Cuomo getting raked over the coals

His response only makes this moron even more disgusting...

The audacity to use your own family member as a shield from your own perverted behavior....He has to go...ASAP

Democrats (& snowflakes) ALWAYS - always, always, always - falsely accuse others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY have done and are still doing.

Example - they accused Trump of grabbing women by their female genitalia despite the proven fact that CITIZEN Trump told how there are some women out there who want money so much that they would let millionaires grab them by the genitalia. He did NOT say he did so, and it was never proven that he did so. this did not stop the TDS-suffering, mentally-damaged, highly emotional, hate-driven, lying Democrats and snowflakes from making the claim any way.

Not long after it was proven that POLITICIAL Joe Biden actually did criminally sexually assault by a woman by doing the exact thing Democrats and snowflakes falsely accused Trump of doing - Yes, Joe grabbed a woman by genitals...and Democrats fell completely silent, refusing to rebuke Biden.

Now we have Cuomo, another power-mad Democrat who thinks himself to be so powerful he is untouchable, resulting in his continuous criminal acts across the board, to include sexual harassment, sexual assault, intimidating witnesses and victims, and even criminal retaliation against a victim.

The fact is Andrew Cuomo is a criminal sexual predator who sexually harassed and physically sexually assaulted women, created a hostile, fearful work environment, bullied women, intimidated women, and even retaliated against his victims sending the message to he others that if they attempted to take action against him that would pay a price.

With this much evidence made public of Cuomo's years of being a PIG...worse, a sexual predator who saw women as less than a male who had no rights that would prevent him from him exercising his 'rights' to touch, fondle, grope, and penetrate any woman he chose to, believing they had no right to say 'No', to reject him.

Prosecutors should be running to file criminal charges against this disgusting criminal pervert....

Instead what we will see is the same thing we have seen for years. Whether it is a new committee created specifically to pay for the silence of Democrats' victims who suffered sexual abuse to protect Democrats from being appropriately legally punished for their crimes or simply No Prosecutor willing to step up and do the right thing - indict this f*ing criminal sexual predator, thereby letting him get off totally free, its the SOP of Democrats - protecting their numerous criminals again and again and again....

How's Cuomo's brother at CNN covering this story?

1628014144552.png

Hey Fuck Wad, I did NOT vote an individual who attacks gold star families, calls our Military Forces Killed In Combat "Losers" and "Suckers".

I would never sink so low as to for an American Presidet who sided with a Russian Dictator over 17-U.S.Intelligence and Security Agencies that agree, as does the Republican Led Senate Intelligence Committee that Russia DID INTERFERE WITH THE 2016 ELECTION.

I would never get drunk enoug to vote for an individual charges the U.S. Secret Service double the rate at a hotel owned by that individual.

I would never be so unpatriotc as vote for an individual who calls Racists/KKK/Neo-Nazi's "Good People".

All that 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving Racist Fucking Traitor will ever be is goddamn fucking loser.

The Fucking Traitor Fucking Lost The Fucking ELection. Get the Fuck Over It.

You started your vile hateful screed with a lie, so I'm going to assume that everything else you posted were lies as well.

President Trump did not call military forces killed In combat "losers" and "suckers".

That was all debunked in John Bolton's book. He was there when President Trump supposedly said that.

John Bolton shoots down Atlantic story saying Trump called soldiers 'losers': ‘I was there’; ‘I didn’t hear that’

But go on believing all that crap if it makes your miserable life livable, soy boy.

Democrats (& snowflakes) ALWAYS - always, always, always - falsely accuse others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY have done and are still doing.

Example - they accused Trump of grabbing women by their female genitalia despite the proven fact that CITIZEN Trump told how there are some women out there who want money so much that they would let millionaires grab them by the genitalia. He did NOT say he did so, and it was never proven that he did so. this did not stop the TDS-suffering, mentally-damaged, highly emotional, hate-driven, lying Democrats and snowflakes from making the claim any way.

Not long after it was proven that POLITICIAL Joe Biden actually did criminally sexually assault by a woman by doing the exact thing Democrats and snowflakes falsely accused Trump of doing - Yes, Joe grabbed a woman by genitals...and Democrats fell completely silent, refusing to rebuke Biden.

