Cruz wins Iowa!

Let me know when nuking millions of innocent people is civilized.
Since 1945....check your history book, Minerva.

I know my history, nuking and carpet bombing have since been deemed uncivil.
As the man said..."War is the continuation of politics by another means". So let's get on with it.....yo.

You should put that on a bumper sticker.
It's there...right above the dragging chain that's hooked to my towing hitch.....yo.

Let me know when nuking millions of innocent people is civilized.
Since 1945....check your history book, Minerva.

I know my history, nuking and carpet bombing have since been deemed uncivil.
As the man said..."War is the continuation of politics by another means". So let's get on with it.....yo.

You should put that on a bumper sticker.
It's there...right above the dragging chain that's hooked to my towing hitch.....yo.

mental issues much?

CaOTPqWUUAALw-I.jpg

Republican presidential contender Ted Cruz cannot help himself. He cannot help being an asshole.

Republican presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) explained Monday night how his "New York values" attack line helped him triumph over rival Donald Trump in the Iowa caucuses. [...]
"I can't tell you how many New Yorkers tell me, 'I'm a New Yorker and I'm with you. I know exactly what New York values are and I can't stand them,'" Cruz said. "It's the values of the elite liberals that have done enormous damage to New York and [there are] a bunch of cops and firemen and hardworking men and women in the great state of New York who are fed up with the out-of-touch values of Manhattan."

Just like i said:cool:

why is that :cool:

one would think a jew would find someone suspect who thought Christianity should be codified into law.
Stupid straw man by leftist Jews...Read my signature sweetie

quiet idiot.

tell me how it's good for you to live in a "Christian country".

that isn't a straw man to anyone with a brain
We live in a Christian country where you been?:dunno:

no. we live in a secular country.

where have *you* been? :cuckoo:

one would think a jew would find someone suspect who thought Christianity should be codified into law.

quiet idiot.

quiet idiot.

there is no state religion here..... although. I do believe leftism to be some kind of cult.... Europe is secular and Jews get slaughtered there. Colleges are secular and Jews get spit on there. Keep your Marxist, Jew hating, islamofacist supporting crap...ok sweetie:smiliehug:

The New Face of Anti-Semitism on Campus

quiet idiot.

We live in a religious...primarily Christian country...a country that has a secular government. We render to God the things that are Gods...and to Caesar the things that are Caesars.........yo.

I am not a fan of Trump. I do like the fact that he has bitch slapped the penchant of so many politicians to speak "PC." But I also don't think it is yet 'over" for him. Thee seems to be a good to fair chance that he will win New Hampshire. I prefer Cruz, but this contest is shaping up to be a long hard slog. And although I am disappointed that Rubio has pandered so much (gang of 8 for instance), it would be silly to count him out especially after his solid performance in Iowa.

There are other variables and potential wildcards out there, too. Strategies and tactics and morphing public opinions. Some dirty tricks perhaps. And even the outcome of the Democrat race could all make impacts.

The only thing it seems fair to predict is a bumpy ride.

I am not a fan of Trump. I do like the fact that he has bitch slapped the penchant of so many politicians to speak "PC." But I also don't think it is yet 'over" for him. Thee seems to be a good to fair chance that he will win New Hampshire. I prefer Cruz, but this contest is shaping up to be a long hard slog. And although I am disappointed that Rubio has pandered so much (gang of 8 for instance), it would be silly to count him out especially after his solid performance in Iowa.

There are other variables and potential wildcards out there, too. Strategies and tactics and morphing public opinions. Some dirty tricks perhaps. And even the outcome of the Democrat race could all make impacts.

The only thing it seems fair to predict is a bumpy ride.

Trumps loosing it.:uhoh3:

Forum List

Back