Cuomo getting raked over the coals

If this follows the usual pattern he will downplay this but still offer up some insincere apology and most of the media will ignore it and the story will quickly be forgotten.
Not this time--this will be a huge shitstorm--in order to placate their base..the Dems will have to turn on Cuomo and outdo each other in their condemnation
He's toast--burnt and buttered.

So much projection from the Trump cult traitors.

I understand why. They've all spent years running cover for every GOP perv and criminal out there, and boy howdy have there been a lot of them. They've all been trained to be unrepenetant corrupt party hacks, so they assume the moral people must think and act the same way.

That's not the case. Trump cultists. We are not like you. As the case with Franken showed, liberals toss out any bad democrats instantly. We've been trying to get rid of Cuomo for years.

Yes, I know Republicans aren't capable of understanding the country-over-party thing. It's just too alien to their Stalinist nature. They will continue to tongue-bathe every Republican perv and criminal, becuase it's part of their fundamental nature.

Now, run along, Trump cultists. You're needed. Those perv rectums won't lick themselves.

No comment on Cuomo? LOL!

See folks, ^^^THIS is why DemoKKKrats like Cuomo, Northam, and Biden get away with it. Their supporters won't hold them accountable.

Cuomo is dead meat. Released just minutes ago:

"Washington, D.C. – Representative Elise Stefanik (NY-21) released the below statement on the New York Attorney General's investigation into New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. The AG report found that Cuomo sexually harassed and assaulted multiple women, including state employees in the Governor’s office.
“No one is above the law and today justice must be served. Governor Cuomo must resign and be arrested immediately,” said Congresswoman Stefanik. "President Joe Biden must immediately call for Cuomo’s resignation."
“In December, I was the first federal official to publicly call for an independent investigation into Governor Cuomo’s sexual harassment, abuse, and assault. The independent investigation led by the Attorney General's office confirms Governor Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed and assaulted multiple women, including employees in his office and state troopers. The media and Democrats smeared me and closed ranks to protect Cuomo, a shameful chapter in New York history. All of them including his staff must be held to account. These brave women deserve swift and definitive justice.”

Rep. Stefanik Calls on Gov. Cuomo to be Arrested

AjxhzMWA.jpeg

No comment on Cuomo? LOL!

See folks, ^^^THIS is why DemoKKKrats like Cuomo, Northam, and Biden get away with it. Their supporters won't hold them accountable.
How odd..as it appears that the poster did, indeed..comment on Cuomo--perhaps you missed it in all that knee-jerkin' ya be doing?
That's not the case. Trump cultists. We are not like you. As the case with Franken showed, liberals toss out any bad democrats instantly. We've been trying to get rid of Cuomo for years.

Last edited:
Cuomo is dead meat. Released just minutes ago:

"Washington, D.C. – Representative Elise Stefanik (NY-21) released the below statement on the New York Attorney General's investigation into New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. The AG report found that Cuomo sexually harassed and assaulted multiple women, including state employees in the Governor’s office.
“No one is above the law and today justice must be served. Governor Cuomo must resign and be arrested immediately,” said Congresswoman Stefanik. "President Joe Biden must immediately call for Cuomo’s resignation."
“In December, I was the first federal official to publicly call for an independent investigation into Governor Cuomo’s sexual harassment, abuse, and assault. The independent investigation led by the Attorney General's office confirms Governor Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed and assaulted multiple women, including employees in his office and state troopers. The media and Democrats smeared me and closed ranks to protect Cuomo, a shameful chapter in New York history. All of them including his staff must be held to account. These brave women deserve swift and definitive justice.”

Rep. Stefanik Calls on Gov. Cuomo to be Arrested
Well..sometimes the partisan move is also the right one..Cuomo must go and the Dems must take the hit--there had to have been people who knew..for years..and said nothing.

So much projection from the Trump cult traitors.

I understand why. They've all spent years running cover for every GOP perv and criminal out there, and boy howdy have there been a lot of them. They've all been trained to be unrepenetant corrupt party hacks, so they assume the moral people must think and act the same way.

Yes, I know Republicans aren't capable of understanding the country-over-party thing. It's just too alien to their Stalinist nature. They will continue to tongue-bathe every Republican perv and criminal, becuase it's part of their fundamental nature.

