Cuomo Claims Ordering Positive COVID Patients To Nursing Homes Did Not Spread The Virus

The returning from the hospital covid residence were put in separate covid isolation wards from the nursing home wards of residents without covid, was the directive to nursing homes in New York.

Yet even with the added nursing home resident deaths added from those who died in the hospital,

NY nursing home covid deaths is a much lower percentage of covid deaths in their state, 33%, than the average nursing home deaths in all the other states, which is running around 40%?

How could what NY did, have fewer as a percentage... lower death rate than other states who allegedly didn't do, what NY State did in nursing homes??

You really are a despicable piece of shit. New York has a higher death rate than ANY state in the US by any metric.

STOP LYING!

The returning from the hospital covid residence were put in separate covid isolation wards from the nursing home wards of residents without covid, was the directive to nursing homes in New York.

Yet even with the added nursing home resident deaths added from those who died in the hospital,

NY nursing home covid deaths is a much lower percentage of covid deaths in their state, 33%, than the average nursing home deaths in all the other states, which is running around 40%?

How could what NY did, have fewer as a percentage... lower death rate than other states who allegedly didn't do, what NY State did in nursing homes??

You really are a despicable piece of shit. New York has a higher death rate than ANY state in the US by any metric.

STOP LYING!
Mushmelons all, these libbers.....

STOP LYING!
Calm down westwall!

I was speaking about the percentage of covid nursing home deaths to total covid deaths within the State.

Cuz science.
The guy is a total psychopath. Seriously, And everyone that carried his water and celebrated him for the last year has the same blood on their hands he does.
View attachment 457883

Let me see... Placing COVID positive patients with COVID negative people who are highly susceptible to infection from the virus..... Cuomo really is that stupid or just that big of a psychopathic murderer... I'm going with the later as he was trying to make Trump look bad....

We've spent the last fucking year being told that we have to avoid every other human being in existence because of the danger of Covid, particularly the danger that we might pass it to some geezer or someone with a geezer in the family. NOW we're supposed to believe Cuomo could put people who quite definitely had Covid in a closed environment with a bunch of geezers, and it's not really that dangerous?

Could someone explain to me why, then, the entire world is social-distancing and wearing face diapers?

1. The covid patients Cuomo sent back to the nursing homes were no longer contagious, according to the CDC.

2. The nursing homes had the option of refusing to take the patients back, if they lacked the resources to care for them.

3. The nursing homes are, by law, supposed to have isolation units for infectious diseases, with negative air pressure systems (when the doors open - air rushes in, not out).

4. LTC patients, do not do well in general hospital settings. Hospitals are poorly equipped to deal with eldercare or memory care. LTC facilities which specialize in such care have both the resources and the staff to ensure proper care for the elderly.

Personally, if I had a family member in LTC, I would have gotten them the fuck outta that home the moment we saw the nursing homes getting hit. One of my friends went to court to get her former MIL out of a home that already had cases. Ultimately, 74 people died in that nursing home. Her former MIL is now living happily with my friend, and their family. They all seem to be quarantining together. When this ends and we get back to living and working again, my friend will not be able to continue to care for her MIL. She travels extensively in her work - and is often out of the country for a month or more at a time, but until that happens, they will continue to care for her.

My DIL is a nurse at a "for profit" nursing care facility in the city where they live. They had cupboards full of PPE here. There were never shortages of PPE in Canada. At her home, the staff were told NOT to wear masks, or PPE, so not as to "frighten" the patients. And yes, there was a major outbreak at this home.

Yes, social distance and mask wearing works. It worked here, last spring, and combined with our post-Christmas lockdown, it's working again with our second wave: Our schools would have re-opened yesterday, if not for the Snow Day!!!

On an unrelated note, I am saddened and appalled that children and teachers are now required to attend e-learning classes on Snow Days. Snow Days spent at the hill behind the local high school football field with my friends toboganning, making snowmen, snow angels, snow forts, and having snowball fights, and then going home and my Mom making us hot chocolate, are some of the best childhood memories I have. Forcing children indoors to sit at a computer during a snow day is wrong on every level. I applaud those parents who played hooky from eclasses and built a snow fort in the front yard, took their kids ice fishing, tobogganing, or made a snowman.

STOP LYING!

You're the one who is lying: This chart show New York LTC death rates from covid are lower than 19 other states including Texas, Arizona, Florida, Maryland or Massachuetts.

This one is a colour coded map in which New York and New Jersey are shown with much lower death rates, than many other states. In fact, despite being one of the first states hit with little testing and no idea of how the disease impacted its victims, or how to effective treat it, with 39% of its deaths from LTC facilities, New York is only 3 points above the national average of 36% of deaths being from LTC patients.

Republicans are the ones who are lying specifically about Andrew Cuomo, and falsely smearing Cuomo on these nursing home deaths. This is a very specific line of attack on a very specific governor. Why is the Trump Cult going to such length to lie about and to falsely smear Cuomo?