Now we have Cuomo, another power-mad Democrat who thinks himself to be so powerful he is untouchable, resulting in his continuous criminal acts across the board, to include sexual harassment, sexual assault, intimidating witnesses and victims, and even criminal retaliation against a victim.

The fact is Andrew Cuomo is a criminal sexual predator who sexually harassed and physically sexually assaulted women, created a hostile, fearful work environment, bullied women, intimidated women, and even retaliated against his victims sending the message to he others that if they attempted to take action against him that would pay a price.

With this much evidence made public of Cuomo's years of being a PIG...worse, a sexual predator who saw women as less than a male who had no rights that would prevent him from him exercising his 'rights' to touch, fondle, grope, and penetrate any woman he chose to, believing they had no right to say 'No', to reject him.

Prosecutors should be running to file criminal charges against this disgusting criminal pervert....

Instead what we will see is the same thing we have seen for years. Whether it is a new committee created specifically to pay for the silence of Democrats' victims who suffered sexual abuse to protect Democrats from being appropriately legally punished for their crimes or simply No Prosecutor willing to step up and do the right thing - indict this f*ing criminal sexual predator, thereby letting him get off totally free, its the SOP of Democrats - protecting their numerous criminals again and again and again....
All the words just to essentially say:

"For Trump, I am willing to be full of shit"

Presser on TV as I type.

Sexual harassment confirmed.

Apparently it is a LOT worse to sexually assault a few women than it is to murder 10,000 seniors in their beds by making them all sleep with sick Covid patients.

We all know he is a sexual pervert. But he is also a serial lair. I would love to see an investigation into the 20+ women who accused him.

When you lie about what Trump said, you are the liar, not him. Funny how that works, huh?

Only a Democrat would be in a thread about ... Cuomo ... and be calling Trump a pervert and a liar. You're beyond a sheep

His response only makes this moron even more disgusting...

The audacity to use your own family member as a shield from your own perverted behavior....He has to go...ASAP

Wow! Did I just hear him threaten his victims? "I can discuss personal details too"?
What a POS, using someone's trauma to cover his behavior!
Impeach his ass!

All the words just to essentially say:

"For Trump, I am willing to be full of shit"

'B...b....b...BUT TRUMP' :auiqs.jpg:

But that's the point...this is not about Trump - it has nothing to do with Trump, you pathetic Democrat sac-licking sheep. You are presented with evidence of one of your precious Marxist / Elitist self-appointed tyrant's crimes, and your pea-sized, brain-damaged intellect can not accept the reality - you can't acknowledge it, can't accept it, can't admit it, and can't discuss it.

Instead you have to avoid discussing it at all costs.....and the standard emotional, hate-driven snowflake response is to blurt out, 'B....b..b...BUT Trump'.

Your mental impairment and surrender are duly noted, snowflake.

Moron Biff says in a thread that isn't about Trump.

See kaz's Law in my sig, sicko. So you're OK with Cuomo harassing women. Of course you are
They are ok with Biden grabbing an intern by the pu$$y...

They are ok with Cuomo grabbing a woman's boobs and kissing them without their consent

They are ok with Democrats creating a new committee whose sole reason for existence was to pay for the silence of their victims of sexual misconduct for DECADES, using tax dollars to do so, and not holding 1 of these sexual harassers, sexual assaulters, and rapists accountable...

You wouldn't understand ....

1628015149578.png

It's a Democrat / snowflake thing....

'B...b....b...BUT TRUMP' :auiqs.jpg:

But that's the point...this is not about Trump - it has nothing to do with Trump, you pathetic Democrat sac-licking sheep. You are presented with evidence of one of your precious Marxist / Elitist self-appointed tyrant's crimes, and your pea-sized, brain-damaged intellect can not accept the reality - you can't acknowledge it, can't accept it, can't admit it, and can't discuss it.

Instead you have to avoid discussing it at all costs.....and the standard emotional, hate-driven snowflake response is to blurt out, 'B....b..b...BUT Trump'.

Your mental impairment and surrender are duly noted, snowflake.

Trump's been gone for seven months now and kaz's Law is as true as ever, LOL

Now if we can get that Orange Lying POS Traitor. Over 60+Women accused that POS of sexual abuse, sexual assault and sexual harassment.

Yes, force Cuomo out for he did, put in him jail. But unless or until such a time a The Traitor is held to same standard, Cons should just shut the fuck up.

Make us.

Forum List

Back