
He did the funky movie { way out of print } - Born to Win - which Robert De Niro
wished he hadn't.

Plus that Irish Creep Governor of New Jersey.Phil Murphy who was known to
plea that his Family " was Middle Class on a good day ".
Only took 90 Million to get Re-elected.Good Guy { Joe Piscopo } of SNL fame
now turned N.Y.city Talk Radio host and a solid Conservative went on Mike Gallagher
Talk Radio after Murphy was " supposedly the declared winner " and cautioned that
Jack Ciattarelli had a good chance at a recount.
Look at that mug shot of Murphy smiling at Wikipedia.
Reminds me of the Scorsese Movie - Gangs of New York - {2oo2}
and Them Tammany Hall boss'.Same damn thingy.

What's Fredo's next move?

1638713026603.png

Personally this has been long over due and should have happened months ago.

Now to the real deep tantalizing subject of this thread and Canon Shooter comments, and my attempt to help them out here…

I believe what Canon is attempting to convey to all of you is they understand why Chris did what he did because he was trying to help his brother out even though Chris was ethically wrong in doing what he did and morally wrong…

How many of you would not try to save your brother sorry ass and try to find something to help your brother out?

Personally for me I would have told Andrew he is screwed and face the firing squad because I am not ruining my career for him no matter how much I love my brother, but Chris was not raised that way…

Chris was wrong but as Canon put it if you can see it from the point of a criminal family like Chris and Andrew grew up in then you can understand why they did it but and remember the but they were both in the wrong and Andrew should face all criminal and civil penalties as possible and if Chris broke the law he should also face the penalties…

Truthfully Chris should apologize to his wife and Daughter for what he did because how he would talk about his Family on POTUS would make you believe he deeply love his wife and kids but his actions clearly showed he would spit on a woman to protect his brother, and make me wonder who would he defend if his brother would have done that to Chris wife or daughter?

The women that Andrew abused are someone daughter and Chris should have thought of that first but he didn’t, so he should realize one day his daughter or granddaughter will face something like this and he better pray no one is as unethical as he was because let be factual Chris was just plain wrong…

Now boys, girls and those that should use the unisex bathroom remember I am not defending Chris nor Andrew and both weasels should be shun from society and both should face the music for their actions against those women, but some of you have been hard on Canon and let me be clear how many times have you seen me defend one of you on here, so let just take a deep breath and remember I wrote this in the nude!

P.S.

I hope those last few words give all of you nightmares!

Cannon blower specifically said that chris did nothing wrong per se.

That is legally, ethically, and morally wrong.

The Bible says be your brothers keeper. Always
I'm surprise that the Cuomo brothers dint pull a St Mario.
Meaning how Pious I be.The 3 term Governor of New York
seldom forgetting to mention that his father was a ditch digger.
Mario was thought to be a classic Presidential candidate.He declined those
recommendations.Then lost a 4th Term to a pretty good Repulblican
{ George Pataki. } Who lost a 2nd term to snidely trickster Eliot Spitzer
who almost managed to convince himself he could out talk any
conundrum.

I’m not a fundamentalist.
How about a mentalist.Politically speaking.Like what Obama pulled.
Talking and mentioning with his left hand while his right hand
cons many an american.Too many examples to cite.
What about a Transgubernatorialist.With a distinctive lisp.That
owns and sometimes breaks out his new Caityln Jenner wig.
Won't be long now before one them type run for Office.

I fuckin' hate Chris Cuomo, but I understand why he did what he did. He saw his brother being attacked and wanted to help him. He didn't do anything "wrong", per se, but he certainly proved that he could not be the least bit objective.

He earned the firing, but I imagine he would do the same thing again...

Didn't do anything wrong? He used his media credentials and media assets to try to find personal information about the accusers that could be exploited with the aim of blackmailing them into recanting their claims. There are written messages from Chris Cuomo confirming this. How could anyone even try to justify this?

He defended his brother. I cannot fault that
I'm guessing you're not aware of all the facts that have recently come to light. If all he had done was give his brother advice and stick up for him on the air, as initially reported, I could understand your position.

But were you aware that it recently came to light in the report from NY AG investigation that Cris Cuomo used his CNN media credentials and connections to try to dig up sensitive private info about the accusers that could be used to blackmail them into recanting their claims? The documents from the AG investigation include emails from Cuomo himself stating that was his intended purpose for the info.

Don't you agree that crosses the line both ethically and professionally, and that he should be faulted for it? I mean, it's one thing to use his platform and influence on CNN to promote support for a family member accused of wrongdoing (even though he's supposed to be an unbiased news anchor). It's another thing altogether to attempt to influence and intimidate witnesses/claimants in an investigation that has criminal and civil implications...especially using the powerful resources of his media employer to do it. That goes well beyond merely defending his brother. He may very well find himself facing criminal charges of his own for this, and I'd be feeling pretty uneasy right now if I were him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back