Cummings,The electorate in his district and why they won't vote for change?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
We ALL know no Republican,Libertarian,Green party candidate will win in his district but I remember just a few months ago people in his own district complaining about how LITTLE he did for them and how bad their lives were etc.....Its just sad they won't give a different party a chance to change things there,its expected and typical but really they will only have themselves to blame for voting AGAIN for a democrat who doesn't give a shit about them or the district. Why don't they take the anger they had and elect SOMEONE different? Hell even an independent that caucuses with the democrats but isn't a democrat....Cummings was a rich elitist asshole who didn't care about the people in that district until it was time to get reelected like 95% of the politicians.

Guess What Issue Baltimore Rep. Cummings Says Is One Of The Most Important Issues Facing The Nation | FreedomWorks
Trump Lambasts Cummings Over 'Filthy' District in Murder-Riddled Baltimore
Todd Starnes: Trump is right – Baltimore mistreated by elected Dems, residents deserve better

Last edited:
We ALL know no Republican,Libertarian,Green party candidate will win in his district but I remember just a few months ago people in his own district complaining about how LITTLE he did for them and how bad their lives were etc.....Its just sad they won't give a different party a chance to change things there,its expected and typical but really they will only have themselves to blame for voting AGAIN for a democrat who doesn't give a shit about them or the district. Why don't they take the anger they had and elect SOMEONE different? Hell even an independent that caucuses with the democrats but isn't a democrat....Cummings was a rich elitist asshole who didn't care about the people in that district until it was time to get reelected like 95% of the politicians.
They deserve what they get like California does.

The BBC featured the city in a scathing report on poverty in America. At least 25 percent of the people in Cummings' congressional district live in poverty.

"If you want to know what poverty in America looks like, well this is it," the BBC reporter declared.

One resident told the television network that "despair is a way of living" in a congressional district where second and third generations of Americans live in poverty.

The resident said the houses are "rat infested, regardless of what you do as a person living there, roaches, mice, an epidemic of bed bugs."

"The neighborhoods have fallen apart, not because the people are bad people," the man said.

Baltimore city schools rank among the lowest in the state of Maryland, according to the CBS television affiliate in Baltimore.

In 2015 the Washington Post reported that the average life expectancy in some of the city’s poorest neighborhoods is nearly 20 years below the national average.

I mean seriously WHAT RISK are you taking by electing a republican for TWO YEARS!? It ain't like Baltimore can get any worse!

Guess What Issue Baltimore Rep. Cummings Says Is One Of The Most Important Issues Facing The Nation | FreedomWorks
Todd Starnes: Trump is right – Baltimore mistreated by elected Dems, residents deserve better

Destroy The System? Make your mind up halfwit.

I mean seriously WHAT RISK are you taking by electing a republican for TWO YEARS!? It ain't like Baltimore can get any worse!
Privatize it, that should help.

Oh I want it destroyed but its doing that all by its self and has nothing to do with what I am talking about. Stay on topic.

Oh I want it destroyed but its doing that all by its self and has nothing to do with what I am talking about. Stay on topic.
So you're irrelevant then.

You do know that Cummings is dead, don't you?

You do know that Cummings is dead, don't you?
Yep. Which is why I am talking about who the people will elect now.

Forum List

Back