Cummings wife's refusal to turn over records on her nonprofit is illegal expert says

She doesn't have a choice unless the democrat majority in congress circles the wagons around Cummings and his wife and the MSM pretends they never heard of her.

You mean if they pull off a Trump.
You loons had unlimited funds, unlimited resources to go after Trump. Illegally raided his lawyers office, arrested and jailed innocent people to get dirt on Trump.

Can you tell me the names of the innocent folks who were arrested and jailed.

Liberals still haven't found anything on him. The only thing you proved is Trump has to be the most law abiding president in history.

Obviously you haven't read the Mueller report.
Manafort for one. Tell me what did Trump specifically do to deserve impeachment.

Come on Eric Bitch, you are the only shithouse lawyer around here.
Don't be modest. You seem to know the law pretty well (you think).
But I'll tell you as a former law student...just because you hate Trump that doesn't give Maya Rockymoore Cummings a free pass to take funds intended for a charity and use them for her own benefit.

Even you aren't that dumb and blind though play a moron on the internet.

She doesn't have a choice unless the democrat majority in congress circles the wagons around Cummings and his wife and the MSM pretends they never heard of her.

You loons had unlimited funds, unlimited resources to go after Trump. Illegally raided his lawyers office, arrested and jailed innocent people to get dirt on Trump.

Liberals still haven't found anything on him. The only thing you proved is Trump has to be the most law abiding president in history.

Manafort for one. Tell me what did Trump specifically do to deserve impeachment.

So Manafort was innocent. Smfh.

Come on Eric Bitch, you are the only shithouse lawyer around here.
Don't be modest. You seem to know the law pretty well (you think).
But I'll tell you as a former law student...just because you hate Trump that doesn't give Maya Rockymoore Cummings a free pass to take funds intended for a charity and use them for her own benefit.

Even you aren't that dumb and blind though play a moron on the internet.

Former Law Student, why didn't you become a lawyer? Oh wait you couldn't cut it. So now you are just a shithouse lawyer.

Lol and again the loons rush in screaming bbbbbbut Trump!!!!!!!!

President Trump has served his country at great personal financial loss, not gain.
Maybe the only politician to ever do that - post revolutionary war era.

I'm just tired of them trying to turn every thread intoa hate Trump fest.

Getting tiresome and ruins threads

Agreed, but after he gets in his second term, we can laugh [emoji38] about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why isn't Cumming's wife turning over records for her nonprofit? That's the thread issue, I thought.
Sounds like her nonprofit is very profitable.

Why isn't Trump or his minions turning over any records that have been requested by Congress? You double standard cocksuckers are a disgrace.

He hasn’t been accused of stealing money from charity, such as this lady and the Clinton Foundation.

Pull off a Trump? New York had to change the law to go after Trump's tax records. The radical left used to hate lobbyists except when they are connected to democrat lawmakers.

Republicans used to claim to be the party of morals, family values, etc. since Trump hit the scene you have lost all of that.

Emulating Democrats?

Why isn't Trump or his minions turning over any records that have been requested by Congress? You double standard cocksuckers are a disgrace.
Start a thread about it, homey. This one is about Elijah Cummings and his wife who set up a non profit organization and
now refuses to turn over documentation about it.

Gosh! Why would she do that? What do you suppose the reason for that is?

Why should they, Trump has set the standard. Don't turn over shit.
Hello you stupid ignorant racist. No problem with the black democrats profiting of the grievances of those people you supposedly care so much about?

Of course not. Not an ignorant ass like you.

Now, go get some kind words from those lilly white elite leftists that care ohhhh sooo much about you people.

Fucking hilarious. What a complete disaster.

No worries. They just stole from poor people that they are supposed to represent.

A watchdog group is asking the Maryland attorney general to investigate whether Rep. Elijah Cummings and his wife used a charity for improper self-enrichment, according to a copy of the complaint obtained by the Washington Examiner.

The Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust, which leans conservative, filed the complaint on Monday against the Center for Global Policy Solutions, a nonprofit organization founded by Cummings’ wife, Maya Rockeymoore.

The complaint asked Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh to investigate the financial relationship between the Center for Global Policy Solutions and Rockeymoore’s for-profit consulting firm, Global Policy Solutions LLC.

Charity run by wife of Elijah Cummings incurs new ethics complaint

Let's talk about Matthew Whittaker's Foundation - the so called "watchdog" group which file this phony complaint:

When Matthew Whitaker Ran ‘a Chop Shop of Fake Ethics Complaints’

How one accountant links Whitaker's nonprofit to network of dark money groups

A watchdog group is asking the Maryland attorney general to investigate whether Rep. Elijah Cummings and his wife used a charity for improper self-enrichment, according to a copy of the complaint obtained by the Washington Examiner.

The Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust, which leans conservative, filed the complaint on Monday against the Center for Global Policy Solutions, a nonprofit organization founded by Cummings’ wife, Maya Rockeymoore.

The complaint asked Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh to investigate the financial relationship between the Center for Global Policy Solutions and Rockeymoore’s for-profit consulting firm, Global Policy Solutions LLC.

Charity run by wife of Elijah Cummings incurs new ethics complaint

Let's talk about Matthew Whittaker's Foundation - the so called "watchdog" group which file this phony complaint:

When Matthew Whitaker Ran ‘a Chop Shop of Fake Ethics Complaints’

How one accountant links Whitaker's nonprofit to network of dark money groups
Any excuse to throw this thread off topic.

So Manafort was innocent. Smfh.
So what did he do? You never told me the crime Trump did.

She has to file returns with the IRS.

Her records can be requested to be audited at any time.

Forum List

Back