Cuomo Killed The Elderly

No. His cases went up. To this day, no state has come close to the number of cases in New York under that dip$hit's leadership or more accurately, the negative leadership of Cuomo, and no other state has even half of his deathtoll. You and I rarely agree on anything, but we agree on Cuomo. Governor Andrew "Body Bags" Cuomo sucks, because he really did kill the elderly.
And yet that blithering idiot thinks history will be talking about how well NY handled the Kung Flu "for decades".
I cannot decide which worse. Trump may be majorly responsible for how the country as a whole as reacted the this disease and thereby contributed to many deaths nation wide, But Body Bags Cuomo took direct action the directly lead to the deaths of thousand, right in his state and a town where he used to live. So which is worse, (though both an abomination) indirectly responsible through negative leadership on deaths across the country or directly responsible for thousands closely all around him? I don't know, but I know Cuomo sucks, big time. One guy too stupid for words vs the other guy who by all accounts and listening to his own little briefings, should have known better, but took the action he did, anyway.
What did Trump do, or not do, that caused deaths? Be specific. Golfing doesn't count.
True, golfing does not count. I feel better when he is golf instead of making an ass of himself.
From the beginning he took a hands off approach and projected greater care for the economy than for fighting the disease. Sorry Disease first, economy second. He was just to selfish and short sighted to know any better, which is a hallmark of his leadership or lack there of since he was elected. His attitude filtered down through his minions and built resistance to fighting the disease, causing many to label the pandemic a hoax, a coup attempt, a political hit on his re-election, a democratic plot, etc. He riled his followers to be against the science of the healthcare community and they believed it was in their political interests to follow his lead, as he tweeted and disdained the science and attempted to minimize the danger, the duration, and falsely assure that it was under control and would soon be over. For many, it was over soon, dying gasping for breath. Out of pride he turned down help from WHO on test kits in the beginning, when they might have helped. Out of an over emphasis on the economy and his re-election he disastrously pushed for re-opening too soon while he suggested internal cleansers and UV light that would have to be able to blind and sear the skin to have a possibility of work. His picking of winners in the drug contest to find a treatment was not based on science and as the science showed up to say his choices had no basis actual effect, he continued to push the same stupid crap. A leader leads by example, but he still does not mask in public, as he is above it, and his dumb ass followers follow his deadly lead. Read the stories of his covid scoffing follower who didn't realize until they were on their deathbed that it was real. This is his legacy and his effect on the country. He very well may have led the country off a cliff and his followers who were too blind and ignorant not to follow, have infected many, many more.

You gave no policies or actual actions, just dimwit talking points.

Let's debunk just a few and send you back to your handlers for a better response:

causing many to label the pandemic a hoax,

Lefty Snopes says you are full of shit.

What's False
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.

Out of pride he turned down help from WHO on test kits in the beginning

WHO says you are full of shit.

“To our knowledge, no discussions occurred between WHO and CDC (or other USG agencies) about WHO providing COVID-19 tests to the US,” WHO spokesperson Tarik Jasarevic told us in an emailed statement. “This is consistent with experience since the US does not ordinarily rely on WHO for reagents or diagnostic tests because of sufficient domestic capacity.”

I won't waste any more of my time making a fool of you. Go get some actual policies he implemented, or failed to implement, that caused deaths. And bring some actual evidence and links.

I'm not interested in any more of your left talking points your handlers have fed you.
Don't be a dufus, in this case his words spoke louder than his action, and those were week an ineffectual at best.
Left Snopes does nothing for me, as I do not know who that is.
I gave you my assessment of why he is responsible. I don't care if you believe or not. It is reality, whether you like it or not.
You are a true believer, like a religious thing, it is a matter of faith for you, so facts do not matter to you anyway. You enjoying life on a 6,000 year old flat earth planet?

No. His cases went up. To this day, no state has come close to the number of cases in New York under that dip$hit's leadership or more accurately, the negative leadership of Cuomo, and no other state has even half of his deathtoll. You and I rarely agree on anything, but we agree on Cuomo. Governor Andrew "Body Bags" Cuomo sucks, because he really did kill the elderly.
And yet that blithering idiot thinks history will be talking about how well NY handled the Kung Flu "for decades".
I cannot decide which worse. Trump may be majorly responsible for how the country as a whole as reacted the this disease and thereby contributed to many deaths nation wide, But Body Bags Cuomo took direct action the directly lead to the deaths of thousand, right in his state and a town where he used to live. So which is worse, (though both an abomination) indirectly responsible through negative leadership on deaths across the country or directly responsible for thousands closely all around him? I don't know, but I know Cuomo sucks, big time. One guy too stupid for words vs the other guy who by all accounts and listening to his own little briefings, should have known better, but took the action he did, anyway.
What did Trump do, or not do, that caused deaths? Be specific. Golfing doesn't count.
True, golfing does not count. I feel better when he is golf instead of making an ass of himself.
From the beginning he took a hands off approach and projected greater care for the economy than for fighting the disease. Sorry Disease first, economy second. He was just to selfish and short sighted to know any better, which is a hallmark of his leadership or lack there of since he was elected. His attitude filtered down through his minions and built resistance to fighting the disease, causing many to label the pandemic a hoax, a coup attempt, a political hit on his re-election, a democratic plot, etc. He riled his followers to be against the science of the healthcare community and they believed it was in their political interests to follow his lead, as he tweeted and disdained the science and attempted to minimize the danger, the duration, and falsely assure that it was under control and would soon be over. For many, it was over soon, dying gasping for breath. Out of pride he turned down help from WHO on test kits in the beginning, when they might have helped. Out of an over emphasis on the economy and his re-election he disastrously pushed for re-opening too soon while he suggested internal cleansers and UV light that would have to be able to blind and sear the skin to have a possibility of work. His picking of winners in the drug contest to find a treatment was not based on science and as the science showed up to say his choices had no basis actual effect, he continued to push the same stupid crap. A leader leads by example, but he still does not mask in public, as he is above it, and his dumb ass followers follow his deadly lead. Read the stories of his covid scoffing follower who didn't realize until they were on their deathbed that it was real. This is his legacy and his effect on the country. He very well may have led the country off a cliff and his followers who were too blind and ignorant not to follow, have infected many, many more.

