Cuomo claimed New York Hospitals were "never overwhelmed" at peak of China Flu.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
He said they always had excess capacity. So why did he MANDATE nursing homes had to accept China Flu infected people?

So more inconvenient people would die.

The left sure does like to murder inconvenient people.

He said they always had excess capacity. So why did he MANDATE nursing homes had to accept China Flu infected people?

I’d answer if your question wasn’t so stupid. And it’s not like truth matters to you. Donald never said a true word about the virus In a year. Now you’re concerned about truth? ROFL

I’d answer if your question wasn’t so stupid. And it’s not like truth matters to you. Donald never said a true word about the virus In a year. Now you’re concerned about truth? ROFL
Run along Troll.

Whether he lied then or is lying now, he is still a liar. Impeach and remove his ass.

Dems have had a history of making body counts important

Forum List

Back