Cue the Outrage

It's sad what the Left has become, defenders of the rich and powerful and status quo.
That's a good one! Now it's the left and now it's the right, and then it's the left again, and on and on ....................

Here's an idea! It's both.
But granted, at least Biden has made a token effort that the working class could be starting to buy?

What the hell else could anybody buy with Biden?

I know under Reagan and Bush this was badd...verrry bad.....

Those weren't vacations.....they don't keep logs of who visits Camp David, so when he had to sell his office to foreign governments and others, he went home for the Weekend.......

It's sad what the Left has become, defenders of the rich and powerful and status quo.

They were always defenders of the rich and the status quo......they just supported the tiny groups that controlled these communist countries........

That's a good one! Now it's the left and now it's the right, and then it's the left again, and on and on ....................

Here's an idea! It's both.
But granted, at least Biden has made a token effort that the working class could be starting to buy?

What the hell else could anybody buy with Biden?
When it comes to conservatives, I can't really think of any.

The whole notion that you share power with other political powers different from your own is laughable.

But at least you admit to being one of their tools

Baby steps.

Did you figure it out finally? If you were president you too could have free junkets to vacation spots all for free....
According to the climate people the ocean was supposed to be miles behind the massive oceanfront home in Delaware by now.

Again s l o w l y....that was the whole point of the post..........dumbass........fake outrage of libs ...notice how quiet it is..
I learned in the army that rank has its privileges and there was no reason to pitch a bitch since it would be a wasted gesture.

This stupid shit again?

I guess you forgot all the vacation time Trump spent that didn’t bother you at all huh?

Forum List

Back