You're goning to continue to get called on these campaigns of smears and lies, until you people stop lying and start telling the truth.

Cuz science.
The guy is a total psychopath. Seriously, And everyone that carried his water and celebrated him for the last year has the same blood on their hands he does.
View attachment 457883

Let me see... Placing COVID positive patients with COVID negative people who are highly susceptible to infection from the virus..... Cuomo really is that stupid or just that big of a psychopathic murderer... I'm going with the later as he was trying to make Trump look bad....

We've spent the last fucking year being told that we have to avoid every other human being in existence because of the danger of Covid, particularly the danger that we might pass it to some geezer or someone with a geezer in the family. NOW we're supposed to believe Cuomo could put people who quite definitely had Covid in a closed environment with a bunch of geezers, and it's not really that dangerous?

Could someone explain to me why, then, the entire world is social-distancing and wearing face diapers?

1. The covid patients Cuomo sent back to the nursing homes were no longer contagious, according to the CDC.

2. The nursing homes had the option of refusing to take the patients back, if they lacked the resources to care for them.

3. The nursing homes are, by law, supposed to have isolation units for infectious diseases, with negative air pressure systems (when the doors open - air rushes in, not out).

4. LTC patients, do not do well in general hospital settings. Hospitals are poorly equipped to deal with eldercare or memory care. LTC facilities which specialize in such care have both the resources and the staff to ensure proper care for the elderly.

Personally, if I had a family member in LTC, I would have gotten them the fuck outta that home the moment we saw the nursing homes getting hit. One of my friends went to court to get her former MIL out of a home that already had cases. Ultimately, 74 people died in that nursing home. Her former MIL is now living happily with my friend, and their family. They all seem to be quarantining together. When this ends and we get back to living and working again, my friend will not be able to continue to care for her MIL. She travels extensively in her work - and is often out of the country for a month or more at a time, but until that happens, they will continue to care for her.

My DIL is a nurse at a "for profit" nursing care facility in the city where they live. They had cupboards full of PPE here. There were never shortages of PPE in Canada. At her home, the staff were told NOT to wear masks, or PPE, so not as to "frighten" the patients. And yes, there was a major outbreak at this home.

Yes, social distance and mask wearing works. It worked here, last spring, and combined with our post-Christmas lockdown, it's working again with our second wave: Our schools would have re-opened yesterday, if not for the Snow Day!!!

On an unrelated note, I am saddened and appalled that children and teachers are now required to attend e-learning classes on Snow Days. Snow Days spent at the hill behind the local high school football field with my friends toboganning, making snowmen, snow angels, snow forts, and having snowball fights, and then going home and my Mom making us hot chocolate, are some of the best childhood memories I have. Forcing children indoors to sit at a computer during a snow day is wrong on every level. I applaud those parents who played hooky from eclasses and built a snow fort in the front yard, took their kids ice fishing, tobogganing, or made a snowman.

Liar. Cuomo made it a REQUIREMENT that nursing homes take in sick ChiCom Flu patients. They could not refuse.

Does it make you feel excited to lie for a mass murderer?
Leftard NBC:

STOP LYING!

You're the one who is lying: This chart show New York LTC death rates from covid are lower than 19 other states including Texas, Arizona, Florida, Maryland or Massachuetts.

This one is a colour coded map in which New York and New Jersey are shown with much lower death rates, than many other states. In fact, despite being one of the first states hit with little testing and no idea of how the disease impacted its victims, or how to effective treat it, with 39% of its deaths from LTC facilities, New York is only 3 points above the national average of 36% of deaths being from LTC patients.

Republicans are the ones who are lying specifically about Andrew Cuomo, and falsely smearing Cuomo on these nursing home deaths. This is a very specific line of attack on a very specific governor. Why is the Trump Cult going to such length to lie about and to falsely smear Cuomo?

You're goning to continue to get called on these campaigns of smears and lies, until you people stop lying and start telling the truth.
Hilarious. Using September data from NY that we all now know is a LIE

For starters, stop using the fake data supplied by mass murderer Cuomo.
What's fake? I just looked up the data....

And NY State has had 33% of the covid deaths, from nursing home residents...

And on average States are running at 40% of their total covid deaths from nursing home residents.

So why has it been a higher percentage of nursing home deaths, of total covid deaths, in other states??? It makes absolutely no sense? Unless the other States were also sending recovering covid hospital patients as well??? Or, returning hospitalized covid patients to nursing homes did not further spread the disease because the patients were on the waning side of the virus and less infectious??? That still does not explain why a higher percentage of nursing h residents died in states other than NY State?
Maybe because Killer Cuomo killed a total of 46,235 total citizens, second only to the great state of Kalifornia.....so even though his nursing home total was high, he killed so many others it made his percentage look better.
Oh please spare us from your ignorance on this.... NY State was the first hardest hit state with the new and unknown covid 19 virus. It was hit the hardest because NYC metropolitan Airports bring in more international travelers on business and vacation than any other city in the USA and Europe, where the virus was booming. They got hit hard with the Euro version, spreading like crazy, while unknown to them. Compacted populations in cities, mass transit, packed crowds, makes rapid spread inevitable and coupled with a "silent" spread with asymptomatic people made it invisible....until it was too late.