Let's debunk just a few and send you back to your handlers for a better response:

What's False
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.

“To our knowledge, no discussions occurred between WHO and CDC (or other USG agencies) about WHO providing COVID-19 tests to the US,” WHO spokesperson Tarik Jasarevic told us in an emailed statement. “This is consistent with experience since the US does not ordinarily rely on WHO for reagents or diagnostic tests because of sufficient domestic capacity.”

I won't waste any more of my time making a fool of you. Go get some actual policies he implemented, or failed to implement, that caused deaths. And bring some actual evidence and links.

I'm not interested in any more of your left talking points your handlers have fed you.
Don't be a dufus, in this case his words spoke louder than his action, and those were week an ineffectual at best.
I gave you my assessment of why he is responsible. I don't care if you believe or not. It is reality, whether you like it or not.
You are a true believer, like a religious thing, it is a matter of faith for you, so facts do not matter to you anyway. You enjoying life on a 6,000 year old flat earth planet?
Your assessment means nothing because it is nothing more than regurgitated, debunked lefty talking points you have been fed by your handlers and morons at CNN and MSDNC.

I asked for evidence of policies that resulted in deaths, not your whacked out opinions.

And consequently his 'cases' of coronavirus went down. Hope this isn't a National Democrat Party policy.
130,000 plus have died because of Trump's negligence and malfeasance and continuing negligence and malfeasance. Why is that guy still in office?

And consequently his 'cases' of coronavirus went down. Hope this isn't a National Democrat Party policy.
130,000 plus have died because of Trump's negligence and malfeasance and continuing negligence and malfeasance. Why is that guy still in office?
List the actions, or lack thereof, that constitutes this malfeasance.

GO!

What's False

Your assessment means nothing because it is nothing more than regurgitated, debunked lefty talking points you have been fed by your handlers and morons at CNN and MSDNC.

I asked for evidence of policies that resulted in deaths, not your whacked out opinions.
Ask in one hand and $hit in the other and tell me which fills up first. What you "ask" for means nothing to me and actually very little for you.

What's False

Ask in one hand and $hit in the other and tell me which fills up first. What you "ask" for means nothing to me and actually very little for you.
I always ask Dimwingers to back up their bullshit..........................they never do, just as you demonstrated.

I didn't expect anything from you, and you delivered. :abgg2q.jpg:

He is a monster! he killed the elderly, he is a Granny Killer,I hate him so much you can not even begin to know!!!

Cuomo is a hypocrite he has an elderly mother that he loves.....but he wont give a shit about the elderly mothers and fathers of the rest of the people!

Cuomo has a place reserved in Hell specially for him!
View attachment 363498
If you think Cuomo unnecessarily put many elderly in a place they caught COVID-19 and died, what do you think of Trump.

Trump's crimes are 10,000 times worse than Cuomo.

He is a monster! he killed the elderly, he is a Granny Killer,I hate him so much you can not even begin to know!!!

Cuomo is a hypocrite he has an elderly mother that he loves.....but he wont give a shit about the elderly mothers and fathers of the rest of the people!

View attachment 363498
If you think Cuomo unnecessarily put many elderly in a place they caught COVID-19 and died, what do you think of Trump.

List Trump's crimes.

What's False

I always ask Dimwingers to back up their bullshit..........................they never do, just as you demonstrated.

I have my opinion. You have yours. Mine is out there, whether you like it or not. :9: Didn't your daddy ever teach you, never play the other guy game? Sucker! :auiqs.jpg:

What's False

I have my opinion. You have yours. Mine is out there, whether you like it or not. :9: Didn't your daddy ever teach you, never play the other guy game? Sucker! :auiqs.jpg:
You made claims as fact, not opinion. I challenged you to back them up.

You failed.

Who was the idiot that left an international pandemic to governors?

A President who follows the Constitution and doesn't act like a dictator.
The constitution says our response to an international pandemic should be the worst in the world? Where does it say that?
Nowhere.

Glad I could clear that up for you. I'm amazed there is someone so ignorant of the Constitution.

The constitution says our response to an international pandemic should be the worst in the world? Where does it say that?
Nowhere.

Glad I could clear that up for you. I'm amazed there is someone so ignorant of the Constitution.
Well then he should have acted rather than lead us to the worst response.

View attachment 363498

List Trump's crimes.
The same as Cuomo times 10,000. A criminal court will have to consider if it reaches the standard of criminal prosecution.
But if you think Cuomo was derelict of duty in not protecting the citizens of New York, Trump has been 10,000 times more derelict in his duty of keeping Americans as safe as possible from the corona virus

What's False

You made claims as fact, not opinion. I challenged you to back them up.

You failed.
Bull$hit. What fact do you disbelieve? You stated nothing that you have a problem with.

Nowhere.

Well then he should have acted rather than lead us to the worst response.
If he didn't act, how did he lead us to the worst response?

:oops8:

Forum List

Back