The Treasury Department Spied on Flynn, Manafort, and the Trump Family, Says Whistleblower

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Watch all the TDS morons rush to dismiss this whistle blower while the previously hailed other whistleblowers as heroes.

President Barack Obama’s Treasury Department regularly surveilled retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn’s financial records and transactions beginning in December 2015 and well into 2017, before, during and after when he served at the White House as President Donald Trump’s National Security Director, a former senior Treasury Department official, and veteran of the intelligence community, told the Star Newspapers.
“I started seeing things that were not correct, so I did my own little investigation, because I wanted to make sure what I was seeing was correct” she said. “You never want to draw attention to something if there is not anything there.”
The whistleblower said she only saw metadata, that is names and dates when the general’s financial records were accessed. “I never saw what they saw.”
By March 2016, the whistleblower said she and a colleague, who was detailed to Treasury from the intelligence community, became convinced that the surveillance of Flynn was not tied to legitimate criminal or national security concerns, but was straight-up political surveillance among other illegal activity occurring at Treasury.
“When I showed it to her, what she said, ‘Oh, sh%t!’ and I knew right then and there that I was right – this was some shady stuff,” the whistleblower said.
“It wasn’t just him,” the whistleblower said. “They were targeting other U.S. citizens, as well.”
Only two names are listed in the whistleblower’s official paperwork, so the others must remain sealed, she said. The second name is Paul J. Manafort Jr., the one-time chairman of Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.
The other names include: Members of Congress, the most senior staffers on the 2016 Trump campaign and members of Trump’s family, she said.
“Another thing they would do is take targeted names from a certain database – I cannot name, but you can guess – and they were going over to an unclassified database and they were running those names in the unclassified database,” she said.
This ruse was to get around using classified resources to surveil Americans, she said. Once the Treasury personnel had enough information about someone they were targeting from the black box, they would go to the white box for faster and more informed search.
It was routine for these searches that had no criminal nor national security predicate, merely a political predicate, she said.
Complaint filed with Treasury Inspector General

Well this raises some very serious questions...

The whistleblower said Treasury should never have been part of the unmasking of Flynn, because its surveillance operation was off-the-books. That is to say, the Justice Department never gave the required approval to the Treasury program, and so there were no guidelines, approvals nor reports that would be associated with a DOJ-sanctioned domestic surveillance operation.

“Accessing this information without approved and signed attorney general guidelines would violate U.S. persons constitutional rights and civil liberties,” she said.

So it was illegal from the start and our current IG in this agency doesn't seem to think there is a problem with this and refused to investigate it.... I'd say here is another IG that needs a swift exit and then a full investigation into his actions.

The whistleblower said Treasury should never have been part of the unmasking of Flynn, because its surveillance operation was off-the-books. That is to say, the Justice Department never gave the required approval to the Treasury program, and so there were no guidelines, approvals nor reports that would be associated with a DOJ-sanctioned domestic surveillance operation.

“Accessing this information without approved and signed attorney general guidelines would violate U.S. persons constitutional rights and civil liberties,” she said.

So it was illegal from the start and our current IG in this agency doesn't seem to think there is a problem with this and refused to investigate it.... I'd say here is another IG that needs a swift exit and then a full investigation into his actions.
Notice that the TDS morons are studiously avoiding this thread.

Notice that the TDS morons are studiously avoiding this thread.
They havent recieved thier talking points yet.... They will be along as soon as they are told what to parrot..

Watch all the TDS morons rush to dismiss this whistle blower while the previously hailed other whistleblowers as heroes.