Other states had advance notice, and Cuomo who had gone thru it ahead of them, for the states to follow and pick and choose from...or learn from....
Keeping crowded subways open and putting sick 23 year olds in elderly care homes helped a tad.

Withholding reports of deaths to the Feds is a Federal crime.
Who got really sick at 23 yrs old, that didn't have a home to go to for recovering at?

That's t plain bull shit!

I'm not defending him on whatever he did with the numbers, don't really know much about it.

This thread however, is not about the numbers.... start another thread.

Bottom line on putting covid patients released from the hospital back in to separate covid wards in to nursing homes was federal guidance that Cuomo's health administrator followed, as Cuomo claimed.

I posted it above, from the federal agency giving the states guidance.
The nursing homes had no choice, they were ordered to comply.

Liar. Cuomo made it a REQUIREMENT that nursing homes take in sick ChiCom Flu patients. They could not refuse.
That was CDC policy retard...and nursing homes that could NOT meet the criteria could refuse those patients.

The problem is that those LTC facilities were SUPPOSED to have the ability to meet that criteria and refusing re-admission exposed that failure.

That said...the number of deaths of LTC residents in NY is no greater than Florida for instance ,,,and considering the fact that NY got hit so hard you would expect it to be higher.

It's not...no matter what figures you use.

Cuz science.
View attachment 457883

Do you have a link to back up your first claim that the CDC said none of the patients released by the hospitals were infectious?

Cuz science.
View attachment 457883

Leftard NBC:

From your link

“Nursing homes are working so hard to keep the virus out, and now we’re going to be introducing new COVID-positive patients?” asked David Grabowski, a professor of health policy at Harvard Medical School. Instead, he believes that states should create COVID-only facilities for recovering patients discharged from hospitals.

Which did NOT exist

STOP LYING!

You smarmy eels can dish it out, but whine and cry like a scalded hound when you get it back.

Also from that link

“They don’t have a right to object. That is the rule and that is the regulation, and they have to comply with that,” Cuomo, a Democrat, said in a Thursday news conference. “If they can’t do it, we’ll put them in a facility that can do it.”

Cuz science.
View attachment 457883

Leftard NBC:

From your link

“Nursing homes are working so hard to keep the virus out, and now we’re going to be introducing new COVID-positive patients?” asked David Grabowski, a professor of health policy at Harvard Medical School. Instead, he believes that states should create COVID-only facilities for recovering patients discharged from hospitals.

Which did NOT exist

So Cuomo is even more incompetent by not taking a building and making it a COVID facility.
Funny. The Navy sat a hospital ship in NY harbor and Cuomo didn’t send ONE patient there.

STOP LYING!

You smarmy eels can dish it out, but whine and cry like a scalded hound when you get it back.

Your post makes absolutely no sense. Countering lies, distortions and attempts to falsely smear Governor Cuomo makes the people telling the truth smarmy eels. Are Republicans that opposed to honesty in government that they cannot handle being told the truth about Democrats?

You live in an upside down land where people who condemn insurrection and support the rule of law are censured for doing so, and those who believe conspiracy theories and lies about Democrats are given standing ovations.

The republican party has come to personify the old adage that if you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything.

Cuz science.
View attachment 457883

Leftard NBC:

From your link

Which did NOT exist

So Cuomo is even more incompetent by not taking a building and making it a COVID facility.
Funny. The Navy sat a hospital ship in NY harbor and Cuomo didn’t send ONE patient there.

The Navy specifically asked that no Covid patients be sent to the Navy ship. It was only after this was revealed that they agreed to take covid patients.

Cuz science.
View attachment 457883

Leftard NBC:

From your link

Which did NOT exist

Yea...he probably should have built a massive rehab facility in a week like the Chinese did.

Fukwits

STOP LYING!

Your post makes absolutely no sense. Countering lies, distortions and attempts to falsely smear Governor Cuomo makes the people telling the truth smarmy eels. Are Republicans that opposed to honesty in government that they cannot handle being told the truth about Democrats?

You live in an upside down land where people who condemn insurrection and support the rule of law are censured for doing so, and those who believe conspiracy theories and lies about Democrats are given standing ovations.

The republican party has come to personify the old adage that if you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything.
You made a claim. Show us a link to the information from the CDC that no infectious patients were put in the nursing homes.

STOP LYING!
Calm down westwall!

I was speaking about the percentage of covid nursing home deaths to total covid deaths within the State.

Which, based on their proven lying, no one knows for certain. And here you are carrying their water.

That makes you just as bad as them.

Forum List

Back