Now, run along, Trump cultists. You're needed. Those perv rectums won't lick themselves.
trying to get rid of Cuomo for years ??? lol ! the left was calling him Americas governor ! Cuomo was quite possibly going to be on the ticket for 2024 with or without Harris if Joe doesnt run again ! do you find it Ironic that the dems in NY have been turning over every leaf and stone in a failed attempt to bring criminal charges against Trump while it seems like the only prominent leader that may end up behind bars is dem goldenboy and POTUS hopeful msm leftwing media proclaimed Americas governor Cuomo ??

Well..sometimes the partisan move is also the right one..Cuomo must go and the Dems must take the hit--there had to have been people who knew..for years..and said nothing.

But he won't step down, just watch. He'll have to be dragged kicking and screaming out of there.

But he won't step down, just watch. He'll have to be dragged kicking and screaming out of there.

He saw plenty of Dem's accused of being naughty able to fight it off by just waiting it out.

He's got too much of an ego to go quietly.

The real fun would be if he decided to bring down others with him, I'm sure he's got plenty of dirt on his fellow NY Dems. A few phone calls to some friendly press would result in "fun" in NY politics.

Presser on TV as I type.

Sexual harassment confirmed.

The charges are confirmed.... Whether he did it or not is what a trial would (and should) be for.

My thing is this....there was a 25 y/o woman he is charged with sexually harassing...she was transferred after she complained.

That is retaliation...probably an A or B misdemeanor.

But here is my thing. I don't care if she came to work buck naked with the words "screw me Andrew" painted on her stomach... She's 25...he's 60. Its disgusting. He should go away and stay away...I would prefer it if he were to be in front of a judge pretty soon.

He saw plenty of Dem's accused of being naughty able to fight it off by just waiting it out.

He's got too much of an ego to go quietly.

The real fun would be if he decided to bring down others with him, I'm sure he's got plenty of dirt on his fellow NY Dems. A few phone calls to some friendly press would result in "fun" in NY politics.
If he plays hardball..he's going to prison. Hell, he might be going anyway.

Look at who you voted for, dumbfuck.
Neither one of you have any room to talk about most anything.

Hey Fuck Wad, I did NOT vote an individual who attacks gold star families, calls our Military Forces Killed In Combat "Losers" and "Suckers".

I would never sink so low as to for an American Presidet who sided with a Russian Dictator over 17-U.S.Intelligence and Security Agencies that agree, as does the Republican Led Senate Intelligence Committee that Russia DID INTERFERE WITH THE 2016 ELECTION.

I would never get drunk enoug to vote for an individual charges the U.S. Secret Service double the rate at a hotel owned by that individual.

I would never be so unpatriotc as vote for an individual who calls Racists/KKK/Neo-Nazi's "Good People".

All that 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving Racist Fucking Traitor will ever be is goddamn fucking loser.

The Fucking Traitor Fucking Lost The Fucking ELection. Get the Fuck Over It.

Last edited:
The charges are confirmed.... Whether he did it or not is what a trial would (and should) be for.

My thing is this....there was a 25 y/o woman he is charged with sexually harassing...she was transferred after she complained.

That is retaliation...probably an A or B misdemeanor.

But here is my thing. I don't care if she came to work buck naked with the words "screw me Andrew" painted on her stomach... She's 25...he's 60. Its disgusting. He should go away and stay away...I would prefer it if he were to be in front of a judge pretty soon.
Now there's a visual!

If this follows the usual pattern he will downplay this but still offer up some insincere apology and most of the media will ignore it and the story will quickly be forgotten.
Or he will lie like the Former Guy....

Hey Fuck Wad, I did NOT vote an individual who attacks gold star families, calls our Military Forces Killed In Combat "Losers" and "Suckers".

I would never sink so low as to for an American Presidet who sided with a Russian Dictator over 17-U.S.Intelligence and Security Agencies that agree, as does the Republican Led Senate Intelligence Committee that Russia DID INTERFERE WITH THE 2016 ELECTION.

I would never get drunk enoug to vote for an individual charges the U.S. Secret Service double the rate at a hotel owned by that individual.

I would never be so unpatriotc as vote for an individual who calls Racists/KKK/Neo-Nazi's "Good People".
No, you voted for one that threatens to fight citizens, calls the military "dull" and "stupid" and has said multiple racist things and has been accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women.
You claiming moral superiority is a fucking joke.
And trump is one of the worst presidents we have ever had. Using him to justify your stupid voting means nothing to me.

Forum List

Back