President Barack Obama’s Treasury Department regularly surveilled retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn’s financial records and transactions beginning in December 2015 and well into 2017, before, during and after when he served at the White House as President Donald Trump’s National Security Director, a former senior Treasury Department official, and veteran of the intelligence community, told the Star Newspapers.
“I started seeing things that were not correct, so I did my own little investigation, because I wanted to make sure what I was seeing was correct” she said. “You never want to draw attention to something if there is not anything there.”
The whistleblower said she only saw metadata, that is names and dates when the general’s financial records were accessed. “I never saw what they saw.”
By March 2016, the whistleblower said she and a colleague, who was detailed to Treasury from the intelligence community, became convinced that the surveillance of Flynn was not tied to legitimate criminal or national security concerns, but was straight-up political surveillance among other illegal activity occurring at Treasury.
“When I showed it to her, what she said, ‘Oh, sh%t!’ and I knew right then and there that I was right – this was some shady stuff,” the whistleblower said.
“It wasn’t just him,” the whistleblower said. “They were targeting other U.S. citizens, as well.”
Only two names are listed in the whistleblower’s official paperwork, so the others must remain sealed, she said. The second name is Paul J. Manafort Jr., the one-time chairman of Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.
The other names include: Members of Congress, the most senior staffers on the 2016 Trump campaign and members of Trump’s family, she said.
“Another thing they would do is take targeted names from a certain database – I cannot name, but you can guess – and they were going over to an unclassified database and they were running those names in the unclassified database,” she said.
This ruse was to get around using classified resources to surveil Americans, she said. Once the Treasury personnel had enough information about someone they were targeting from the black box, they would go to the white box for faster and more informed search.
It was routine for these searches that had no criminal nor national security predicate, merely a political predicate, she said.

Cool. Let's see what the IG says in terms of credible. That would be the next step.

Will the Retardicans start claiming she isn't really a whistle blower now?

Cool. Let's see what the IG says in terms of credible. That would be the next step.

The IG is a deep state hack. I couldn't care less what he has to say.

Lets not hold our Breath:

1590737834986.png

What will probably happening is this is standard background checking for preparing to get higher security level...

"whistleblower said she and a colleague, who was detailed to Treasury from the intelligence community, became convinced that the surveillance of Flynn was not tied to legitimate criminal or national security concerns"

So this isn't really that worrying. Bripat becomes convinced about 4-5 times a day...

View attachment 342369

What will probably happening is this is standard background checking for preparing to get higher security level...

"whistleblower said she and a colleague, who was detailed to Treasury from the intelligence community, became convinced that the surveillance of Flynn was not tied to legitimate criminal or national security concerns"

So this isn't really that worrying. Bripat becomes convinced about 4-5 times a day...
Your fact check sight is biased. It said the site "Lawfare.com" is only slightly biased to the left. In fact, it's a hardcore communist site.

Fact check sites are fake news.

Furthermore, douchbag, background checks are not done until you actually win the election. Why would the FBI be doing a background check on Paul Manafort? You will rationalize any behavior from your deep state thugs, won't you?

Last edited:

View attachment 342369

Your fact check sight is biased. It said the site "Lawfare.com" is only slightly biased to the left. In fact, it's a hardcore communist site.

Of course they are, everyone is biased to left except you...

Seriously, everything in the world to you is communist...

You are great at accusations but fucking very light on evidence....

You use extreme right sites as proof...

Your arguments are as valid as COVID going in the first week in March...

Thing is you are the gullible fucks that US enemies use, you spend days searching for any article which confirms the narrative in your head while you reject and shutdown when the narrative is challenged... In that way you are easily led, your an easy mark...

Just look at your defence of Trump over COVID.... Let's make it clear Trump said that COVID would be gone in early March and did nothing to prepare for it.... He even gloated that he got rid of staff and said he could alway hire them back, they didn't come back... But that didn't play into your narrative so it is shunned and anyone actually saying the truth is abused, insulted and demeaned but not listened too...
You think that is winning...

View attachment 342369

Of course they are, everyone is biased to left except you...

Seriously, everything in the world to you is communist...

You are great at accusations but fucking very light on evidence....

You use extreme right sites as proof...

Your arguments are as valid as COVID going in the first week in March...

Thing is you are the gullible fucks that US enemies use, you spend days searching for any article which confirms the narrative in your head while you reject and shutdown when the narrative is challenged... In that way you are easily led, your an easy mark...

Just look at your defence of Trump over COVID.... Let's make it clear Trump said that COVID would be gone in early March and did nothing to prepare for it.... He even gloated that he got rid of staff and said he could alway hire them back, they didn't come back... But that didn't play into your narrative so it is shunned and anyone actually saying the truth is abused, insulted and demeaned but not listened too...
You think that is winning...
People who use fact check sites are "gullible fucks." You just used your leftwing fact check site to accuse my source of being right wing, and then you accuse me of using "extreme right sites as proof"

You're a special kind of dumbfuck.

If it isn't right wing, then it's far left. There's no such thing as "moderate left," especially not on the internet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back